3-Day Miami, Everglades National Park, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach Tour from MiamiMI3-5989
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Miami
- Leave: Miami
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Good News! 2018.6.23 - 2018.8.31 guests, Miami accommodation hotel free upgrade to four star hotel (Bonaventure Resort & Spa or the same level) for each room with a double breakfast (if the room has third, fourth guests, can be ordered by $5/ person / day)
Tour starting on Thursday could connect with the cruise on Saturday leaving from the port of
POM or POE.
Tour starting on Friday could connect with the cruise on Sunday leaving from the port of
POM or POE.
You could avoid the expensive flight tickets on weekends (arriving in Miami on Thursday or
- complimentary airport pick-up and port drop-off are provided
|Day 1||Miami Pickup||Miami / South Beach / Dolphin Mall|
|Day 2||Everglades National Park→Miami City||Little Havana / Biltmore Hotel / Coral Gables / Star Island / Miami / South Beach / Versace House / Everglades National Park|
|Day 3||Fort Lauderdale→Palm Beach→Lion Country Safari (drop-off)||Fort Lauderdale / West Palm Beach / Worth Avenue / Flagler Museum||
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Please select from the optional item
You will meet our tour guide out of the baggage claim area at MIA/FLL, Miami ferry port (POM), or Fort
Lauderdale ferry port (POE) and are able to take the free scheduled shuttle bus to hotel. You can make your own arrangements for the rest of the time. Guests of the early flight can choose to shop. You can choose one from two, head to Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall( 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM, $20/person/one way) Aventura Mall is an upscale super-regional shopping mall in Aventura, Florida, which has Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, JC Penney etc. with 280 top brands…; Dolphin Mall brings together over 240 fashion-forward and family-friendly retailers in a value oriented setting, making it the ultimate shopping destination in Miami.
Before March 31, 2017:
In the evening Miami South Beach Night Tour provided (at own expense, 2 in a group, only for guests arrive at Miami Airport before 18:00, arrived at the Fort Lauderdale Airport before 17:30), The open bar lets you experience a brand new southern nightlife.
Starting from April 1, 2017:
Guests arriving at MIA airport before 15:00 or arriving at FLL airport before 16:00 will have the opportunity to participate in the Night Tour, two pick one (at own expense, two for a group):
a) Fort Lauderdale's Dinner & Show Cruise, Tuesday - Sunday, December thru August | Wednesday - Sunday, September thru November: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm, 4-hour luxury experience with complimentary transfer. (No tour escort on the cruise.)
Fully narrated cruise down the "Venice of America," Fort Lauderdale's New River, sailing through Millionaire's Row with homes of the Rich and Famous, spectacular Mega Yachts, and sights beyond belief. When you arrive at our tropical isle, you'll be treated to an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner featuring barbeque baby back ribs, chicken, peel & eat shrimp and all the fixin's. Live entertainment during dinner, and a laugh out loud variety show after dinner. Be sure to take a few minutes to tour our beautiful tropical isle with lush foliage, exotic animals, and yummy soft serve ice cream at our gift shop.
b) Miami South Beach Night Tour
Our night tour will include two hotspots of the fashion insiders' favorites: Lincoln Road and South Beach. Lincoln Road is one of the most famous pedestrian road and most attractive neighborhood. With a backdrop of lush trees, you will see a great many cinemas, boutiques, pubs, Hukah bars, Bikinis as well as street vendors of all kind. The casual and modern atmosphere will be an unforgettable memory for everyone! South Beach is the best and most famed beach of the America. Within miles of the oceanfront
avenue, there are countless bars, restaurants, clubs, boutiques, and luxury hotels. Abundant activities have attracted lots of party-people to come here, making South Beach known as a party beach of Miami. With swaying palm trees by warm breeze, we will bring you to take a glimpse of the thriving nightlife.
Everglades National Park→Miami City
Assemble at specify time and place
Everglades National Park
Please select from the optional item
Guests will arrive at the biggest conservation zone in USA, the Everglades National Park where you can take an everglades airboat to explore natural wonders and watch rare animals show. Guests will also get a chance to watch how to catch alligators on site. Next, you can appreciate the “City Beautiful”, Coral Gables, where described as an “International Residential Museum”. It stands out for its planned community that blends the wide tree-lined avenues, exotic mansions in Mediterranean Revival architectural style and historical landmarks such as the world-famous Biltmore Hotel (viewing from outside). and the Venetian Pool, both built in the 1920s. The picturesque Biltmore Hotel is backdrop of a renowned 18-hole golf course. Furthermore, Little Havana, the famous Cuban area attracts large groups of tourists from all over the world. You can visit Cuban cigar workshops and take a sip of Cuban coffee.
In addition, tourists can take a cruise sightseeing around the Biscayne Bay which set off from the Bayside Marketplace. This cruise takes you by the homes of some of the world's "rich and famous" (called Millionaire's Row), along the stunning Miami Skyline as well as overlooking the America’s second largest financial hub of the downtown Miami and more. Tourists will be impressed by the famous sea south beach
with white sand, the clear blue water, and gorgeous scenery. Yet there's more - the art deco street known as the No.1 district of DECO architecture with colorful buildings and a villa formerly owned by the well-known Italian fashion designer Versace (viewing from outside).
Fort Lauderdale→Palm Beach→Lion Country Safari (drop-off)
Assemble at specify time and place
West Palm Beach
If your flight departure time is between 2:00PM and 6:00PM at FLL airport or between 2:00PM and 7:00PM at MIA airport:
A: In the morning, guests will go to the north of Miami - Fort Lauderdale “the city of boat in the world”. Then view the Venice of America’s ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage. There are homes of millions and luxury yachts now or formerly owned by Microsoft billionaires Paul Allen, Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg, hot dog impresario Oscar Mayer, and H. Wayne Huizenga, the founder of Waste Management, AutoNation, Blockbuster Video, and onetime owner of the Marlins, The Dolphins, and the Florida Panthers. We will play at the Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the top ten beaches in America. Next, we will head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity.
Once your purchase amount reaches $6600 (without tax), you are eligible to get a Apple Store gift card for free.
Changed from April 1, 2017:
Once your purchase amount reaches $7,500 (without tax), you are eligible to get a $400 Apple Store gift card for free. (Note: If the Apple Store gift card is not available, you will be offered another equal price Apple product).
If you book the flight between 2:00PM – 6:00PM, or continue your journey by taking the cruise on the last day afternoon, you won’t visit West Palm Beach and we can send you to the airports or ferry ports. Please book the cruise tickets at POE / POM between 12:00PM and 3:00PM. Please prepare your cruise tickets in advance, so that we could send you to the right ports.
Changed from April 1, 2017 :
The flight between 15:00-18:00 or in the afternoon of the last day will continue on a cruise, You will have no chance to go to West Palm beach. We will send you to the airport terminal. Fort Lauderdale port (POE) and Miami port (POM) 13:00-15:00, Please get your tickets ready before boarding to get you to the correct dock site.
If your flight departure time is after 6:00PM at FLL airport or after 7:00PM at MIA airport:
B: In the morning, guests will go to the north of Miami - Fort Lauderdale “the city of boat in the world”. Then view the Venice of America’s ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage. There are homes of millions and luxury yachts now or formerly owned by Microsoft billionaires Paul Allen, Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg, hot dog impresario Oscar Mayer, and H. Wayne Huizenga, the founder of Waste Management, AutoNation, Blockbuster Video, and onetime owner of the Marlins, The Dolphins, and the Florida Panthers. We will play at the Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the top ten beaches in America. After visiting the Fort Lauderdale, we will directly go to West Palm Beach, Lion Country Safari and Palm Bay (no shopping at Bloomingdale’s). At Lion Country Safari, guests will have chance to experience the real wild life here. This park is also claimed to be the first 'cageless zoo' in the United States. After, we will go to West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is 70 miles distance from the north of Miami connected to the Palm Beach by cross-sea Bridge. Palm Beach is viewed as America’s “Riviera” which has 47 miles long coastline, thousands of restaurants, sea-view mansions, luxury hotels, over 200 museums, 170 golf courses, in the romantic European artistic feeling. As ‘the city of culture in Florida’, West Palm Beach has been the first one vacation place over 100 years, where American rich people escape from the winter and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Atlantic Ocean. In addition, we will also see the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum from outside, which is known as Whitehall with 55-room in Palm Beach. When it was established in 1902, the New York Herald proclaimed that Whitehall, Henry Flagler's Gilded Age estate in Palm Beach, was "more wonderful than any palace in Europe, grander and more magnificent than any other private dwelling in the world”. Spend time at the Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, an upscale shopping district which was ranked as the one of the top 3 "Most Iconic" streets in America at 2013. At dusk, it is the end of your
journey, and we will send you to the airport. (If you book the cruise or airport before 6:00PM, there will not be a chance West Palm Beach and Palm Bay).
Select A, please book the Fort Lauderdale Airport Miami Airport (FLL) 14:00-18:00/ (MIA) 14:00-19:00 flights between (after April 1, 2017 select Line A, please book the Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) 15:00-18:00/ (MIA) 15:00-19:00 between the Miami Airport flights) or going to take a cruise terminal
Line B, please book Fort Lauderdale Airport Miami Airport (FLL) 18:00/ (MIA) after 19:00 flight
Things to Know
- Bloomingdale's shopping center is open every Sunday at 12 noon, and if you leave Miami on Sunday, you will not be able to travel to Bloomingdale's for shopping. We are at the end of Fort Lauderdale will take you directly to the airport and pier.
- Lauderdale airport is highly recommended (time-saved and the flight ticket is generally cheaper than that from Miami airport)
Departure & Return
|MIA airport||10:00-22:00||2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33142||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $88(1-4 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|FLL airport||10:00-22:00||100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $88(1-4 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Port POM||09:00/12:00||S America Way, Miami, FL 33132|
|Port POE||10:30||1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316|
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Averglades Airboat：Adult $28；Children（6-11）$16
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Miami Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- Fort Lauderdale's Dinner & Show Cruise: Adult $55, Senior (age 65 and above) $53, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Miami Bay Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 4-12) $20
- Lion Country Safari: Adult (age 10-64) $37.45, Senior (age 65 and above) $33.71, Child (age 3-9) $27.82
- Service Fee (Airport pick-up&drop-off in Orlando: $5/person/day; The trip of Special 1-day tour / optional tour: $10/person/day; No service charge for taking free shuttles around 13 theme parks, if not $5/person for taking our bus)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
- There will be rise in price on Miami hotel during peak season（02/25/2016-04/30/2017,12/15/2017 – 3/31/2018）, our staff will contact you after booking,if you can't accept the price rise , you can ask for full refund cancel or reschedule
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction