3-Day Monterey Peninsula,17 mile, Yosemite, Berkeley University Tour from Los AngelesLA3-64
- Reward Points
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit the picturesque Yosemite National Park
- Experience European buildings to feel the local unique sightseeings
- Attractive attractions:Berkeley University,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour
- Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula and stay at 17 miles.
- Professional bilingual guides+driver+comfortable shuttle bus
|Day 1||Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco||17 Mile Drive / Monterey Peninsula / Los Angeles / San Francisco|
|Day 2||UC Berkeley→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf||San Francisco / The Golden Gate Bridge / Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf|
|Day 3||Yosemite→Los Angeles||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome||
Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco
Assemble at a designated place
17 Mile Drive
Comfort Inn & Suites Newark or similar
We depart from Los Angeles this morning and travel to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula. Gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach. Here we stop at a world first-class golf course and resort to sightsee the amazing ocean view and multimillion-dollar mansions. Then we enjoy the scenery of the 17 Miles, which is truly breathtaking. You may also explore the newly opened Pebble Beach Visitor Center and. We arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
UC Berkeley→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf
Assemble at a designated place
The Golden Gate Bridge
Days Inn Merced or similar
We visit the campus of Stanford in the morning. It covers 35 square kilometers, the second largest and the most beautiful campus in America. Alumni of Stanford have founded some of the largest high-tech companies: Google, Yahoo, Cisco, and Hewlett Packard. (change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018,We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! )
Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, “the Palace of Fine Arts”, and the famous Lombard Street. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year! Stay Overnight in Central California, Modesto.
Assemble at a designated place
Yosemite National Park
Depart from the hotel this morning, the Sierra Nevada Mountains stretch beyond, it’s where our destination sets today, the Yosemite National Park. Towering granite rocks, magnificent waterfalls and tranquil valley, making Yosemite a fairyland from every angle you look. Giant trees, mountains and sparkling streams and lakes, glaciers-carved canyons, call Yosemite home. El Capitan - world’s largest granite monolith, tallest waterfall in North America “Yosemite Falls”, Half Dome, and Bridal Veil Waterfall… wonders come one after another! Take a walk in the woods and the fresh forest air smells like champagne! After lunch, we travel across Central Valley of California, where over half of the fruits, nuts, and vegetables grown in country are produced very year. In the evening we return to Los Angeles, and finish our pleasant 3-day San Francisco-Yosemite-17-Mile Drive tour.
Things to Know
- in the winter, in case of ice and snow, the road is icy road, such as bad weather conditions, in order to ensure the safety of your journey, we reserve the right to temporarily replace the day trip: will not go to Yosemite, instead of A line trip
Departure & Return
|Pico House Los Angeles||08:30||424 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Parking Lot||08:00||123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park，CA 91755|
|Sheraton San Gabriel||07:45||303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776||此接送点只限酒店住客，需提供酒店确认号|
|Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection Rosemead||07:50||8832 Glendon Way Rosemead, California 91770 United States|
|罗兰岗99大华超市，面朝Gale Ave.方向||07:15||1015 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
|Starbucks - The Square Irvine||06:45||17913 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA 92614||需加收接送费（3人以下）：接站$60、送站$60|
|Motel 6 Fountain Valley 停车场||07:00||9125 Recreation Cir, Fountain Valley, CA 92708||需加收接送费（3人以下）：接站$50、送站$50，3人以上每人加$20|
|Howard Johnson Fullerton 停车场||07:00||222 W. Houston Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832||需加收接送费（3人以下）：接站$30、送站$30，3人以上每人加$20|
|Returning location is departure location（Except pickup only location）Returning time depends on actual itinerary, weather and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional vehicles transportation (The type of vehicle used will be based on the number of guests attending that day).
- Professional driver and guide (or driver-guide).
- Hotel accommodation included in the itinerary
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($12/person per day, airport pick up tips:$12/person)
- Mandatory fee: 17 Mile Drive Admission+Yosemite National Park Admission+Fuel Surcharge=$50/Person.( If not go to Yosemite, instead of Solvang, we can't give you a refund of mandatory fee)
- San Francisco Advanced City Tour: $35
- San Francisco Bay cruise (90mins): Adult $46.00; Child (5-11) $31.00
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|17 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|8 - 16 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 40% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction