3-Day San Francisco, Yosemite, Apple Park, Highway 1, Berkeley Tour from Los AngelesLA3-6958
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- We will take you to travel to the most suitable tourist city of San Francisco in the United States
- Visit the famous American Academy
- The beautiful Yosemite National Park
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Solvang→Apple Park→San Francisco||Solvang / Silicon Valley / California State Route 1|
|Day 2||San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University||University of California Berkeley / Union Square / Lombard Street / Palace of Fine Arts / The Golden Gate Bridge / The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption|
|Day 3||Yosemite→Los Angeles||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome / Bridalveil Falls|
Los Angeles→Solvang→Apple Park→San Francisco
On the designated pick-up area
California State Route 1
Holiday Inn SFO/ Park Pointe Hotel or similar
In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Solvang along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to have a drink of a gourmet European coffee and have a world-famous Danish cookie. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards to the world famous "science and technology capital" - Silicon Valley, visited the famous apple company's spacecraft building, arrived in San Francisco at night and spent the night in San Francisco.
Solvang village is located in the territory of Santa Barbara County in central California, USA. It is a simple, pocket town with typical Nordic scenery. The town houses picturesque Danish buildings, Danish windmills, Danish food, wines and Danish handicrafts.
Apple Park is the corporate headquarters of Apple Inc., located at 1 Apple Park Way in Cupertino, California, United States. Its circular design and extreme scale have earned a media nickname of 'the spaceship’. Located on a suburban site totaling 175 acres, it houses more than 12,000 employees in one central four-storied circular building of approximately 2,800,000 square feet. Steve Jobs wanted the whole campus to look less like an office park and more like a nature refuge. Eighty percent of the site consists of green space planted with drought-resistant trees and plants indigenous to the Cupertino area, and the center courtyard of the main building features an artificial pond.
Apple Park Visitor Center is a two-story 20,135 sq. ft. structure with four main areas: an Apple Store featuring Apple-branded merchandise (T-shirts, hats, tote bags, post cards) not sold at regular Apple stores, a 2,386 sq. ft. caf, an exhibition space which currently showcases a 3D model of Apple Park with augmented reality, and a roof terrace overlooking the campus. It opened to the public on Nov. 17, 2017.The estimated cost of the center is $80M.The property at 10600 N. Tantau (NE corner of Tantau and Pruneridge) is across the road from the campus proper and abuts a Santa Clara residential neighborhood.
San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University
On the designated pick-up area
University of California Berkeley
Palace of Fine Arts
The Golden Gate Bridge
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
Clarion Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Merced Inn or similar
You can join our Extensive City Tour. This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. After city tour, SF self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the flagship institution of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system and is ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States. For 2017–18, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Berkeley 5th in the world and 1st among public universities. Berkeley is also ranked 18th internationally among research universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 6th in the 2017 Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings. It is additionally ranked 4th internationally (1st among public universities) by U.S. News & World
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
On the designated pick-up area
Yosemite National Park
In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
Mandatory Fee $10 pre person, including Yosemite National Park admission, transportation and Fuel Surcharge.
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - front entry of Union Station||06:45||800 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S. Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA91776||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170|
|Pacific Palm Resort Hotel||07:15||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744||hotel guests only|
|Arcadia - Arcadia Mall Cheesecake Factory||07:00||400 S. Baldwin Ave., Arcadia, CA 91007|
|Montebello - Quality Inn||08:00||7709 Telegraph Rd Montebello, CA 90640|
|Norwalk - Doubletree by Hilton||07:30||1311 Sycamore, Drive, Norwalk, CA 90650||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||06:45||1500 S. Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA92831||hotel guests only|
|Commerce - Best Western Plus Commerce||07:45||7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Fairfield Inn Marriott||07:00||7828 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA 90621|
|Fountain Valley - Days Inn Hotel||06:50||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708|
|Irvine - Walmart Irvine||06:30||16555 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92606|
|Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX||07:00||15000 Hawthorne Blvd., Lawndale, CA 90260||pickup only|
|Hawthorne - Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX||06:45||5250 W El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA90250||hotel guests only|
|Baldwin Park - Courtyard Marriott||07:00||14635 Baldwin ParkTown Center, Baldwin Park, CA91706||hotel guests only|
|Best Western Plus||06:30||603 S New Hampshire Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005||hotel guests only|
|Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel||07:15||303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776||hotel guests only|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive In||07:00||18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
|Same as pick-up point||Confirm with your tour guide|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $39; Child (age 5-11) $27; Child (age 5 and below) free
- Aquarium of the Bay: $27; Child (age 3-12) $17; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Mandatory fee: $50 (Berkeley University+Yosemite+Cable car+San Francisco in-depth tour+Fuel surcharge)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- If the weather causes or other factors of force majeure: 1. Unable to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim, will be replaced by the Lake Mead + Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam + Lake Powell ; 3. Yosemite will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau + Santa Barbara.You must pay for the related travel expenses on the tour guide. Thank you for your understanding.
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- For more-than-3-day tour group, bus or minibus can be reserved the first 5 rows of seats: $10/per day. If you need to purchase the front seat, please note and contact the customer for additional payment; the order of seats is limited; if the travel date is not arranged, the guide will refund the cost to you.
- South California theme items 1-day tour and days tour、1-Day 17 Miles + Redwood Forest thru Train Tour , Napa Valley Day trip, and itinerary of Napa Valley or 17 Miles in the tour of San Francisco SF4 , all mentioned tours do not support the advance booking of the first 5 rows of seats.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction