5-Day President Obama vacationland Tour: Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod, Plymouth, New York TourNY5-25
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Complimentary Tour in Flushing (JFK/LGA) or Outlets Shopping (EWR) upon arrivals!
- Enjoy your vacation at the one of the most popular tour spots in the US
- Experience President Obama's Holiday Resort
|Day 1||NYC||New York||
|Day 2||Martha’s Vineyard||Marthas Vineyard|
|Day 3||Whale Watches→Provincetown→The Pilgrim Tower||Pilgrim Monument|
|Day 4||Plymouth Plantation→Mayflower||Plymouth / Plimoth Plantation|
|Day 5||New York City Tour→Home||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Times Square / New York Holy Trinity Church|
Please check the departure location
standard：E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similar ；Deluxe Hotel：Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 12:00pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York Morning Tour
• For guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 9:00am at JFK/LGA airport.
• Book in advance before landing can enjoy promotion price: $1/person (Seats guaranteed. If passengers couldn’t meet the tour guide before 9:00AM because of flights delay or personal reasons, $1 will be refunded). Join the morning tour on arriving day (Seats limited): $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: DUMBO (20 mins) → Madison Square & Flatiron Building (Outside view, 20 mins) → Washington Square & New York University (Outside view, 15 mins)
DUMBO is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. On December 18, 2007, the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission voted unanimously to designate Dumbo as the city's 90th historic district.
The Flatiron building
has been called "one of the world's most iconic skyscrapers and a quintessential symbol of New York City”, anchors the south (downtown) end of Madison Square and the north (uptown) end of the Ladies' Mile Historic District. The neighborhood around it is called the Flatiron District after its signature building, which has become an icon of New York City.
Washington Square Park
is an open space, dominated by the Washington Square Arch at the northern gateway to the park, with a tradition of celebrating nonconformity. The park's fountain area has long been one of the city's popular spots for residents and tourists. Most of the buildings surrounding the park now belong to New York University.
New York Night Tour
• All guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 4:30PM can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps”!
• Price: $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (15 mins) → Times Square (30 mins) → An observation point in NJ (15 mins)
is described as one of the greatest projects of the Great Depression era, Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987.
is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood. One of the world's busiest pedestrian areas. And it’s very charming at night.
Great observation point
in NJ, high up on the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. There, you will enjoy what is considered to be the best night view of the New York City skyline.
Things to Know
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Assemble at a designated place
Regency Inn & Suites North Dartmouth or similar
Driving northeast along the scenic roads on the east coast and across the New York State, Connecticut State, and Rhode Island, we enter Massachusetts State. By taking a 45-minute ferry, we reach Martha's Vineyard, an ideal getaway for relaxing! Each of the Island's six towns provides access to spectacular beaches and outdoor activities while at the same time offering an enjoyable selection of shops, restaurants, and other attractions. We will visit Aquinnah Cliffs – formerly known as Gay Head. Rising 150 feet above the ocean, these spectacular clay cliffs have the most breathtaking view on the entire island. From this vista, you can see the Elizabeth Islands, Norman Island, Cape Cod, and a sweeping view of Vineyard Sound. It has been a secret haven of the rich and famous for decades. Thanks to frequent visitors like President Barack Obama who spends summer vacation here every year, the "Hollywood East" reputation is going strong with growing numerous tourists. Following we will visit Edgartown - the Island's first colonial settlement, and it has been the county seat since 1642. The stately white Greek revival houses built by the whaling captains have been carefully maintained. They make the town a museum-piece community, a seaport village preserved from the early 19th century.
Whale Watches→Provincetown→The Pilgrim Tower
Assemble at a designated place
Regency Inn & Suites North Dartmouth or similar
Whale Watches Imagine being within feet of some of the most graceful, rare mammals in the world. Departing from Plymouth Harbor, our whale excursion gives you the chance and the opportunity to experience sights that you will never forget. Stellwagen Bank is a marine sanctuary and one of the primary feeding grounds for Humpback Whales, Dolphins, Fin Whales, Minke Whales, and Harbor Porpoises. Our experienced naturalists will guide you on a trip that is educational, exciting and impressive; you will learn how individual humpback and finback whales can be identified using unique markings and pigmentation patterns that are found on their bodies.
Provincetown is at very tip of Cape Cod. It has long been known as an art colony, attracting writers and artists. The Cape Cod National Seashore is a popular beach destination with easy access to coastline and 40 miles (64 km) of sandy beaches, both public and private. The Cape has upwards of sixty public beaches. You will have chance to enjoy fresh Lobster, Tuna, and shellfish at local seafood restaurants and bars.
Whydah Pirate Museum Commanded by the famed pirate Sam Bellamy, the Whydah was wrecked off Wellfleet in 1717, taking with her the treasures of fifty plundered ships. Bellamy’s loss was history’s gain, however, as the contents of his once-proud flagship represent a unique look into the lives of the pirates, and an unprecedented cross-cultural sampling of treasures from the world of the 18th century. Here you can touch and see 300-year-old silver pirate coins, Akan gold jewelry, cannon, cannon ball, rare navigation instruments, pirate pistols, sword hilts, ships rigging and much more!
The Pilgrim Tower (Monument) The Pilgrim Monument was founded in 1892 as the Cape Cod Pilgrim Memorial Association, Cape Cod’s oldest not-for-profit organization. Its purpose is to commemorate the Mayflower Pilgrims’ first landing in the New World in Provincetown, in November 1620. Here the Pilgrims spent 5 weeks exploring the tip of Cape Cod, before they sailed on to Plymouth. They also drew up and signed the Mayflower Compact, which established the rule of law for the new land. The Cape Cod Pilgrim Memorial Association built the Pilgrim Monument to honor the Pilgrims’ first landing in Provincetown. President Theodore Roosevelt laid the cornerstone in 1907. In 1910, President William Howard Taft dedicated the finished 252-foot tower. In 1910, the Cape’s first building built to house a museum opened at the base of the monument, to educate the public about Provincetown’s role in Pilgrim history and American history.
Assemble at a designated place
E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similar
We will Visit the English Village, which is a recreation of the small farming town built by English colonists. The people you will meet here talk of the past, Step into a traditional house Surrounded by soft furs, flickering firelight, and artfully woven bulrush mats, learn about traditional Wampanoag family life as well as the arrival of the English from an Indigenous point of view. Walk around outside and enjoy the scent of stew as it simmers over an aromatic wood fire. Take this unique opportunity to explore the perspectives of the Indigenous Wampanoag who have lived on this land for hundreds of generations.
In the afternoon on the way back to New York City, we will visit the USS Nautilus (SSN-571). It is located on the east bank of the Thames River near new London, CT; New London Naval Submarine Base was the birthplace of the submarine force. It was originally a Navy yard, converted to a submarine base in 1916, and greatly expanded in World War II. USS Nautilus was the world's first operational nuclear-powered submarine. The vessel was the first submarine to complete a submerged transit of the North Pole on 3 August 1958. Nautilus was decommissioned in 1980 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1982. The submarine has been preserved as a museum ship in New London, Connecticut, where the vessel receives around 250,000 visitors per year.
New York City Tour→Home
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
New York Holy Trinity Church
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (outside)→ Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) →Liberty Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) →U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins)→ Times Square (20 mins)
If time allowed, we will visit the: Madame Tussauds New York and Metropolitan Museum
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with Brooklyn Bridge.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It hasappeared in countless forms of media.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote the awareness and understanding of history, science and service through its collections, exhibitions and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from your favorite stars. Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to pose “in a moment in time” with the world’s most iconic musicians, A-list stars, sports legends, world leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment, including Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality experience, the world-famous wax attraction is bigger and better than ever.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not just the largest art museum in the United States, but also one of the three biggest in the world. Its collection contains more than 2 million works of art.The permanent collection consists of works of art from classical antiquity and ancient Egypt, paintings, and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
Departure & Return
|hotel self check in|
|JFK airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|FlushingArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions|
|Manhattan ChinatownArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please choose the flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- One World Observatory: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $32, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- San Antonio Night Tour (Incl. Riverwalk Cruise): Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 2-11) $25
- Tower Of Americas: Adult $13, Senior (age 65 and above) $11, Child (age 4-12) $10
- Buckhorn Saloon& Texas Ranger Museum: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Natural Bridge Caverns: Adult $23.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $23.5, Child (age 3-12) $15.25
- Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch: Adult $53, Senior (age 65 and above) $51, Child (age 5-12) $33
- Pilgrim Tower Monument: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $7
- Martha’s Vineyard Island Ferry: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $12
- Martha’s Vineyard Narrated Tour (Island Tour): Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $33, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Plymouth Plantation: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 3-12) $18
- USS Nautilus: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- New York Morning Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction