5-Day Florida East and West coast tour: Miami, Little Havana, Key West, Naples, Fort Lauderdale, Everglades National Park Tour from Miami (one night in White Sand Hotel)MI5-2443
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Miami
- Leave: Miami
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- One night stay at Fort Myers Hotel. Fort Myers is known for having the most beautiful white sand beach in the U.S.
- Exclusive! Visit the third largest National Park – Everglades National Park in-depth tour, Shark Valley
- Exclusive! Fort Lauderdale's Dinner & Show Cruise or Miami South Beach Night Tour on the day of airport pickup
- Visit Florida west coast for two days with relaxing itinerary, best suited for family who travel together. Guests can enjoy a relaxing time on Fort Myers Beach before departing in the afternoon
- Florida East and West coast tour: Naples, smallest post office in the U.S. - Ochopee Post Office, Fort Myers, Key West, South Beach, Miami City, Little Havana, Coral Gables, Everglades National Park, and Fort Lauderdale
|Day 1||Home → Miami (night tour)||Miami / Fort Lauderdale / South Beach||
|Day 2||Miami Everglades National Park → Miami||Everglades National Park / Little Havana / Versace House|
|Day 3||Key West||Key West / Seven Mile Bridge / Hemingway Home and Museum|
|Day 4||Shark Valley state park → Ochopee Post Office → Naples → Fort Myers|
|Day 5||Fort Myers → Edison & Ford Winter Estates → Home|
Home → Miami (night tour)
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines or equivalent (Free breakfast included)
The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! Please keep your cellphone on, you will meet
our tour guide out of the baggage claim area at MIA/FLL, Miami ferry port (POM), or Fort Lauderdale ferry port (POE) and are able to take the free scheduled shuttle bus to hotel. (Complimentary pick-up service is available between 10 AM and 10 PM for MIA/FLL; at 9:00AM or 12:00PM for POM and 10:30AM for POE). Enjoy some free time for the rest of your day or enjoy shopping at either Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall (shopping time from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM, transportation fee $20/person/one way). The Aventura Mall is an upscale super-regional shopping mall in Aventura, Florida, which has Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, and JC Penney with 280 top brands…; Dolphin Mall brings together over 240 fashion-forward and family-friendly retailers in a value oriented setting, making it the ultimate shopping destination in Miami.
For guests who arrive before 3:00PM at MIA airport, or 4:00PM at FLL airport, you are invited to choose from two options to experience nightlife in the South Florida. (Self-expense. To arrange the tour, we need minimum 2 people registered.)
a) Fort Lauderdale's Dinner & Show Cruise, Tuesday - Sunday, December thru August | Wednesday - Sunday, September thru November: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm, 4-hour luxury experience with complimentary transfer. (No tour escort on the cruise.)
Fully narrated cruise down the "Venice of America," Fort Lauderdale's New River, sailing through Millionaire's Row with homes of the Rich and Famous, spectacular Mega Yachts, and sights beyond belief. When you arrive at our tropical isle, you'll be treated to an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner featuring barbeque baby back ribs, chicken, peel & eat shrimp and all the fixin's. Live entertainment during dinner, and a laugh out loud variety show after dinner. Be sure to take a few minutes to tour our beautiful tropical isle with lush foliage, exotic animals, and yummy soft serve ice cream at our gift shop.
* Due to the limited availability of dinner cruise seats, we suggest that you prepay the admission fee when you book your tour.
b) Miami South Beach Night Tour
Our night tour will include two hotspots of the fashion insiders' favorites: Lincoln Road and South Beach. Lincoln Road is one of the most famous pedestrian road and most attractive neighborhood. With a backdrop of lush trees, you will see a great many cinemas, boutiques, pubs, Hukah bars, Bikinis as well as street vendors of all kind. The casual and modern atmosphere will be an unforgettable memory for everyone! South Beach is the best and most famed beach of the America. Within miles of the oceanfront avenue, there are countless bars, restaurants, clubs, boutiques, and luxury hotels. Abundant activities have attracted lots of party-people to come here, making South Beach known as a party beach of Miami. With swaying palm trees by warm breeze, we will bring you to take a glimpse of the thriving nightlife
Things to Know
- *No tour escort on the Fort Lauderdale's Dinner & Show Cruise, And the reservation can not be cancelled or changed after successful booking.
Miami Everglades National Park → Miami
Assemble at a designed place
Everglades National Park
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines or similar
Guests will arrive at the biggest conservation zone in USA, the Everglades National Park where you can take an everglades airboat to explore natural wonders and watch rare animals show. Guests will also get a chance to watch how to catch alligators on site. Next, you can appreciate the “City Beautiful”, Coral Gables, where described as an “International Residential Museum”. It stands out for its planned community that blends the wide tree-lined avenues, exotic mansions in Mediterranean Revival architectural style and historical landmarks such as the world-famous Biltmore Hotel (viewing from outside). and the Venetian Pool, both built in the 1920s. The picturesque Biltmore Hotel is backdrop of a renowned 18-hole golf course. Furthermore, Little Havana, the famous Cuban area attracts large groups of tourists from all over the world. You can visit Cuban cigar workshops and take a sip of Cuban coffee. In addition, tourists can take a cruise sightseeing around the Biscayne Bay which set off from the Bayside Marketplace. This cruise takes you by the homes of some of the world's "rich and famous" (called Millionaire's Row), along the stunning Miami Skyline as well as overlooking the America’s second largest financial hub of the downtown Miami and more. Tourists will be impressed by the famous sea south beach with white sand, the clear blue water, and gorgeous scenery. Yet there's more - the art deco street known as the No.1 district of DECO architecture with colorful buildings and a villa formerly owned by the well-known Italian fashion designer Versace (viewing from outside).
Seven Mile Bridge
Hemingway Home and Museum
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines or similar
It is 180 miles from Miami to Key West through 32 islands and 42 bridges. It is also known as “Duck Island” because of its shape, and also the international Key West Film Festival was held here every year! World famous Seven-Mile Bridge is another highlighted attraction here. It takes eight years to complete and is quite famous for the magnificent scenery. The former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie “True Lies” was also filmed in Key West. The amazing scenery along the south nation and colorful beaches will make you feel in a fairy land. Here guests can take pictures with its landmark “the edge of the sky, the rim of the sea”. The next famous stop is the home of the former residence---Nobel Prize winners Hemingway ($13 per person). After that, tourists can buy some souvenirs in local stores. On the way back to hotel, guests will have a chance to see the fabulous sunset.
Shark Valley state park → Ochopee Post Office → Naples → Fort Myers
Assemble at designed point
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach /Lani Kai Island Resort/The Bay Inn at Lani Kai OR equivalent (Free breakfast not included)
First we’ll go to the exclusive attraction – Shark Valley state park. It’s the third biggest state park in the U.S. All the visitors must ride environment-friendly cars to explore the secret the secret of the swamp. This tour will let customers have chance to meet thousands kind of birds and reptiles (Optional, last around 2.5 hours). Sorry we can only provide English guide service. Then, we will drive on the No.41 road from East coast to West coast of Florida, to come across the Everglades (2 hours) which is the largest subtropical wild land park with the Mangrove ecosystem, as the habitat of several endangered rare animals for its special location！Then pass the Ochopee Post Office, the smallest post office in America on the swamp away from Miami for 70 miles, and take photos with it (30 Min). After that, we are going to Naples the famous city in the west coast of Florida, named by the name of Italian well-known city, and keeping an elegant, classical, Italian style. Next, visit the local 5th Ave – a number of brand stores, lots of restaurants, and different antique stores, at the end of which reaches the white sandy beach. Afternoon, we will head to Fort Myers, to take a look of cute sea creatures such like dolphins and manatees, by a cruise. Then we’ll live in the vacation hotel near the white sandy beach at the Gulf of Mexico, which is called as the best beach by ‘USA Today’. Here you could experience the warm gulf of Mexico, see the romantic sunset of sea.
Fort Myers → Edison & Ford Winter Estates → Home
Assemble at designed point
After breakfast, leave for Edison & Ford Winter Estates (1 hour). Thomas Edison, the inventor of the bulb, built the house, laboratory and botanical garden between the river and McGregor that has been the most well-known avenue in the town attributing to Edison. Henry•Ford, ‘the king of automobile’ and Edison’s best friend, established his Winter Estates nearby. The two houses and other several historical museums and places have been open to common people, which let them know the local histories. Afternoon, guests will go to Fort Lauderdale(60 min) - the city of yacht of the world, visiting the ‘American Venice’ and having the look of villas. At the same time, it is good to walk in the Fort Lauderdale beach, one of the top ten beaches in America. Then it is the end of your tour and we will send you to the airports.
Departure & Return
|MIA airport||10:00-22:00||2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33142||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $88(1-4 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|FLL airport||10:00-22:00||100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, Ameica||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $88(1-4 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Port POM||09:00/12:00||S America Way, Miami, FL 33132, America|
|Port POE||10:30||1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, America|
|Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)Departure on Friday and Sunday, because the adjustment of the itinerary sequence, please book the flight departure after 22:00||Departure on Thursday and Saturday, please book the flight departure after 18:00||100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315|
|Miami Airport (MIA)Departure on Friday and Sunday, because the adjustment of the itinerary sequence, please book the flight departure after 21:00||Departure on Thursday and Saturday, please book the flight departure after 19:00||2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Everglades Airboat: Adult $28, Child (age 6-11) $16
- Miami Bay Cruise: Adult $28, Child (age 4-12) $20
- Miami Night tour: Adult:$35. Children (3-12): $25
- Fort Lauderdale's Dinner & Show Cruise: Adult: $54.95, Children (3-12): $31.95
- Hemingway Home & Museum: Adult $14, Child (age 3-12) $6
- Shark Valley: Adult $38.5, Child (age 3-12) $27.25
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates: Adult $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Dolphin Tour: Adult $25, Child (age 3-12) $20
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Departure on Friday and Sunday, since the adjustment of itinerary sequence: DAY1 Miami City→DAY2 Shark Valley state park→DAY3 Edison & Ford Winter Estates →DAY4 Key West →DAY5 Everglades National Park
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable
- For Miami tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 years old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- No tour guides with guests in the theme parks.
- Guests are able to determine the parks to go when book the tour, or after arriving at Orlando. (Gulf of Mexico Tour 1-day Tour is only available at Saturday and Sunday, St Augustine Tour Saturday Only)
- The water parks are seasons limited. (The open time is according to the schedule of each park)
- LEGOLAND Theme Park is only available at Monday, Thursday and Friday. For the guests who decide to go to Lego Theme Park or Lego Water Park, there will be $10/person transportation fee and service fee.
- As a reminder, due to the rule imposed by Universal Parks, if you choose Volcano Bay Water Park as one of your destination, you must also purchase the tickets of Universal Studios and Island of Adventure as well. For those who wish to go Volcano Bay Water Park, please reserve 3 days for the three theme parks
Special Date Price
|FromSat Dec 15, 2018|
ToSun Dec 16, 2018
|FromThu Dec 20, 2018|
ToSun Dec 23, 2018
|FromThu Dec 27, 2018|
ToSun Dec 30, 2018
|FromThu Jan 3, 2019|
ToSun Jan 6, 2019
|FromThu Jan 10, 2019|
ToSun Jan 13, 2019
|FromThu Jan 17, 2019|
ToSun Jan 20, 2019
|FromThu Jan 24, 2019|
ToSun Jan 27, 2019
|FromThu Jan 31, 2019|
ToSun Feb 3, 2019
|FromThu Feb 7, 2019|
ToSun Feb 10, 2019
|FromThu Feb 14, 2019|
ToSun Feb 17, 2019
|FromThu Feb 21, 2019|
ToSun Feb 24, 2019
|FromThu Feb 28, 2019|
ToSun Mar 3, 2019
|FromThu Mar 7, 2019|
ToSun Mar 10, 2019
|FromThu Mar 14, 2019|
ToSun Mar 17, 2019
|FromThu Mar 21, 2019|
ToSun Mar 24, 2019
|FromThu Mar 28, 2019|
ToFri Mar 29, 2019
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction