1-Day「New York Hop-on, Hop-off 」Flushing, Manhattan Chinatown, World Trade Center, Pier 78 Port, U.S.S Intrepid, Times Square, Metropolitan Museum from New York (A Line)NY1-10281
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- New York downtown Hop-on, hop-off tour, make your more flexible in your journey
- You can choose the closest point from you to pick-up, or you can drop-off at ant position
- Flushing, Chinatown, U.S.S Intrepid and Metropolitan Museum all provide free shuttle to the JEK/ LGA airport for your drop-off
- The bilingual tour guide is provided, as the any attractions admission ticket included as well. also you can find more information through the free map
|Day 1||Flushing→Manhattan→Chinatown→World Trade Center→U.S.S Intrepid→Times Square→ Metropolitan Museum||New York Madame Tussauds / Wall Street / New York Holy Trinity Church / Federal Reserve Bank of New York / Charging Bull / World Trade Center / Central Park||
Flushing→Manhattan→Chinatown→World Trade Center→U.S.S Intrepid→Times Square→ Metropolitan Museum
Please refer the pick-up point
New York Madame Tussauds
New York Holy Trinity Church
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
World Trade Center
7:00 AM 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 ( Sheraton Entrance )
Itinerary：（Pass by Queens and Brooklyn）
8:00 AM 77 Bowery New York，NY 10002 （East West Bank entrance）
Itinerary：（We'll begin our fantastic New York tour after having breakfast at Manhattan Chinatown）
8:30 AM 100 Broadway, New York, NY 10006 （Opposite the Trinity Church）
Itinerary：（Visiting：Wall Street, Trinity Church, Bull Brass sculpture, United Nations Building）
At morning, we'll Walk around the World Financial Center [New York Stock Exchange] [Wall Street], World Heritage Site [Trinity Church], and a symbol of bull [Brass sculpture]. And pass by [Fifth Avenue], [Rockefeller Center], and other famous attractions.....
10:00 AM 140 West St New York, NY 10007（Verizon Telephone company entrance）
Itinerary：（ New World trade Center and see 911 memorial and so on）
Visit the mega-treasures of the Metropolitan Museum and Central Park; New York City's first landmark - One World Trade Center, which you can see all the famous building such as [Empire State Building] and [United Nations Building],
11:30 AM 455 12th Ave New York, NY 10018 （Pier 78 Port）
Itinerary：（Liberty Cruise Hudson River，Brooklyn Bridge）
Explore America’s Largest City for the whole day including almost all the significant landmarks: Experience the bustling Times Square; take a boat ride on Hudson River to visit the Manhattan; and take picture of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the U.S.S Intrepid to see the superpower of the world's first military power.
14:00 PM 638 West 46th St New York, NY 10036 （Opposite the CAR WASH）
（We provide the free shuttle drop-off service to JFK/LGA after 14:00, please book the flight departure after 19:00）
Itinerary： Visit the U.S.S Intrepid (around 60 minutes）
Visit the U.S.S Intrepid to see the superpower of the world's first military power
14:30 PM 761 7th Ave New York, NY 10019（KFC entrance）
Itinerary：（Visit Times Square）
Experience in the Times Square and Broadway, and Madame Tussauds New York
16:00 PM 995 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028（Opposite the Metropolitan Museum of Art）
（We provide free drop-off service to JEK/LGA at 16:00, please book the flight departure after 19:00）
Itinerary：（Visit Metropolitan Museum）
Visit the Metropolitan Museum, Fifth Avenue, Chelsea Market, High Line Park, New York Stock Exchange and other famous attractions...
16:30 PM 77 Bowery New York，NY 10002 （East West Bank entrance）
（We provide free drop-off service to JEK/LGA at 16:00, please book the flight departure after 19:00）
17:30 PM 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 ( Sheraton Hotel entrance)
Please refer the itinerary in detail
Things to Know
- The boarding time represents the departure time of the car. If guests visit the scenic spot, they need to arrive in advance
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Sheraton Hotel entrance||7:00AM||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|East West Bank entrance||8:00AM||77 Bowery New York，NY 10002|
|Opposite the Trinity Church||8:30AM||100 Broadway, New York, NY 10006|
|Verizon entrance||10:00AM||140 West St New York, NY 10007|
|Pier 78 Port||11:30AM||455 12th Ave New York, NY 10018|
|Opposite CAR WASH||14:00PM||638 West 46th St New York, NY 10036||Free drop-off shuttle towards to JFK/LGA before 14:00, please book the flight departure time after 19:00|
|KFC entrance||14:30PM||761 7th Ave New York, NY 10019|
|Opposite the Metropolitan Museum of Art||16:00PM||995 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028|
|East West Bank entrance||16:30PM||77 Bowery New York，NY 10002|
|Sheraton entrance||17:30PM||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|As the same as the pick-up pointPlease note the drop-off point|
Includes & Excludes
- Including Tips
- Except the program of including fee
- Metropolitan Museum： Adult: $25; Senor (65+) $17; Child (under 12) free
- Liberty Cruise：Adult: $29; Senor (65+) $24; Child (3- 12) $17
- U.S.S Intrepid: Adult: $33; Senor (65+) $31; Child (5 - 12) $24
- Madame Tussaud's Museum: $25.00 Children (3-12): $23.00 Senior (65+): $25.00
- One World Observatory：Adult: $37; Senor (65+) $35; Child (3- 12) $31
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Please note your drop-off time and destination
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction