3-Day Polar Caves, Weirs Beach, Flume Gorge, Lake George Tour from New YorkNY3-2805
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- A steamer drifting in a beautiful Lake George
- See the mountains of four states and Canada by taking Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
- Take the Cog Railway on Mount Washington to see the magnificent scenery
|Day 1||Polar Caves→Weirs Beach||New York|
|Day 2||Cannon Mountain→Flume Gorge→Mount Washington||New Hampshire / Flume Gorge / Washington DC / Mount Washington|
|Day 3||Lake George→Saratoga Springs→Hudson State Historic Park||Hudson River / Lake George|
Polar Caves→Weirs Beach
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Econo Lodge Manchester or similar
In the morning, we will head to Polar Cave Park from New York. The Polar Caves were formed about 50,000 years ago, it's the formation of the glacier after the ice age in the north east of the United States, and we would discover the nine special natural glacier caves in the park. Additionally, there will be a chance for us to buy some maple syrup as souvenir. About the evening, we will arrive at Weirs Beach. Weirs Beach is an unincorporated community within the city of Laconia in Belknap County, New Hampshire, United States. It is located on the southern shore of Lake Winnipesaukee. Guests here can enjoy a romantic evening cruising Lake Winnipesaukee aboard the M/S Mount Washington. Dinner dance cruises includes the buffet and dancing and music shows. Swing to the tunes of the Good Old Days and watch the sun set the big lake. The Lake Winnipesaukee is the largest lake in New Hampshire, which located in Laconia, along the White Mountain, 32km long, 19km wide, it has 274 islands, we take the boat enjoy the beautiful mountain and lakeshore along the clean and clear lake, comfortable and leisurely.
Cannon Mountain→Flume Gorge→Mount Washington
On the designated pick-up area
Econo Lodge Manchester or similar
We are going to take an 80 passenger cable car to the 4,080 foot summit of Cannon Mountain by Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway in under 10 minutes. On a clear day, you can see the mountains of four states and Canada. There is a 360 degree observation desk on the summit of the mountain. In addition, we will also have the chance to go to the Flume Gorge. The flume Gorge was form 200 million years ago in Jurassic times, after the movement of granite and erosion, it forms more than 20 falls along the path, and we can walk along the gorge to recall the secret workings of Mother Nature. We are taking the one of the 140 years old cog railway to the Mount Washington, this is an unforgettable adventure, magnificent scenery, the classic steam engine combined with a spectacular climb up the highest mountain in the northeast, 6,800 foot high, and we would have a great view along the path to the summit.
Lake George→Saratoga Springs→Hudson State Historic Park
On the designated pick-up area
Today, we are going to the Lake George. Lake George nicknamed the Queen of American Lakes is a long, narrow oligotrophic lake located at the southeast base of the Adirondack Mountains. The lake extends about 32.2 mi (51.8 km) on a north-south axis, is quite deep, and varies from 1 to 3 miles (1.7 to 5 km) in width, presenting a significant barrier to east-west travel. Here we will take the Minne-ha-ha cruise, which is a 150 year old steamboat company in the Lake George. Circling around this beautiful lake, hearing the sound of steam derived from the boat, enjoying the beautiful mountains and trees along the lake, guests will exactly understand why people call Minne-ha-ha the laughing water. Then, we will pass by the city of Saratoga Spring. Saratoga Springs is a one of the few towns with mineral springs in the country, which has made Saratoga a popular resort destination for over 200 years. Also the water there has been served for many Presidents in American history including Barack Obama. Walkway over the Hudson state historic park is a linear walkway spanning the Hudson River, a 212 feet tall and 1.28 mile long, it is the longest, elevated pedestrian bridge in the world.
After today’s itinerary, guests will be taken back to New York at the evening.
Return to the place of departure
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Minne-Ha-Ha Cruise: Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 3-12) $7.5
- Polar Cave Park: Adult $19.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.5, Child (age 4-12) $14.5
- Winnipesaukee Lake Dinner Cruise: Adult $57, Senior (age 65 and above) $57, Child (age 3-12) $47
- Washington Mountain Cog Railway: Adult $72, Senior (age 65 and above) $68, Child (age 4-12) $41
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-12) $16, (age 5 and below free, should accompanied by adult)
- Flume Gorge: Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 6-12) $14
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction