6-Day Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion Park, Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, 5 major theme Tour from Los AngelesLA6-3244
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles / Las Vegas
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The first of the seven wonders of the world Grand Canyon
- Colorful Las Vegas night scene, song and dance performance
- Have an opportunity to stay a night at Bryce log cabin, Enjoy the bonfire steak dinner
- In-Depth tour of the world's top ten best photography sites-Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend
- Los Angeles theme Choose 1 of the 5 Options
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Las Vegas→St George||Mojave Desert|
|Day 2||Lake Powell→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Glen Canyon Dam→Bryce||Lake Powell / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Glen Canyon National Recreation Area|
|Day 3||Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Las Vegas||Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion National Park|
|Day 4||West Rim Grand Canyon→Las Vegas||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Grand Canyon West Rim / Hoover Dam / Mead Lake / Grand Canyon|
|Day 5||Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles||Cactus Gardens / Ethel M Chocolate Factory|
|Day 6||Please Choose 1 of the 5 Options below||Disneyland / Los Angeles / Universal Studios / Desert Hills Premium Outlets / Battleship USS Iowa / Bradbury Building / Sunset Boulevard|
Los Angeles→Las Vegas→St George
Assemble at a designated place
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George or similar
Depart from Los Angeles in the morning, travel across San Bernardino National Forest and enter Mojave Desert. Enjoy the unique landscape decorated by Joshua Trees. We make a brief stop in Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay overnight in St. George Utah. (Passengers that join the tour from Las Vegas, please meet our tour guide by Starbucks located on 2nd floor of Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Hotel Casino)
Lake Powell→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Glen Canyon Dam→Bryce
Assemble at a designated place
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Bryce View Lodge or Similar
Enjoy a scenic ride on the Colorado Plateau this morning towards Lake Powell National Recreation Area, take a boat tour (own expense) on America's second largest man-made lake - Lake Powell, surrounded by 96 side canyons!
Antelope Canyon (own expense) is one of the top ten sites in the world for photography! It consists upper and lower canyons; the upper canyon is the Navajo word for "water through the rocks" and lower canyon means "arch-shaped spiral rock." In here, visitors are always amazed by this wavy canyon rock formation, Mother Nature’s Masterpiece.
Drive to Horseshoe Bend next - one of the top ten sites in America for photography by National Geographic! Standing by the edge, the view that comprises glowing green water, blue sky, and reddish rock is just breathtaking. Stay overnight in Bryce.
Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Las Vegas
Assemble at a designated place
Bryce Canyon National Park
Zion National Park
Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar
Enjoy a scenic morning ride to Bryce Canyon National Park this morning, an Amphitheatre of pinnacles, spires, bridges and mesas preserved in the beautiful reddish-orange colored sandstone, located over 8,000 feet above sea level! First-timers are always astonished by the impressive view of Bryce.
Dense woods, gurgling streams, pink rocks, winding paths and ritual places of Indians are the wonders make up Zion National Park. Look through the giant windows on the tunnel wall, and enjoy the panoramic view of Zion Mountains. Stay overnight in Las Vegas. You may take a night tour of Vegas on your own expense.
West Rim Grand Canyon→Las Vegas
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon West Rim
Park MGM Las Vegas
We are headed to the Grand Canyon—the Most Famous of Seven World’s Natural Wonders this morning! The epic view is created by erosion and time, and brings you a life time experience and memory! Take a walk on the glass bridge – the Skywalk, or take a helicopter ride fly through the Grand Canyon!
Drive to Las Vegas next, passing by Hoover Dam.Return to Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay overnight. You may see a show tonight in World’s Capitol for Entertainment – Las Vegas!
Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
LA Hotel or similar
In the morning, visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate! After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Outlets Center for short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening .
Please Choose 1 of the 5 Options below
Assemble at a designated place
Desert Hills Premium Outlets
Battleship USS Iowa
According to your schedule, you can chose one of the followings:
1.Los Angeles City Tour (110 Kilometers, Approx. 2 hours)
2.Palm Spring Outlet Center (280 Kilometers, Approx. 2.5 hours)
3.Universal Studios Hollywood (120 Kilometers, Approx. 1.5 hours)
4.Disneyland/Disney's California Adventure Park (25 Kilometers, Approx. 25 minutes)
5.The Pacific Ocean Aquarium, whale watching, the battleship Iowa Tour
6.Los Angeles's Hot Attractions
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - Chinatown Senior Citizen Center||07:00||600 N. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey park - Linco Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S Lincoln Ave,Monterey park,CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel San Gabriel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Quality Inn Rosemead||07:45||9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170|
|99 Ranch Market Arcadia||07:15||1300 S. Golden West Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007|
|La Puente - Pacific Palm Resort||08:00||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA||hotel guests only|
|La Mirada - Holiday Inn La Mirada||07:10||14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||07:30||1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - Howard Johnson Fullerton||07:40||222 W. Houston Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive Rowland Heights||08:45||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748||During the renovation of the hotel, please gather at the entrance of 99 Dahua Supermarket opposite|
|Fountain Valley - Days Inn Fountain Valley Carpark||07:00||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley|
|Pomona - La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona||08:00||3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768||hotel guests only|
|Covina(Vallee)- Park Inn by Radisson Covina||07:45||1211 East Garvey Street, Covina, CA 91724||hotel guests only，can be choosed until 12/31/2019|
|Diamond Bar - Holiday Inn Diamond Bar||08:30||21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA||hotel guests only|
|Los Angeles (LA) Hotel（Holiday Inn and Suite El Monte）||08:00||9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731|
|LAX||Free drop-off. Please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights|
|If you do not need drop-off service, you can choose the following dismiss points, please note in advance and our travel agencies will try to arrange for you, if not, please understand.Los Angeles China Town, El Monte，Monterey Park，Rosemead，Arcadia，Fullerton，Rowland Heights，Irvine，Fountain Valley|
|Self-departure at Las VegasYou may not choose to leave this place on some dates. Please note carefully on the drop-off point and the attentions||No Drop-off, please book the flights after 14:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($10/person per day, airport pick up tips:$4/person)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas Night Tour+Ferris Wheel: Adult $75; Child (age 4-12) $60
- Ka Show by Cirque du Soleil: (Zone B )$182 (age 5 and above required) (Zone D )$129 (age 5 and above required)
- Believe by Cirque du Soleil: $110 (age 5 and above required)
- Fantasy Show: $70 (age 18 and above required)
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil: $95 (age 18 and above required)
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil: $238 (age 5 and above required)
- David Copperfield Magic: (Zone B )$160 (age 5 and above required) During the holiday, the price is increase to $165 (Zone C )$125 (age 5 and above required)
- Blue Man: $137
- The Beatles Love: $134
- Los Angeles Madame Tussauds Museum: Adult $27; Child (age 4-12) $20
- Customers who participate in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee$90 (lunch included) (Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalker Admission $25(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter+Boat $233(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Only $175(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air Only $132(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Mandatory fee: Lower Antelope Canyon: $48/person; Child (age 8-12) $28; age 7 and below is free
- Mandatory fee: Bryce+ Zion +Lake Powell+ Fuel surcharge: $30/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $50; Child (age 5-10) $40
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $125/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） and the order for special discount, can only be canceled for only one person. No-show incurs a penalty fee $100 of cancellation for 1-3 weekdays before departure; if someone no-show on the departure day that need be fined for $200
- In the year of 2019，if you are staying in Las Vegas during the following exhibition or holiday days, you will need to add the room price difference for the night: $55/room/night: 5/25, 7/20, 7/27, 8/31, 9/13, 9/14, 11/8 $100/room/night: 2/16, 5/18, 11/7 , 12/30 $145/room/night: 1/8, 1/9 $210/room/night: 12/31
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when changing traveller names and/or room arrangement.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction