3-Day Cave of the Winds, Watkins Glen, In-depth D.C., Niagara Falls Tour from New YorkNY3-10545
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Washington DC In-Depth Tour which includes visiting inside of Capital Hill, inside of Library of Congress
- Washington, DC Potomac Cruise sightseeing
- If Capitol Hill and Library of Congress closed, we will go to Marine Corps Iwo Jima Memorial, US Air Force Memorial.
- In-Depth tour of Niagara River downstream: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario
- Visit Goat Island, Cave of Wind and Niagara Falls.
- Take onto the excitement of Jet boat adventure Niagara
- Enjoy the spectacular night illumination show of Niagara Falls.
|Day 1||New York →Fall||Niagara Falls / Cave of the winds||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls → Washington D.C.||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist|
|Day 3||Washington D.C →New York||US Capitol / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / White House / Washington Monument / National World War II Monument / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Independence National Historical Park / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Lincoln Memorial||
New York →Fall
Please refer the pick-up point
Cave of the winds
Comfort Inn / Day Inn or Similar
NEW ITINERARY IN 2019
The bus tour will first depart from New York to【Niagara Falls】. We will have chance to join【Cave Of Wind】to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. At night time, we will end the day by experiencing the stunning【Illumination of Niagara Falls】before heading back to the hotel.
Cave of Wind (Optional，90mins) →Illumination of Niagara Falls (Mandatory，60mins)
Corning Glass Museum (Optional, 120mins) →Illumination of Niagara Falls (Mandatory，60mins)
Among the most beautiful natural wonders in the world, Niagara Falls are comprised of three waterfalls that thunder and astound, producing a higher flow rate than any other waterfall in the world and standing at a height of 167 feet.
Cave of Wind
The Cave of Winds on the New York side of Niagara Falls is an attraction which allows people to walk along pathways on the river at the base of the Bridal Veil Fall.
Illumination of Niagara Falls
Hundreds of LED lights are housed in three locations across the Niagara Gorge in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Together, these lights work to create a breathtaking view not to be missed, and are illuminated every night of the year beginning at dusk.
Corning Glass Museum
The Corning Museum of Glass is home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of glass, the world’s foremost library on glass, and one of the top glass working schools in the world.
Things to Know
- Please pay attention, during the time of 11/5/18-4/30/19, the journey will be applied the winter itinerary.
Niagara Falls → Washington D.C.
Please refer the pick-up point
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Comfort Inn / Day Inn or Similar
Departure from hotel to【Niagara In-Depth Tour】 by visiting the Whirlpool Park first, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge. Afterwards, continue our way to Niagara Fort located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. You will have the opportunity to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking 【Jet Boat】 ride through the fastest moving water in the world. Following, we will visit the heart pounding 【Maid of the Mist】, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls.
Niagara In-Depth Tour (Mandatory, 90mins) →Jet Boat (Optional，90mins) →Maid of Mist (Optional，90mins)
Niagara In-Depth Tour (Mandatory, 90mins) →Jet Boat (Optional，90mins) →IMAX Legend Movie (Optional, 45mins)
Niagara In-depth Tour
An in-depth tour of this famous and historic area takes passengers through some of the lesser-known stories that surround Niagara Falls. We will visit Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park.。
Jet Boat is the must-do thrilling whitewater and historic river boating experience. Enjoy a breathtaking guided tour through the spectacular Niagara River Gorge and the famous Whirlpool while our experienced Captains safely navigate the treacherous world-class rapids.。
Maid of Mist
This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
Niagara IMAX Legend Movie
Legend Movie takes you on a heart-pounding ride over Niagara Falls. Travel back in time to learn of its 12,000-year history and experience the death defying stunts performed by daredevils who challenged the fury of Niagara Falls.
Washington D.C →New York
Assemble at designed point
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
National World War II Monument
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Independence National Historical Park
The first stop will be the 【US Capitol】. A Walking In-depth tour inside of the Capitol, accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who is going to show us inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt. Following next will be the 【White House】 (Exterior), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the【Lincoln Memorial】 along with 【Korean War Memorial】 and 【Vietnam Memorial】. After Lincoln Memorial we will take 【Capital Cruise】 with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense. Then we will visit Philadelphia, the birth place of the United States. Spend time at the 【Independence National Historical Park】 to see the 【Independence Hall】 and the 【Liberty Bell】. We will take 【Philadelphia Double Decker】 to see the whole view at City of brotherly love Philadelphia.
Washington D.C In-depth Tour (Mandatory. Covers: U.S Capitol (Indoor, 75mins) 、U.S Library (Indoor, 15mins) 、Supreme Court (Exterior, 10mins) →The White House (Exterior, 20mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Memorial (45min) →Capital Cruise (Optional, 50mins) →Philadelphia Double Decker (Optional, 50mins)
Pass By: Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument，World War II...
• If U.S Capitol is unavailable, the 【Washington D.C In-depth Tour】 will be replaced to 【Marine Corps War Memorial】, 【US Air Force Monument】 which is the only place where you can look up at the Pentagon 911 Monument.
United States Capitol
The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the Federal government of the United States. The legislature consists of two chambers: the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Library Of Congress
The Library of Congress (LOC) is the research library that officially serves the United States Congress and is the de facto national library of the United States. It is the oldest federal cultural institution in the United States.
Supreme Court of the United States
It is the highest court in the federal judiciary of the United States.。
The White House
The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States.
It was set up to commemorate the US President Lincoln. The beautifully decorated wall engraved with the famous speech from this outstanding person. Martin Luther King published his most famous speech here, "I have a dream." Many films such as "Forrest Gump" .
It honors service members of the U.S. armed forces who fought died and MIA in the Vietnam War.
Its Wall of Remembrance and 19 stainless steel statues commemorate the sacrifices of the millions of Americans and allied partners who fought during the Korean War.
Washington D.C Cruise
Which rests on top of the Potomac River, the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.
Independence National Historical Park
A United States National Park in Philadelphia that preserves several sites associated with the American Revolution and the nation's founding history. Philadelphia's most-visited historic district. The park has been nicknamed "America's most historic square mile".
It has been nicknamed “Independence Bell”. The Liberty Bell is an iconic symbol of American independence and freedom.
Independence Hall is the building where both the United States Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. The building is listed as a World Heritage Site.。
Philadelphia Double Decker
Starting from the stock exchange building, will be revisited along the way: the first White House, the first congress hall, the first library, etc... The bus will stop at the Love Square a world-class landmark. The journey takes about 13 miles and passes through the birthplace of more than 30 East American historical cradles in Philadelphia. You will hear the rich history and culture of Philadelphia.
Things to Know
- During the 11/5/18-4/30/19 , the “Maid of the Mist” boat will be closed, and replaced by Jet Boat.
Departure & Return
|Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel||06:15||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Fei Long Market||06:30||6301 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||only pick-up|
|East West Bank||07:00||77 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Pier 1 Import||07:15||125 18th St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center||08:00||3050 Woodbridge Ave, Edison, NJ 08837||only pick-up|
|Back to the pick-up pointThe detailed time and address according to the specific situation on that day|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Maid of the Mist in the fog：Adult：$ 19.25 Children(3-12)：$ 11.65 Senior(65+)：$ 19.65
- Wind Cave： Adult：$ 19.00 Children(3-12)：$ 16.00 Senior(65+)：$ 19.00
- Niagara Falls IMAX movie: Adult：$ 12.00 Children(3-12)：$ 8.00 Senior(65+)：$ 12.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Bus：Adult：$ 32.00 Children(3-12)：$ 32.00 Senior(65+)：$ 32.00
- Washington Cruise：Adult：$ 26.00 Children(3-12)：$ 20.00 Senior(65+)：$ 26.00
- Eastern United States Essence Tour：Adult：$ 75.00 Children(3-12)：$ 60.00 Senior(65+)：$ 75.00
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
Niagarafalls has rapid response on website. Prices are reasonable.
While comparing the price, this tour quite covers everything like bus service, hotels and attractions. We are really enjoyed and have a lot of nice photos of amazing Niagara Falls. You should definitely try this adventure with this tour. Thanks again for this amazing tour organisation :)
A must-see place to visit in the life-time. Wonderful view! I recommended.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction