3-Day Monterey Peninsula,17 mile, Yosemite, Berkeley University Tour from Los AngelesLA3-64
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit the picturesque Yosemite National Park
- Experience European buildings to feel the local unique sightseeings
- Attractive attractions:Berkeley University,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour
- Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula and stay at 17 miles.
- Professional bilingual guides+driver+comfortable shuttle bus
|Day 1||Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco||17 Mile Drive / Monterey Peninsula / Los Angeles / San Francisco|
|Day 2||UC Berkeley→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf||University of California Berkeley / The Golden Gate Bridge / San Francisco / Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Palace of Fine Arts|
|Day 3||Yosemite→Los Angeles||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome||
Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco
Assemble at a designated place
17 Mile Drive
Comfort Inn & Suites Newark or similar
We depart from Los Angeles this morning and travel to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula. Gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach. Here we stop at a world first-class golf course and resort to sightsee the amazing ocean view and multimillion-dollar mansions. Then we enjoy the scenery of the 17 Miles, which is truly breathtaking. You may also explore the newly opened Pebble Beach Visitor Center and. We arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
UC Berkeley→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf
Assemble at a designated place
University of California Berkeley
The Golden Gate Bridge
Palace of Fine Arts
Days Inn Merced or similar
We visit the campus of Stanford in the morning. It covers 35 square kilometers, the second largest and the most beautiful campus in America. Alumni of Stanford have founded some of the largest high-tech companies: Google, Yahoo, Cisco, and Hewlett Packard. (change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018,We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! )
Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, “the Palace of Fine Arts”, and the famous Lombard Street. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year! Stay Overnight in Central California, Modesto.
Assemble at a designated place
Yosemite National Park
Depart from the hotel this morning, the Sierra Nevada Mountains stretch beyond, it’s where our destination sets today, the Yosemite National Park. Towering granite rocks, magnificent waterfalls and tranquil valley, making Yosemite a fairyland from every angle you look. Giant trees, mountains and sparkling streams and lakes, glaciers-carved canyons, call Yosemite home. El Capitan - world’s largest granite monolith, tallest waterfall in North America “Yosemite Falls”, Half Dome, and Bridal Veil Waterfall… wonders come one after another! Take a walk in the woods and the fresh forest air smells like champagne! After lunch, we travel across Central Valley of California, where over half of the fruits, nuts, and vegetables grown in country are produced very year. In the evening we return to Los Angeles, and finish our pleasant 3-day San Francisco-Yosemite-17-Mile Drive tour.
Things to Know
- in the winter, in case of ice and snow, the road is icy road, such as bad weather conditions, in order to ensure the safety of your journey, we reserve the right to temporarily replace the day trip: will not go to Yosemite, instead of A line trip
- For safety purpose, in case of ice and snow in Yosemite National Park, we reserve rights to change the itinerary of the day: instead of Yosemite, we visit Solvang and Santa Barbara.
Departure & Return
|Motel 6 Fountain Valley - Parking Lot||07:00am||9125 Recreation Cir, Fountain Valley, CA 92708|
|Hotel Irvine—Eats Restaurant Entrance||07:00am||17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614|
|Holiday Inn La Mirada||07:10am||14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638||This pick-up point is only for hotel guests only|
|Hilton Hotel San Gabriel||07:15am||225 W. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776||This pick-up point is only for hotel guests only|
|99 Ranch Market Arcadia||07:15am||1300 S. Golden West Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007|
|Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:15am||123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park，CA 91755|
|La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona||07:15am||3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768||This pick-up point is only for hotel guests only|
|Holiday Inn Diamond Bar||07:15am||21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA91765||This pick-up point is only for hotel guests only|
|Sheraton San Gabriel（This point can be selected starting in 2019）||07:15am||303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776||This pick-up point is only for hotel guests only|
|Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead||07:30am||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|The Hotel Fullerton||07:30am||1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831||This pick-up point is only for hotel guests only|
|Best Western Executive Rowland Heights||07:30am||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748||During the renovation of the hotel, please gather at the entrance of 99 Dahua Supermarket opposite|
|Howard Johnson Fullerton||07:40am||222 W. Houston Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832|
|Quality Inn Rosemead||07:45am||9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170|
|Pacific Palm Resort||08:00am||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744||This pick-up point is only for hotel guests only|
|Holiday Inn El Monte||08:00am||9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731|
|Chinatown Senior Citizen Center||08:45am||600 N. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Return to 'Pickup Locations'|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($10/person per day, airport pick up tips:$10/person)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: Adult $50; Child (age 3-12) $30
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (60 minutes): Adult $44; Child (age 5-12) $44
- San Francisco Advanced City Tour: $35
- Mandatory fee(Before 10/1/2019): 17 Mile Drive Admission+UC Berkeley+Yosemite National Park Admission+Madame Tussauds Wax Museum+Fuel Surcharge=$50/Person.( If not go to Yosemite, instead of Solvang, we can't give you a refund of mandatory fee)
- Mandatory fee(From 10/1/2019): 17 Mile Drive Admission+UC Berkeley+Yosemite National Park Admission+Madame Tussauds Wax Museum+Fuel Surcharge=$65/Person.( If not go to Yosemite, instead of Solvang, we can't give you a refund of mandatory fee)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） and the order for special discount, can only be canceled for only one person. No-show incurs a penalty fee $100 of cancellation for 7 weekdays before departure; if someone no-show on the departure day that need be fined for $200
- In the year of 2019，if you are staying in Las Vegas during the following exhibition or holiday days, you will need to add the room price difference for the night: $55/room/night: 5/25, 7/20, 7/27, 8/31, 9/13, 9/14, 11/8 $100/room/night: 2/16, 5/18, 11/7 , 12/30 $145/room/night: 1/8, 1/9 $210/room/night: 12/31
- For tours include San Francisco sity sightseeing, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
- In case of road closures cannot reach the Yosemite, The Danish village will replace, mandatory fee will not be refunded; The change of itinerary shall be made on the same day and will not be notified in advance.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|16 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when changing traveller names and/or room arrangement.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction