3-Day Niagara Falls, Toronto,In-Depth Natural Wonder TourNY3-4535
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy dinner at the Skylon Tower for night view illumination of Niagara Falls (dinner based on availability)
- Witness the spectacular Niagara Fall Fireworks on (Mon-Fri @10 pm from *6/12-8/31)
- Our Hotel will be guaranteed within walking distances to the falls
- Discover the aquatic exhibits, including a walk-through tank at Ripley’s Aquarium
|Day 1||New York City - Corning - Niagara City (Canadian side) (420 MI)||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / American Falls / Rainbow Bridge||
|Day 2||Niagara City (Canadian side) - Toronto (80 MI)||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto / CN Tower / Lake Ontario / Toronto City Hall / Casa Loma Castle|
|Day 3||Toronto - Kingston - New York City (350 MI)||Thousand Islands|
New York City - Corning - Niagara City (Canadian side) (420 MI)
Please check the departure point and time
Corning Glass Center
On the first day, the bus tour will start from New York to Corning Town to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to watch a live Hot Glass Making Show inside the museum and visit exhibitions from a different time periods of glass making. After the Corning Museum of Glass, tour continues to Niagara City and before we cross the border to Canada we will make a stop at the Duty-Free Store. In the night time, we will reach the tallest point of the Niagara City (Canada side), the Skylon Tower, and have our *Dinner at Skylon Tower revolving restaurant in the meanwhile enjoying a spectacular night view of the Illumination of Niagara Falls and Firework Show(Seasonal). Free time leisure afterward.
Things to Know
Niagara City (Canadian side) - Toronto (80 MI)
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Toronto City Hall
Casa Loma Castle
On the second day of the journey, we will head to Table Rock, the closest point to Niagara where you can take astonishing pictures of the waterfalls. Then we will enjoy the Legend of Niagara IMAX Movie in Theater, following by the world-famous Hornblower Niagara Falls cruise that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders in the world. We will go onto the Falls Incline Railway which gonna give you a unique vantage point of the Horseshoe falls as they rise and descend along the inclined track. Just as you might think you have seen it all, however, there’s more. Heading over to Toronto afterward, our first stop will be the **Royal Ontario Museum(March-June)/Casa Loma(July-December). While passing through downtown Toronto, we will be able to see the Toronto City Hall, the landmark of the city. Once we reach to Toronto harbor we are going right onto Lake Ontario for the Toronto Harbor Cruise, where you can overlook Toronto for the best pictures of the city. When return, we will reach up to the tallest point in the entire western hemisphere, the CN Tower and experience the first glass floor in the world. Following by the Ripley’s Aquarium, currently, one of the most popular attractions in Canada that feature several aquatic exhibits including a walk-through tank. Tour will then visit Toronto Chinatown for the unique experience of the local town.
(**Note：If Skylon Tower change to Day 2 Lunch, Royal Ontario Museum/Casa Loma will be Canceled)
Toronto - Kingston - New York City (350 MI)
On the final day, the tour will depart early in the morning traveling east to Kingston Ontario. Where a natural wonder, Thousand Islands is located. By taking the Thousand Islands Cruise we will be able to explore St. Lawrence River, the islands, and the scenic beauty.
Departure & Return
|Brooklyn - In front of Eye Solutions||06:50||6002 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||return to Manhattan|
|Flushing - In front of HSBC Bank||06:30||39-10 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Edison-Coco Asian Restaurant Backyard Parking Lot||06:30||118 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817||(May 21, 2020 - Sept 6, 2020) Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot, No bathroom, No on-site parking, Private property, will tow away. ). drop-off services from May 21, 2020 - Sept 6, 2020, our shuttle need to from Manhattan-Chinatown (48 bowery New York NY 10013) meeting point, and send back to Edison NJ. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to Edison NJ may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.|
|Canal St||07:45||192 Canal St New York, NY 10013|
|Target-Jersey City||08:15||100 14th Street Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany-Parking lot of IHOP Restaurant||09:00||792 US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054||Pick-up only, no drop-off；no parking available|
|Return to the original pointExcept for pickup only location|
Includes & Excludes
- Round trip air-conditioned bus transportation
- Bilingual Tour guide
- 2-night hotel accommodation；Holiday Inn or Similar
- Meals and attraction admissions
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver. Total USD $10.00 per day, per traveler (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
- Any visa application fee
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel and Travel Insurance
- CN Tower: Adult$40/Child$29/Senior$35
- Thousand Island Cruise Canada (Apr-Oct): Adult$28/Child$14/Senior$25
- Toronto Casa Roma(NOV-DEC): Adult$30/Child$20/Senior$25
- Ripley's Aquarium: Adult$44.07/Child$14.69/Senior$29.38
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20 / Child $0 / Senior $17
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- If Skylon Tower change to Day 2 Lunch, Casa Loma will be Canceled
- Admission prices may not be up-to-date and tour guides will correct cash.
- Tour providers reserve the right to make amendments including altering, postponing and canceling tours due to force majeure, weather conditions, transportation, breakdown of tour vehicle or any other unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds, 4 people (including infants). Children between 2-11 years old must share a room with at least 2 adults under the double occupancy rate. Children paying full fare are permitted to share a room with 1 adult.
- Please carry your personal valuables on your body throughout the tour. Do not leave them in the bus/ hotel/ tourist attractions/ restaurants and other locations. It is the responsibility of the customer to safeguard and protect their own luggage and personal belongings.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the course of the tour are required to be purchased through tour guides. City Pass or attraction tickets purchased individually by tour participants may not be used.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who join the tour for free of charge but become no show on the departure date.
- Should customers have any serious illness, no participation is accepted until being guaranteed by professional physicians as being fit for travel.
- Passengers must be responsible for their personal documents for entering Canada (e.g.: Alien card, passport, visa, reentry permit or airline ticket), if entering Canada is part of the tour itinerary
- Buy 2 get 1 free promotions are only valid when the 3rd non-paying travelers share the same room with the 1st and 2nd paying travelers. In other words, 3 people share one room.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd passenger who join the tour for free of charge but become no show on the departure date.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|9 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction