2-Day Rhode Island, Boston Tour from New YorkNY2-13
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Two days tour at East America's famous city, Visit famous scenic spots, feel the elite atmosphere of famous schools, taste gourmet food
Take a cruise to tour Boston, Witness the history, the ruins, the characters and the stories of Boston
Visit the Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Yale University, and feel the elegant atmosphere of the elite schools
Visit the Quincy market, taste the local specialties in the oldest market in the United States, and specially arrange the lobster dinner in Boston
|Day 1||New York→ Newport→–New Haven→Boston||Newport / The Breakers / Harvard University / Trinity Church Boston / Massachusetts State House / New York / Cambridge / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Rhode Island / Yale University|
|Day 2||Cambridge→Boston→New York||Quincy Market / Boston / New Haven / Yale University / Boston Port Ship|
New York→ Newport→–New Haven→Boston
On the designated pick-up area
Trinity Church Boston
Massachusetts State House
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Red Roof Inn Woburn/ DAYS INN-Middleboro or similar
In the morning, we will visit New Haven, Connecticut, Yale University, which was founded in 1701. Yale University is the nation's third oldest institution of higher learning in the Ivy League this belongs to the ancient university campus leisurely stroll. With the Yale University tour guide(Self Expense), you will have an amazing campus tour experience of the school.
Then wewill head to Newport, Rhode Island. Through the famous Newport Bridge you will see the luxurious The Breakers mansion. Here, we can personally experience the glory of the American gold rush era of wealth. The 1895 mansion was patterned after a Renaissance palace.
No matter the unique decoration of the building or the delicate artworks were all handcrafted in Europe then shipped to the location. Arrive in Boston, you will have the opportunity to enjoy Boston's most famous feast – Lobster.
Boston Port Ship
The bus tour will head to the historic Cambridge City in Massachusetts and visit Harvard University, another member of the Ivy League, who enjoys the reputation, wealth and influence in the world, and is renowned as the U.S. government think tanks, often ranked first in the world universities. Here, you will amble in Harvard’s oldest campus with Harvard student guide (Self Expense), and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Next go to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which was established in 1861. We will take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s modern main buildings. The most fun part of the day is Boston Duck Tour. The fun begins as soon as you board your “DUCK”, a W.W.II style amphibious landing vehicle.
You’ll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts, from the golden-domed State House to Bunker Hill and the TD Banknorth Garden, Boston Common and Copley Square to the Big Dig, Government Center to fashionable Newbury Street, Quincy Market to the Prudential Tower, and more. (From 11/27/2017, Duck Tour will be closed; we will go to Boston Harbor Cruise instead.) At lunch, we will visit Quincy Market (Faneuil Hall Marketplace). Bustling Quincy Market is probably the oldest bazaar in the United States. It is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the
historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. After lunch, we will return to New York.
Return to New York in the afternoon
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-11) $15
- Breaker Mansion: Adult $24, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 6-17) $15
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Harvard Campus Tour: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $12
- Yale University In-Depth Tour: Adult $11, Senior (age 65 and above) $11, Child (age 3-12) $7
- Boston Duck Tour:Adult $43, Senior (age 62 and above) $36.65, Child (age 3-11) $30.35,(age 0-3)$10.5
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction