4-Day Grand Canyon South Rim (3 hours), Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Tour from Los AngelesLA4-5930
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles / San Francisco
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Head to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, 3 hrs in Grand Canyon South Rim, fully explore the beauty of nature
- Long time experience of the magic geology of the South Rim, appreciate the unique Desert view, look at the Colorado River
- Tour Antelope Canyon, appreciating the colors of the sun and the wall of the rock from different angles, Its wonder and beauty are unparalleled
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Las Vegas||Los Angeles / Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon South Rim→Page/Kanab→Flagstaff||Colorado River / Grand Canyon South Rim / Mather Point|
|Day 3||Horseshoe Bend→Lake Powell→Antelope Canyon→Las Vegas||Lake Powell / Glen Canyon National Recreation Area / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 4||Las Vegas→Los Angeles/Bay Area||Las Vegas|
Los Angeles→Las Vegas
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or similar
Depart for Las Vegas. The famous Strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping experiences and some of the finest dining in the world.
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon South Rim→Page/Kanab→Flagstaff
On the designated pick-up area
Grand Canyon South Rim
Quality Inn Page/Travelodge Page/Travelodge Kanab or similar
We will visit the majestic Grand Canyon South Rim. You will be able to spend about 3 hours here and see the dramatic view and deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. Enjoy Desert Views, Yavapai Point and Mather point. You can also explore the spectacular view of Grand Canyon at Lookout Studio or walking on the short trail. This tour allows you to see more of the South Rim from three different viewpoints - unlike the other regular 1 day tours from Las Vegas where you will spend 10 hours on the road with only one hour in the park. You may also take a helicopter ride (optional fee) for canyon flyovers and watch an I-Max film(optional fee).
Horseshoe Bend→Lake Powell→Antelope Canyon→Las Vegas
On the designated pick-up area
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or similar
Visit the Horseshoe Bend where the emerald-green Colorado River makes a giant 270 meander around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Then take an hour boat tour (optional fee) on Lake Powell in Glen Canyon, and visit the beautiful Upper Antelope Canyon (optional fee). Ride on jeeps driven by the local Navajo natives into the canyon’s dreamlike caves. We will head to Las Vegas in the afternoon, where you may join an optional night tour and enjoy one of the city’s famous shows.
Las Vegas→Los Angeles/Bay Area
On the designated pick-up area
Take a bus ride with us from Las Vegas to Bay area in the morning. We will arrive bay area in the evening or self check-out take a shuttle from Las Vegas to Los Angeles ($35 per person bus fee applies)
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles Downtown, Little Mexico, LA Plaza Park||12:30||512 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Rosemead, Bokai Garden Hotel, Parking lot||13:15||3633 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA|
|Rowland Heights, Best Western Plus, Parking lot behind Best Western by the white tent||13:50||18880 Gale Ave , Rowland Heights ,CA 91748|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned business car
- Economy hotel
- Professional tour guide
- National Park first entry admission
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/Child (age 12 and below) $25
- Grand Canyon South Rim Imax：$14
- Grand Canyon South Rim helicopter: $240
- Vegas! The Show: $90 / VIP$110
- KA Show: $160/VIP $180
- Le Reve Show: $160 /VIP $180
- Suggested tipping rate is $9/per day, per passenger, for our tour guide and bus drivers.
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Optional fee (In case of prepayment, please inform the positioning personnel and pay by cash or check. The credit card payment is required to charge 4% formalities)
- [Mandatory fee] Upper Antelope Canyon admission：Adult $68; Child (age 0-11) $58
- [Mandatory fee] admission Lake Powell Cruise ：Adult $48， Child (age 0-12) $35
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- During Las Vegas convention periods, hotel location may vary
- The Bay area hotel price may have some rise during 9/10-9/20 & 10/20-10/30
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
Special Date Price
|FromFri Jul 20, 2018|
ToSat Jul 21, 2018
|FromFri Jul 27, 2018|
ToSat Jul 28, 2018
|FromFri Aug 3, 2018|
ToSat Aug 4, 2018
|FromFri Aug 10, 2018|
ToSat Aug 11, 2018
|FromFri Aug 17, 2018|
ToSat Aug 18, 2018
|FromFri Aug 24, 2018|
ToSat Aug 25, 2018
|FromFri Aug 31, 2018|
ToSat Sep 1, 2018
|FromFri Sep 7, 2018|
ToSat Sep 8, 2018
|FromFri Sep 14, 2018|
ToSat Sep 15, 2018
|FromFri Sep 21, 2018|
ToSat Sep 22, 2018
|FromFri Sep 28, 2018|
ToSat Sep 29, 2018
|FromFri Oct 5, 2018|
ToSat Oct 6, 2018
|FromFri Oct 12, 2018|
ToSat Oct 13, 2018
|FromFri Oct 19, 2018|
ToSat Oct 20, 2018
|FromFri Oct 26, 2018|
ToSat Oct 27, 2018
|FromFri Nov 2, 2018|
ToSat Nov 3, 2018
|FromFri Nov 9, 2018|
ToSat Nov 10, 2018
|FromFri Nov 16, 2018|
ToSat Nov 17, 2018
|FromThu Nov 22, 2018|
ToSat Nov 24, 2018
|FromFri Nov 30, 2018|
ToSat Dec 1, 2018
|FromFri Dec 7, 2018|
ToSat Dec 8, 2018
|FromFri Dec 14, 2018|
ToSat Dec 15, 2018
|FromFri Dec 21, 2018|
ToSat Dec 22, 2018
|FromFri Dec 28, 2018|
ToSat Dec 29, 2018
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction