3-Day Line A/B, Santa Barbara, 17 mile, Monterey/ Yosemite, Berkeley/ Stanford University Tour from Los AngelesLA3-64
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Explore 17 Mile Drive , Solvang and Red Wood Forest
- Euro-made Luxurious buses with professional tour guides
|Day 1||Line A: Los Angeles→Santa Barbara→Solvang→Silicon Valley Apple Park→San Francisco or Line B: Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco||Santa Barbara / Solvang / 17 Mile Drive / Monterey Peninsula|
|Day 2||Line A: Berkerley→Cable Car→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf or Line B: Standford(change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018)→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf||University of California Berkeley / The Golden Gate Bridge / Stanford University / San Francisco / Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Palace of Fine Arts||
|Day 3||Line A:17-Mile Drive→Monterey Aquarium→Los Angeles or Line B: Yosemite→Los Angeles||Monterey Peninsula / Monterey Bay Aquarium / 17 Mile Drive / Carmel / Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome|
Line A: Los Angeles→Santa Barbara→Solvang→Silicon Valley Apple Park→San Francisco or Line B: Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco
Assemble at a designated place
17 Mile Drive
Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, Crowne Plaza Union City, Holiday Inn San Jose, Courtyard Marriott Fremont or similar
Line A: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley Apple Park - San Francisco Bay Area
Depart from Los Angeles this morning and drive to Santa Barbara, the ‘America’s Riviera’! Enjoy beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast along the way. The new Mediterranean and Old Spanish style Architectures are surrounded by flowers and lawns; this little Central California Coastal City is one of the most popular vacation destinations.
Then drive to Solvang, Danish for ‘Sunny Field’! The cozy little town is dominated by Danish style architectures and known for warm sunshine year round. Drive to Silicon Valley next, the ICON of America’s High Tech Sectors.
Next, we travel to the Icon of America’s High-Tech Sectors – Silicon Valley. Home to world’s most famous high-tech companies, Silicon Valley is also the region of highest personal income, highest housing costs, and highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires in America. Welcome to the newly opened ‘spaceship’ campus at a cost of 5 billion dollars. The visitor center features best view of Apple Park and a store serves apple branded merchandise.
Arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
Line B: Los Angeles—Santa Barbara—17 Mile Drive—San Francisco
Depart from Los Angeles this morning and drive to Santa Barbara, the ‘America’s Riviera’! Enjoy beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast along the way. The new Mediterranean and Old Spanish style Architectures are surrounded by flowers and lawns; this little Central California Coastal City is one of the most popular vacation destinations. Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula afterwards, gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses (stop 30 minutes for sightseeing, 5 Grand Slam have been held here) stretch beyond shiny multi-million dollar mansions.. Scenery of 17 Miles (Admission included) is truly breathtaking. World’s famous California Highway 1 (drive on); Symbol of 17-Mile Drive “Lone Cypress”(Stop for Sighseeing); the stunning view of 17 Miles… ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic wonderland. Arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
Line A: Berkerley→Cable Car→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf or Line B: Standford(change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018)→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf
Assemble at a designated place
University of California Berkeley
The Golden Gate Bridge
Palace of Fine Arts
Line A: Quality Inn Marina, Crowne Plaza Union City or similar/ Line B: Clarion Inn Modesto or similar
Line A: Berkeley University - Cable Car - Madame Tussauds/Exploratorium - San Francisco City Tour
In the morning we visit the campus of UC Berkeley. From the nostalgic campus, the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen!Afterwards we drive to San Francisco, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. Take a cable car ride (Mandatory), known as “the only Mobile Monument of America,” and enjoy the city view. Then we visit the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf. Here you can take an optional sightseeing cruise tour on the San Francisco Bay (own expense). Next, we visit Madame Tussaud or Exploratorium and then we'll visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, the Palace of Fine Arts.You may join an optional advanced city tour in the afternoon. Stay overnight in Marina Monterey or San Francisco Bay Area.
Hotel: Quality Inn Marina (Monday to Thursday), Crowne Plaza Union City, Aloft Santa Clara, Hilton Garden Inn Sunnyvale or Similar
Line B: Stanford University(change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018)—San Francisco
We visit the campus of Stanford in the morning. It covers 35 square kilometers, the second largest and the most beautiful campus in America. Alumni of Stanford have founded some of the largest high-tech companies: Google, Yahoo, Cisco, and Hewlett Packard. (change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018,We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! )
Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, “the Palace of Fine Arts”, and the famous Lombard Street. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year! Stay Overnight in Central California, Modesto.
Things to Know
- To our distinguished customers, please choose line A or B of San Francisco 3 days trip before your departure. Once confirmed, we could not change during the trip
Line A:17-Mile Drive→Monterey Aquarium→Los Angeles or Line B: Yosemite→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Monterey Bay Aquarium
17 Mile Drive
Yosemite National Park
Line A: 17Miles-Monterey Aquarium-Los Angeles
Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula this morning, gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses stretch beyond shiny multimillion dollar mansions… Scenery of 17 Miles is truly breathtaking. Ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic land. To all Monterey’s visitors, the world’s famous Aquarium is a must-see. You can visit Aquarium at your own expense. 650 species of marine life including colorful fishes and deep-sea monsters, all call the Aquarium home, and seagulls flying high above! Enjoy your day in the charming Monterey! Return to Los Angeles in the evening and finish our pleasant 3-day San Francisco, UC Berkeley and Solvang 3-day tour!
Line B: Yosemite National Park - Los Angeles
Depart from the hotel this morning, the Sierra Nevada Mountains stretch beyond, it’s where our destination sets today, the Yosemite National Park. Towering granite rocks, magnificent waterfalls and tranquil valley, making Yosemite a fairyland from every angle you look. Giant trees, mountains and sparkling streams and lakes, glaciers-carved canyons, call Yosemite home. El Capitan - world’s largest granite monolith, tallest waterfall in North America “Yosemite Falls”, Half Dome, and Bridal Veil Waterfall… wonders come one after another! Take a walk in the woods and the fresh forest air smells like champagne! After lunch, we travel across Central Valley of California, where over half of the fruits, nuts, and vegetables grown in country are produced very year. In the evening we return to Los Angeles, and finish our pleasant 3-day San Francisco-Yosemite-17-Mile Drive tour.
(note: in the winter, in case of ice and snow, the road is icy road, such as bad weather conditions, in order to ensure the safety of your journey, we reserve the right to temporarily replace the day trip: will not go to Yosemite, instead of A line trip.)
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - Chinatown Senior Citizen Center||08:45||600 N. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey park - Linco Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S Lincoln Ave,Monterey park,CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel San Gabriel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Quality Inn Rosemead||07:45||9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170|
|Arcadia - 99 Ranch Market Arcadia||07:15||1300 S. Golden West Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007|
|La Puente - Pacific Palm Resort||08:00||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA||hotel guests only|
|La Mirada - Holiday Inn La Mirada||07:10||14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||07:30||1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - Howard Johnson Fullerton||07:40||222 W. Houston Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive Rowland Heights||07:30||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
|Fountain Valley - Days Inn Fountain Valley Carpark||07:00||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley|
|Irvine - Hotel Irvine||07:00||17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614|
|Pomona - La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona||07:15||3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768||hotel guests only|
|Covina - Park Inn by Radisson Covina||07:45||1211 East Garvey Street, Covina, CA 91724||hotel guests only|
|Covina - Best Western Plus Covina||07:15||3275 E Garvey Ave N, West Covina, CA 91791||hotel guests only|
|Diamond Bar - Holiday Inn Diamond Bar||07:15||21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA||hotel guests only|
|Return to 'Pickup Locations'|
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($9/person per day, airport pick up tips:$4/person)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: Adult $50; Child (age 3-12) $30
- Train thru the Redwoods: Adult $31; Child (age 2-12) $25
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (60 minutes): Adult $32; Child (age 5-12) $20
- San Francisco Advanced City Tour: $35
- San Francisco Line A Mandatory fee: Madame Tussauds+Cable Car Admission+17 Mile Drive Admission+UC Berkeley =$40/Person
- If the number of people is less, and the car is High-top, we will not use the cable car, cable car fee $7 will be refunded to people in the group
- For the [ Berkeley- Cable Car- San Francisco City Tour] trip, customers who would not participate in the second day trip are required to pay extra $30/p.
- San Francisco Line B Mandatory fee: Madame Tussauds+17 Mile Drive Admission +Stanford University(change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018) + Yosemite National Park Admission=$50/Person.( If line B will not go to Yosemite, instead of Solvang, we can't give you a refund of mandatory fee)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Due to Napa volcano, highway is closed, the trip is changed to the Napa State Capitol.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $110/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
- For tours include San Francisco sity sightseeing, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
- Note: Date of the following is not open to the public at Stanford, will change to go to Berkeley 4/27-4/29, 4/29, 4/27, 4/29, 6/18, 9/20, 9/24, 9/30, 10/12, 10/15, 11/10, 11/18, 11/23, 11/25, 12/25
- The itinerary includes Getty Art Center,If the scenic spot is closed, it will be replaced by the Griffith Observatory.
- A If the number of guest is not enough, no cable car will be arranged, each person will be refunded $7; B In case of road closures cannot reach the Yosemite, The Danish village will replace, mandatory fee will not be refunded; The change of itinerary shall be made on the same day and will not be notified in advance.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction