5-Day Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, New York, Niagara Tour from New York (Hotel can be upgraded)NY5-6802
- Free Modification
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Save time and save money. Do not visit boring and self paid scenic spots include: Waterfall Indian dance, Washington cruise , Boston aquarium. (save money $72/ person and 5 hours/ person
- Add Tour: Rhodes Island Regal villa + Yale University (if time permits)
- Boarded on North America's tallest building: "One World Trade Center"
- In-depth tour of Niagara: to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara.
- Special Food: Boston Lobster Roll and New England clam chowder.
|Day 1||New York City Tour||Hudson River / Statue of Liberty / Brooklyn Bridge / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Wall Street / Charging Bull / New York||
|Day 2||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Independence National Historical Park / Liberty Bell / Library Of Congress / US Supreme Court / Washington Madame Tussauds / White House / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial|
|Day 3||D.C→ Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Old Fort Niagara / Cave of the winds / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Maid of the Mist / Goat Island||
|Day 4||Niagara Falls→Boston (Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles)||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Quincy Market / Boston Common / Boston Public Library / Trinity Church Boston / Utah State Capitol|
|Day 5||Boston→ New York/Home||Boston Port Ship / Boston Common / Quincy Market / Beacon Hill|
New York City Tour
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Metropolitan Museum of Art
E Hotel Banquet/Palace Hotel/Ramada Inn/Red Roof Inn Edison or similar
Today we will explore America's Largest City for the whole day including almost all the significant landmarks: Step up on the New York City's first landmark - One World Trade Center; wander around the Wall Street and see the Trinity Church(exterior), and Charging Bull; take a boat ride on Hudson River to see the Manhattan from a different perspective and take pictures of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge; pay a visit to U.S.S Intrepid, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park; experience the bustling Times Square. We will also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, and other famous attractions on coach.
Itinerary time schedule
Times Square (approx. 30 mins)
Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (approx. 60 mins)
Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park (Approx. 100 mins )
One World Observatory (over-viewing Manhattan and Empire State Building) and Oculus.(Approx. 70 mins)
Wall Street, Trinity Church, and Charging Bull (Approx. 40 mins)
Things to Know
- Guests who do not participate in the New York City tour shall arrange their own transportation to and from the hotel, or pay $40/ person to and from the hotel in a group vehicle.
Assemble at designed point
Independence National Historical Park
Library Of Congress
US Supreme Court
Washington Madame Tussauds
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
E Hotel Banquet/Conference Center/Palace Hotel/Ramada Inn/Red Roof Inn Edison or similar
Summary of The Day
Today we will visit Philadelphia, the birth place of the United States: spend time at the Independent Park to see the Independent Hall and the Liberty Bell, take pictures with the statue of the first president George Washington.
Then we will head on to Washington DC. Our Tour of this vibrant US Capital district features the Capital Hill, White House (outside visit), Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial. Enjoy some free time at the National Air & Space Museum to learn the milestones of human beings had made to overcome gravity.
Duration: 10-12 hours
Independence National Historical Park, Independent Hall and the Liberty Bell (exterior, approx.15 mins) → Philadelphia double Decker bus tour (mandatory, approx. 50 mins) → D.C. In-depth Tour (mandatory, guided tour to U.S Capitol (interior, 75 mins), Library of Congress (interior, 15 mins),Supreme Court (exterior, approx. 10 mins)) → Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum (optional, approx. 60 mins) →Whit House (exterior, approx. 25 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial ( approx. 45 mins)
We will pass by Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, National World War II Memorial etc. on coach.
If time allows, you can choose to take D.C Cruise (optional)
If U.S Capitol and Library of Congress are closed, we will visit US Marine Corps War Memorial and The United States Air Force Memorial instead.
D.C→ Niagara Falls
Assembled at collection point
Old Fort Niagara
Cave of the winds
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Maid of the Mist
Quality Inn/Comfort Inn/Days Inn/Sleep Inn/Red Roof Inn or similar
In the morning, we will head towards Corning Museum of Glass where you will learn about art, history & science behind glass making.
After arriving at Niagara Falls, you can choose either:
A. to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration till returning the hotel, or,
B. to join the Niagara Falls In-depth Tour including the admission to Old Fort (at your own expenses)
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara.
The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
Duration: 11-13 hours
Niagara Falls in-depth tour (optional, approx. 100 mins, including Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort of Niagara) → IMAX movie (optional, approx. 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist ( optional, approx. 60 mins) →Touch The Falls tour (mandatory, 60-min guided tour Goat Island and Luna Island) → Cave of Winds (optional)
Guests who do not take the Niagara Falls in-depth tour can stay in the park and explore by yourselves;
Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kids must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Maid of the Mist is usually available from the end of April to early Nov, subject to the weather.
Things to Know
Niagara Falls→Boston (Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles)
Assemble at designed point
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Public Library
Trinity Church Boston
Utah State Capitol
Comfort inn/Best western/Quality inn or similar
Summary of The Day
In the morning, we watch the IMAX movie (optional) at Niagara Falls.
In the afternoon, we arrive at Cambridge to see the Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock building.
We will also pass by the Boston Common, Boston Library, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions.
You may have a chance to take famous Boston lobster for dinner.
Duration: approx. 11-13 hours
Harvard University (optional, approx. 45 mins) → MIT (exterior, approx. 15 mins) → Freedom Trail of Boston (mandatory, approx. 100 mins) →Boston Lobster Diner (optional, approx. 60 mins)
Boston→ New York/Home
Boston Port Ship
Summary of The Day
Today, you can take the Boston Harbor Cruise (optional), to enjoy the harbor view of Boston.
After that, If you departure flight is leaving from New York, we will drive you back to New York after visiting Yale University (optional); or if your flight leaves from Boston, you can join the Boston in-depth tour (optional).
Boston Harbor Cruise (optional, approx. 60 mins) →Boston in-depth tour (optional, 100 mins, guided tour including Bunker Hill Monument, The First Church of Christ, Scientist, Trinity Church, Boston Public Library and shopping mall)→ BOS Airport → Yale University (optional, approx. 60 mins ) → JFK/LGA/EWR airports
Boston in-depth tour is available only for guests whose flight is leaving from BOS after 3 p.m, Minimum 4 persons);
Yale University may be closed for visitors during exams. The guide will arrange tour in open public area;
Standard AccommodationE Hotel Banquet or similar (The 1st, 2nd day are available); Quality Inn or similar (The 3rd and 4th day are available)
ChildSame as Adult
Deluxe AccommodationSheraton or similar (The 1st and 2nd day are available); Radisson or similar (The 3rd and 4th day are available )
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Flushing - Sheraton Hotel entrance||7:00AM||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|New Jersey Crowne Plaza Newark entrance||7:00AM||901 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201||Return to EWR Airport|
|Manhattan - Chinatown TD Bank||8:00AM||2 Wall St, New York, NY 10005|
|JFK/LGA/EWR||Please book the flight departure after 19:00PM|
|Flushing / Manhattan||Depends on the situation of the day|
|Boston Airport BOS||Please book the flight after 12:00pm|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Metropolitan Museum: Adult $25, Children (3-12) free, Senior (65+) $17
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Children (3-12) $32, Senior (65+) $36
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Children (3-12) $17, Senior (65+) $24
- U.S.S Intrepid:Adult $33, Children (5-12) $24, Senior (65+) $31
- Empire State Building: Adult $39.2, Children (3-12) $34, Senior (65+) $38.2
- Princeton University In-depth Tour: Adult $15, Children (3-12) $13, Senior (65+) $15
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tours: Adult $32, Children (3-12) $32, Senior (65+) $32.
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $29, Children (3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $28
- Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum: Adult $23, Children (3-12) $17, Senior (65+) $23
- DC In-depth Tour: Adult $28, Children (3-12)$ 28, Senior (65+) $28.
- Washington D.C Cruise: Adult $26, Children (3-12) $18, Senior (65+) $23
- In-depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Children (3-12) $15, Senior (65+) $22
- Maid of the Mist: Adult &19.25, Children (6-12) $11.2, Senior (65+) $19.25
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Children (6-12) $8, Senior (65+) $12
- Touch The Falls: Adult $35, Children (3-12) $35, Senior (65+) $35. Touch The Falls
- Niagara Jet boat Adventures: Adult $69, Children (under 12 yrs) $59, Senior (65+) $69
- Cave of the Winds : Adult $19, Children (6-12) $16, Senior (65+) $19
- Touch Of The Fall (Goat Island + Luna Island +Cave of the Winds FASSPAST Ticket )：$75（5/15-10/31Summer）
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Children (3-11) $17, Senior (65+) $20
- Harvard University In-depth Tour: Adult $25, Children (6-12) $16, Senior (65+) $25
- Freedom Trail: Adult $25, Children (6-12) $25, Senior (65+) $25.
- Boston In-depth Tour (Minimum 4 people): Adult $25, Children (6-12) $15, Senior (65+) $25
- Yale University In-depth Tour: Adult $20, Children (6-12) $16, Senior (65+) $20.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction