8-Day East Coast & Canada Classic Tour: Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Montreal TourNY8-47
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Complimentary Tour in Flushing (JFK/LGA) or Outlets Shopping (EWR) upon arrivals!
- Two nights stay in New York Metropolitan Area with longer visit time in New York!
- Visit Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Old Fort Niagara and the Whirlpool State Park
- 5 locations to join the tour – 3 major airports (JFK, LGA, EWR) + Chinatown + Flushing
- Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Montreal, visit the famous city and experience the exotic scenery of Canada
- Special cuisines - Skylon Tower Revolving Restaurant, traditional Ottawa hotdog, Authentic Quebec French Restaurant, Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder!
|Day 1||Hometown→New York||New York||
|Day 2||New York City Tour||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Day 3||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Philadelphia / Washington DC / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Lincoln Memorial / Potomac River / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC||
|Day 4||Corning→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 5||Niagara Falls→Toronto, Canada||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / CN Tower / Lake Ontario / Casa Loma Castle|
|Day 6||Toronto→Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal||Thousand Islands / Ottawa / Montreal|
|Day 8||Boston→Home||Boston / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship|
Please check the Pickup Locations
Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 12:00pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York Morning Tour
• For guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 9:00am at JFK/LGA airport.
• Book in advance before landing can enjoy promotion price: $1/person (Seats guaranteed. If passengers couldn’t meet the tour guide before 9:00AM because of flights delay or personal reasons, $1 will be refunded). Join the morning tour on arriving day (Seats limited): $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: DUMBO (20 mins) → Madison Square & Flatiron Building (Outside view, 20 mins) → Washington Square & New York University (Outside view, 15 mins)
DUMBO is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. On December 18, 2007, the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission voted unanimously to designate Dumbo as the city's 90th historic district.
The Flatiron building
has been called "one of the world's most iconic skyscrapers and a quintessential symbol of New York City”, anchors the south (downtown) end of Madison Square and the north (uptown) end of the Ladies' Mile Historic District. The neighborhood around it is called the Flatiron District after its signature building, which has become an icon of New York City.
Washington Square Park
is an open space, dominated by the Washington Square Arch at the northern gateway to the park, with a tradition of celebrating nonconformity. The park's fountain area has long been one of the city's popular spots for residents and tourists. Most of the buildings surrounding the park now belong to New York University.
New York Night Tour
• All guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 4:30PM can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps”!
• Price: $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (15 mins) → Times Square (30 mins) → An observation point in NJ (15 mins)
is described as one of the greatest projects of the Great Depression era, Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987.
is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood. One of the world's busiest pedestrian areas. And it’s very charming at night.
Great observation point
in NJ, high up on the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. There, you will enjoy what is considered to be the best night view of the New York City skyline.
Things to Know
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
New York City Tour
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Crowne(Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you to feel the core spirit of the New York, by visiting amounts of famous landmarks and museums to learn more of its unique history, and shopping in the world top-brand boutiques! By stepping up to the Empire State Building, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname for New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city of New York. Also, Guests will have a chance to take a sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River to enjoy the city from a totally different view, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. In addition, USS INTREPID, the national heritage that costs $120 million, is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition for the guests to visit. Wandering around the world's famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with the symbol of New York Stock Exchange - Charging Bull, and visiting Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’. Of course, we will not miss the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will take guests see around the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the new construction of WTO - Freedom tower. . .
Assemble at a designated place
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or similar
In the morning, we will head to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At last, we will visit Washington, D.C.,Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city.
(Summer : apply when DC cruise resume) Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (35 mins) → the U.S. Capitol (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → National Air and Space Museum (60 mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
(Winter : apply when DC cruise closed)
Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (35 mins) → the U.S. Capitol (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → White house (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → International Spy Museum (Optional, 60 mins) → National Air and Space Museum (60 mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
Independence National Historical Park
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55-acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
the U.S. Capitol
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War, and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US
DC Sightseeing Cruise
The Potomac River runs along Washington, DC, the capital city of the United States of America. Visitors to this famous locale can opt to see many of the area's most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
International Spy Museum
Dedicated to all things espionage, the International Spy Museum houses exhibits and collections that detail the history of spying. It features many informative films and interactive activities, like Spy in the City, an GPS-based scavenger hunt.
National Air and Space Museum
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum maintains the world's largest and most significant collection of aviation and space artifacts, encompassing all aspects of human flight, as well as related works of art and archival materials. It operates two landmark facilities that, together, welcome more than eight million visitors a year, making it the most visited museum in the country. It also is home to the Center for Earth and Planetary Studies.
Things to Know
- * please note: Washington cruise are usually closed for January-March
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Adam's Mark/ Radisson/ Holiday Inn or similar
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer: apply when Maid of the Mist resume) Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
1. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
2. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
(Winter: apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins)
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Corning glass museum
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
US Niagara IMAX Movie
In 30 minutes you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie.This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Maid of the Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Niagara Falls Jetboat
Experience the Niagara River like no other way possible. The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Niagara Falls→Toronto, Canada
Assemble at a designated place
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Casa Loma Castle
Crowne Plaza /Marriott/Don Valley hotel or similar
Summer schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise resume.
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests.
We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 and then the modernist styled City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark. Next, Lake Ontario cruise offers gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. See the city of Toronto and vicinity in a new way! Around the evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food!
If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise close.
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch “Niagara: Legends of Adventure”, a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Falls! Take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests. Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Guests will be both entertained and inspired to protect the waters of the world. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 and then the modernist styled City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark. Furthermore, experience the elegance and splendor of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma, the only full sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Explore secret passageways, elaborately decorated rooms with authentic period furnishings or take in the breathtaking view of Toronto from one of the towers. Then we will go to the historical Chinatown to have dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food!
Assemble at a designated place
Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or similar
Summer schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise resume.
In the morning, guests will enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands on a cruise boat. As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. We will be driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica.
Winter schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise close.
We will reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica.
Assemble at a designated place
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
Things to Know
- The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution.
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Port Ship
The first stop will be the Harvard University at Cambridge, MA. Here, guests will be invited to visit its oldest campus district and take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies - Harvard Statue. Also, we have a chance to walk around the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and take pictures with its main building.
For the rest of our Boston city tour, we will pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. Another fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. Furthermore, the old Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder. The trip will be completed at the Quincy Market around noon. Later guests will be sent to airports in Boston or in New York.
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Boston Airport(BOS)||Free drop off: Flight departure after 13:30||Only for the group of departure time of Wednesday and Saturday, can book the flight at BOS after 13:00|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)||Free drop off: Flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 7 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- IMAX Movie-CA: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise-CA (With Tax): Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 5-12) $19
- Skylon Tower-CA (With Tax): Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 4-12) $9
- Skylon Tower+Lunch-CA (With Tax): Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-15) $18
- CN Tower (With Tax): Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $24.75, Child (age 3-11) $13.25
- Olympic Stadium: Adult $23.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 5-17) $11.50
- Old Quebec Tour: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 60 and above) $25, Child (age 1-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- Quebec French Banquet: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $37, Child (age 3-12) $30
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Thursday/Sunday departure, New York city tour will be arranged on the last day, so you can only leave from the 3 airports of New York (JFK/EWR/LGA)
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
- Because of the Canada trip, guests need to carry a United States passport / green card, or effective Immigration Canada visa / permit and other documents. Other relevant materials required to transit, please refer to the embassy or the Immigration Department website.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction