4-Day Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park Tour from Los AngelesLA4-90
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 4 Days 3 nights tour of the famous city of America, visit the two largest casino, enjoy the canyon scenery and enjoy your shopping!
- Head to the Water Casino - Laughlin and the luxurious gambling city - Las Vegas, Feel the different glamour of simplicity and luxury!
- Visit Grand Canyon National Park to appreciate the wonders of light and Canyon refraction from different angles
- Take part in the Antelope Canyon Jeep trip, and you will be guided by the local Indian Aboriginal guides to explore the beauty of the canyon
|Day 1||Los Angeles→London Bridge→Laughlin||London Bridge / Laughlin / Los Angeles|
|Day 2||Grand Canyon →Antelope Canyon →Horseshoe Bend||Grand Canyon National Park / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 3||Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Las Vegas||Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion National Park / Las Vegas / Bellagio|
|Day 4||Chocolate Factory→Desert Cactus Garden→Outlet→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens / Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas|
Los Angeles→London Bridge→Laughlin
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Edgerwater Hotel or similar
Depart from Los Angeles through the Mojave Desert into the state of Arizona to Lake Havasu City – London Bridge (the largest piece of antique in the world). Tour continues to Laughlin, Nevada. A sliver of the Colorado River Valley where Nevada, California and Arizona meet has been transformed into a fast-growing tourist destination and gambling resort in a few short decades. Overnight at Laughlin.
Grand Canyon →Antelope Canyon →Horseshoe Bend
Grand Canyon National Park
Days Inn or similar
Morning proceed to one of the 7 wonders of the world- the Grand Canyon and it’s awe-inspiring size and beauty. Then we go to the Antelope Canyon, where an optional Antelope Canyon Jeep Tour is available (Only the Jeep tour can take you into the Antelope Canyon ). Then visit Horseshoe Bend. Overnight in Kanab.
Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Las Vegas
Bryce Canyon National Park
Zion National Park
Excalibur hotel or similar
Morning proceed to Bryce Canyon National Park, where a variety of rock shapes and textures can be found. At an elevation of 8000 feet, you will experience a wonderful view of the forest of rocks left standing after millions of years of erosion. Afternoon drive through Camel Junction to Zion National Park, where you can feast your eyes on multi-colored sandstone and other spectacular sights created by Mother Nature. The coach will then proceed through the state of Arizona past Virgin River Canyon to Las Vegas, Nevada - the gambling capital of the World. Stay at center of the Las Vegas strip. You may join optional 4-hour night tour
Chocolate Factory→Desert Cactus Garden→Outlet→Los Angeles
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
In the morning, we will continue the tour to Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. Following departure for Los Angeles, tour stops at the Lenwood factory outlet where you can purchase famous brands at the lowest prices. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
Return to Los Angeles in the evening
Departure & Return
|Irvine - 99 Ranch Market||06:30||5394-F Walnut Ave. Irvine, CA 92604|
|Cerritos - Diho Plaza||07:00||18317 S. Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90701|
|Westerminster||07:00||8560 Westminster Ave, Westerminster, CA 92683|
|Arcadia - 99 Ranch Market||07:20||1230 S Golden West Ave #B, Arcadia, CA 91007|
|China Town - L A Dim Sum||07:20||638 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - ABC Cafe||08:00||117 E. Garvey Ave., Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|Rowland Heights - Hong Kong Plaza||08:45||18414 Colima Road, CA 91748|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Plus Executive Inn||09:00||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748||hotel guests only|
|Walnut - Quality Inn & Suites Walnut||09:15||1170 Fairway Dr, Walnut, CA 91789||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Best Western Markland||07:30||434 Potrero Grande Dr. Monterey Park, CA 91755||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Quality Inn Rosemead||07:40||9488 Valley Boulevard, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Double Tree Hotel||07:30||888 Montebello Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Hilton San Gabriel||07:45||225 W Valley Blvd, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel||06:45||7000 Beach Blvd. Buena Park, CA 90620||hotel guests only|
|La Mirada - Holiday Inn La Mirada||07:00||14299 Firestone Blvd., La Mirada, CA 90638||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|La Plama - La Quinta Inn & Suite||07:15||3 Centerpointe Dr , La Plama, CA 90623||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:50||123 S. Lincoln Ave. Monterey Park, CA 91775||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Radission Suite Buena Park||06:45||7762 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA. 90620||hotel guests only|
|Commerce - Ramada Inn Commerce||07:00||7272 Gage Ave, Commerce, CA 90040||hotel guests only|
|Montebello - Quality Inn Montebello Plaza||07:15||7709 Telegraph Road, Montebello, CA 90640||hotel guests only|
Includes & Excludes
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Tour Bus
- Service fee ($8 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- 3D IMAX at Grand Canyon: Adult $13, Child (age 5-12) $10
- Antelope Canyon jeep: Adult $50, Child (age 5-12) $25
- Las Vegas Night tour: Adult $35, Child (age 5-12) $35
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: vip Adult $90, vip Child (age 5-12) $90
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: Adult $189, Child (age 5-12) $189
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: Adult $119, Child (age 5-12) $66
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: Adult $119, Child (age 5-12) $119
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: Adult $125, Child (age 5-12) $125
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Itinerary may be reversed due to winter time
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Children under 2 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary .If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from WANNAR for your reservation within one to two business days
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- The price may have some rise during holiday season, our staff will contact you after booking if needed
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction