2-Day Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands TourNY2-7
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Journey of nature: Majestic and mysterious amorous collision, Experience the different customs of Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands;
- Enjoy the famous American natural landscape in Niagara Falls by boat, Close contact with natural wonders;
Visit the "fairyland in the world", Thousand Islands, and feel the beauty of natural tranquility;
|Day 1||New York→Alexandria Bay→Rochester||Thousand Islands / Niagara Falls|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→New York||Niagara Falls / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Rainbow Bridge / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist|
New York→Alexandria Bay→Rochester
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Quality Hotel or similar
The bus tour will first depart from New York to Alexandria Bay, a village in Jefferson County, New York, where a natural wonder, Thousand Islands is located. On the Thousand Islands cruise we will be able to explore St. Lawrence river, the islands, and the beautiful scenic.
Niagara Falls→New York
at the assembly point
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
The tour begins in the morning with and first we will visit the Whirlpool Park, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge with a view the fastest moving water in the world. Afterwards we will continue our way to Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. It tells a vivid history of some of the earliest wars in our country.
Then we will enjoy a Niagara Falls Adventure movie and then go for Maid of the Mist, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
Arrive \ New York at 20:00 in the evening
Departure & Return
|Brooklyn||06:50||6002 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Flushing - HSBC||06:30||39-10 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Edison NJ - Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot||06:30||116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817||May 25 - Sept 2 available, need to wait other guests in 48 bowery New York NY 10013|
|Golden Bell Watch Co||08:00||203 Canal St, New York, NY 10013|
|Parsippany||09:00||792 US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054||Get on the bus at the IHOP restaurant. Please note that parking is not available in this car park.|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Deluxe air conditioned bus
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date)
- Must pay: Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - Adult $25 / Child $20
- Legend Of Niagara Movie Theatre (March - April) - Adult $12 / Child $8
- 1000 Island Cruise US side (April - October) - Adult $27 / Child $15
- Maid of the Mist (April to October) - Adult $18.25 / Child $10.65
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Children (age 2-11) must stay with at least 2 adults in a room with at least 2 beds, but children who pay the full amount can share a room with 1 adult
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- To guest with promo of buy two take one, buy two take two must check in on departure day on time, for those who canceled on the departure day should pay a kid price to depart
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction