Miami & The Keys Explorer PassMI-T-7474
MIA Explorer Pass 3 Choices
Dates & Prices
- Miami Explorer Pass helps you spend the least amount of money, Use the most flexible and free time to visit the most scenic spots you want to visit. Holding the explorer pass, you can choose the most eye-catching attractions from the 24 scenic spots, and enjoy many special offers. You will get a booklet, including the operation time and location of each scenic spot, and a map that helps you plan your trip.
- During the Miami tour, All you have to do is show your card to the staff of Miami Explorer Pass (just show your pass on the mobile device.). Swipe the card on the special equipment to enter the scenic spot. When visiting the attractions included in the pass, just show your pass when entering. There is no extra charge at the entrance.
- Miami Explorer Pass will record the time and place of your initial use of the card and the validity of the card. This means that the card is activated once you have access to this card for the first time at a tourist attraction or service. Depending on the type of purchase you have purchased, Miami Explorer Pass the number of attractions varies is divided into 3 day, 4 day or 5 day, several choices were made.
Miami Explorer Pass valid for 30 days (for use only within consecutive days). Each attraction is restricted to use only once. At the expiration of the validity period, the card automatically expires and no more cardholders are allowed to enter the scenic spot. For example, You purchased an explorer pass, which was first used in March 1st, and the expiration date will be March 30th.
- ATTRACTIONS: Miami Seaquarium Watson Island The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Zoo Miami Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum ACTIVITY: Biscayne Bay sightseeing boat Follow the double-deck bus tour Key West car tour Swamp crocodile farm and steamboat Lions travel Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise Sawgrass recreation park marshland steamboat adventure Crocodile Park Steamboat Lauderdale glass bottom boat and snorkel trip Sunset over water Key West Paraglider Jet Boat Miami Walking tour of the Official Art Deco District Bicycle Tours Miami South Beach Duck Boat Tour The safari rents a bike Sunset water sports paddle board rental Key West Ultimate Water Tour Conch tourism train Key West Kayak Rental
Art Deco District
MIA Explorer Pass 3 Choices
MIA Explorer Pass 4 Choices
MIA Explorer Pass 5 Choices
Departure & Return
|Pass can be redeemed at any participating attraction. Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app or print it out in advance.||Please confirm the final information based on the official website.||Please refer to the following attractions’ point. If you want more detailed information, please refer to official website:https://www.smartdestinations.com/miami-attractions-and-tours/_d_Mia-p1.html?pass=Mia_Prod_Exp&allInc=true|
|Miami Seaquarium||10:00 - 18:00(everyday)||4400 Rickenbacker Causeway Miami, FL 33149|
|Watson Island||10:00 - 17:00(everyday)||1111 Parrot Jungle Trail Miami, FL 33132|
|The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens||Wednesday-Monday: 09:30 - 16:30|
closing time: Tuesday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas
|3251 South Miami Avenue Miami, FL 33129|
|Zoo Miami||Monday-Friday: 10:00 - 17:00; Saturday&Sunday: 09:30 - 17:30; Thanksgiving Day: 09:30 - 15:30; Christmas: 12:00 - 17:30||1 Zoo Boulevard 12400 SW 152 Street Miami, FL 33177|
|Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum||09:00 - midnight(everyday)||8201 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819|
|Biscayne Bay sightseeing boat||Departure time: 11:30. 12:30. 13:30. 14:30. 15:30. 16:30 and 17:30||401 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33132|
|Follow the double-deck bus tour||08:30 - 18:30(everyday)||Big Bus Miami Central Station: Stop #1, Bayfront Park, 301 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132|
|Key West car tour||You will be picked up in accordance with your reserving order. Reserving time: 08:00 -16:00. Departure time: 06:00 - 07:30||105 Whitehead Street Key West, FL 33040|
|Swamp crocodile farm and steamboat||09:30(the last one will be at 16:30 in winter and 15:30 in summer)||40351 SW 192nd Ave. Homestead, FL|
|Lions travel||Monday-Friday: 10:00, 17:00 (you will not be allowed to get in after 16:00) Saturday&Sunday: 09:30 - 17:30 (you will not be allowed to get in after 16:30)||2003 Lion Country Safari Road, Loxahatchee, FL 33470|
|Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise||Monday-Friday: 10:00 - 16:00; Departure time: 10:00, 13:00, 16:00; Closing time: Christmas||US Highway 1 Mile Marker 100 Holiday Inn Key Largo, FL 99701|
|Sawgrass recreation park marshland steamboat adventure||09:00 -15:30; closing time: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas||1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, FL 33327|
|Crocodile Park Steamboat||09:00 - 17:00; closing time: Christmas||24050 SW 8th Street Miami, FL 33194|
|Lauderdale glass bottom boat and snorkel trip||08:00-17:00||Bahia Mar Beach Resort (By the Jungle Queen) 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316|
|Sunset over water Key West Paraglider||Only operate at 09:00. Closing time: 12.25-1.4, Memorial Day(5.22-5.25), Labor's Day(9.4-9.7), National Day and Easter(3.29-2015.4.4)||201 William Street Key West, FL 33040|
|Jet Boat Miami||10:00 - 18:00||1635 N. Bayshore Dr. Miami, FL 33132|
|Walking tour of the Official Art Deco District||10:30 -18:30||Art Deco Welcome Center 1001 Ocean Drive Miami Beach, FL 33139|
|Bicycle Tours Miami||December-May: 08:00 - 20:00; June-November: 09:00 -19:00||210 10th Street Miami Beach, FL|
|South Beach Duck Boat Tour||09:00 - 19:00; closing time: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas||1661 James Ave. South Beach Miami, FL 33139|
|The safari rents a bike||07:00 - 19:00||424 Greene Street Key West , FL|
|Sunset water sports paddle board rental||09:00 -17:00; booking time: 08:00 -21:00; closing time: Labor's Day(9.4-9.7), National Day and Easter(3.20-3.27)||South Roosevelt Boulevard, Smathers Beach, Key West, FL 33040|
|Key West Ultimate Water Tour||Booking time: 08:00 - 09:00; diving time: 09:00 - 13:00; closing time: 12.25-1.4, Memorial Day(5.22-5.25), Labor's Day(9.4-9.7), National Day and Easter(3.29-2015.4.4)||201 William Street Key West, FL 33040|
|Conch tourism train||09:00 - 16:30. The last Friday and Saturday in October: 13:00||Conch Train depot (Corner of Front & Duval Street) 501 Front Street. Key West, FL 33040|
- Enjoy 3, 4, or 5 attractions and tours from 27 attractions.
- You can present either a printed paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app or print it out in advance.
- Valid for one year from date of issue (before enabling). Effective for 30 days after activated of first use.
- For more travel and scenic information, please click on the official website of EXPLORER PASS: http://www.smartdestinations.com/miami-attractions-and-tours/_d_Mia-p1.html?pass=Mia_Prod_Exp&allInc=true
- You'll get your pass via email as soon as your order processes. Choose between 2 options: Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app. Print your pass and guidebook at home. Links and easy-to-follow instructions for both options will be in your confirmation email.
Includes & Excludes
- Enjoy 3, 4, or 5 attractions and tours from 27 attractions.
- You'll get a guide with hours of operation and directions for each attraction, and a map to help plan your itinerary.
- Plus extra dining, shopping and entertainment discounts to help you save even more along the way.
- Simply present your pass at included attractions for admission. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Transportation to and from the attraction
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days.
- If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- Passes include admission to each attraction; no need to pay anything at the gate. Some attractions may offer upgrades or special exhibits for an additional fee.
- Your pass includes only one visit per attraction.
- Scenic spots or changes, some for seasonal attractions, specific itinerary planning and business hours, please refer to your travel guide
- Child Passes are recommended for children ages 3-12. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please consult the attraction websites for more details.
- Once order is made, can not be change and cancel.
- If you have other needs, Please contact or call for advice at the time of booking.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction