5-Day East Coast Mini Classic Tour: New York, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Thousand Islands tour from New YorkNY5-2810
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Free self-guided and shopping upon arrival
5 locations to join the tour – 3 major airports (JFK, LGA, EWR) + Chinatown +
- Visiting the most popular attractions of New York City in one day
|Day 1||Hometown→New York||New York||
|Day 2||New York→Watkins Glen→Niagara Falls||Watkins Glen State Park / Niagara Falls||
|Day 3||Niagara Falls→Toronto, Canada||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto / CN Tower / Toronto Chinatown|
|Day 4||Toronto→Thousand Islands→New York||Thousand Islands|
|Day 5||New York City Tour→Home||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum|
Please check the departure location
E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similiar
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1.Every day from 8:30am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30am to 5:00pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan (9:30am to 6:00pm).
2.Arrival procedure for domestic flight: ArrivalBaggage Claim areaMeet tour guide Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3.Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
4.If customers arrived outside of the complimentary airport pickup hours, we can arrange 24 hours airport pick-up service for $126(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $11 for each additional person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. For those who arrive at EWR airport, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet and we will take you back to the hotel as soon as the rooms are ready to check-in. All guests who arrive before 4:30PM can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps” for only $25/adult and $15/child. The night tour will visit Rockefeller Center, Times Square and an observation point in NJ. (Complimentary transfer excludes service fee $10/per person)
Things to Know
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
New York→Watkins Glen→Niagara Falls
Assemble at a designated place
Watkins Glen State Park
Universal Inn/Day Inn or similar
We will head north to the Watkins Glen State Park, NY. Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography! (Note: we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.) (**We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In case of storm, we reserve the right to change the itinerary to Corning Glass considering safety issues.)
From there on, we will continue the trip to Niagara Falls, NY. Later in the night, the nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls will have visitors experience the falls in a new way.(The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
Things to Know
- we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
Niagara Falls→Toronto, Canada
Assemble at a designated place
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Travelodge Toronto East/Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East or similar
We will continue our tour by taking the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride which takes passengers to take a close look of the Niagara Falls. Face-to-face with deafening roar of the pounding waters and get soaked with the mist! Next, we will see an informational movie at the IMAX Theater. This amazing movie is presented on an unbelievable IMAX screen, chronicles more than 12,000 years of history and examines human interaction with the falls from ancient time through the people - like you - who come to see them today. After crossing the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge, we will ascend to the Skylon Tower. This observation tower on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls offers bird’s eye views of the natural wonder. The tower stands 520 feet from street level and 775 feet from the bottom of the falls. Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room or the family-affordable Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room restaurant. Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are always free when dining.
The tour then departs for Toronto, ON, the largest city of Canada. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s most famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests. Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Guests will be both entertained and inspired to protect the waters of the world. Lake Ontario Cruise offers gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. See the city of Toronto and the surrounding area in a new way! We will also pass by the modernist styled City Hall whose stunning arc-shaped structure makes it distinguished in the city and architecture history. Later of the day, we will reach the historical Chinatown. This one is one of the largest and oldest Chinatowns in North America back to the 1870s, and the historical area features many authentic groceries, restaurants, and shops.
Toronto→Thousand Islands→New York
Assemble at a designated place
Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or similar
In the morning, we from Toronto head to the Thousand Islands to take a Cruise Tour of the area (closed on winter). As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. In addition to taking in the scenery, passengers on boat tours can learn of the history of the region, which was once home to pirates and bootleggers, and enjoy views of some famous spots such as the Boldt Castle along the way. Also, we will see a “shortest international bridge in the world”.Before back to New York, we will have a short stay at duty-free stores.
New York City Tour→Home
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around Wall Street, the world financial and securities trading center, and taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull - will be included into our tour later.
In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …When time allows, we will add Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Madame Tussauds into the trip.
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.65
- IMAX Movie-CA: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise-CA (With Tax): Adult $29.32, Senior (age 65 and above) $29.32, Child (age 5-12) $18.02
- Skylon Tower-CA (With Tax): Adult $14.63, Senior (age 65 and above) $14.63, Child (age 5-12) $9
- Skylon Tower+Lunch-CA (With Tax): Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-15) $18
- CN Tower (With Tax): Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 3-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $24.75, Child (age 3-12) $13.25
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 60 and above) $25, Child (age 1-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
- Because of the Canada trip, guests need to carry a United States passport / green card, or effective Immigration Canada visa / permit and other documents. Other relevant materials required to transit, please refer to the embassy or the Immigration Department website.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction