8-Day America+Canada: Niagara Falls, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Philadelphia, Washington, Thousand Islands, Quebec, Montreal, Boston, Harvard University CampusTourNY8-9857
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston / New York
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Professional tour guide to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and guaranteed 2 hours of visiting time.
- Provide upgrade service at Niagara Fall surrounding hotel if extended stay is needed
- Special arrangement: Guided by Harvard students to learn about Harvard campus Landscape and the daily life of Harvard students
- Stay at Niagara surrounding hotel, 8 minutes on foot to reach fall scene platform, enjoy the waterfall night and fireworks show
- Transit travel in Canada, there will be a Skylon Tower Revolving restaurant!! You can also enjoy the charming view of Niagara Falls in Skylon Tower 360 View with Lunch.
- Toronto Gourmet trip, feel the delicious food from French, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Thousand Islands boat takes you to visit castles and to roam the secluded fantasy world
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||08:30-22:00||New York, NY 11430,USA||For those arriving outside the above hours, first person $160, additional person $11 per person(driver tips included)|
|LGA airport||08:30-22:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371,USA||For those arriving outside the above hours, first person $160, additional person $11 per person(driver tips included)|
|EWR airport||10:30-22:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114,USA||For those arriving outside the above hours, first person $160, additional person $11 per person(driver tips included)|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||138 Lafayette St. New York, NY 10013||please contact tour guide 1-2 days prior the tour departure date to confirm the pick up time|
|Flushing,Jade Asian Restaurant||136-28 39th Ave, Flushing NY 11354||please contact tour guide 1-2 days prior the tour departure date to confirm the pick up time|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- A customer who travels alone and request to find a roommate required to make reservation at least 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds. 4 people(including infant).
- Children between 2~11 years old must share room with adult.
- For the child under 8 years old, please prepare car seat at your own arrangement.
- For the sake of fairness and general comfort of the group, rules will be set for daily seat rotation. (except VIP bus seats)
- If the traveler changes schedule for any reasons, the additional cost will be assessed. Any unused tour features either transportation, air or hotel is not refundable or exchangeable.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the tour are required to be purchased through tour guide. City pass or attraction tickets purchased by tour participants may not be used; if passengers insist to use, please arrange your own transportation
- If entering Canada is the part of the tour itinerary, passengers must be responsible for their personal documents for entering Canada (e.g.: Alien card, passport, visa, reentry permit). Top USA Tours is not responsible when customers are denied for entrance at USA or Canada for any reasons. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable.
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（$200.00）for the reserved bus seat
- Entry to Canada is subject to hold a valid U.S. passport and a non-US passport holder must also carry a green card or a valid Canadian visa.
- Canada visa matters please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp.
- Each order only provides one pickup service. If the participants arrive at different airports, please book or pay extra pick-up fee separately
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction