3-Day Grand Canyon Tour: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon West/ South Rim/ Antelope Canyon/ Las Vegas Free Day, Outlets shopping Tour from Los AngelesLA3-5099
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park , Hoover Dam, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens
- Walk into the largest desert in North America Mojave, restore the desert scenes in West Hollywood movies
- “Sea, land and air” Omnidirectional travel, the real experience of the Grand Canyon of its magnificent and beautiful view
- Enjoy the flavor lunch made by an Indian man and enjoy the sweet taste of chocolate
- The ten best place to photograph in the United States: Antelope canyon, the big bend of the Colorado River, Horseshoe Bay
- All passengers in this 3-day Grand Canyon bus tour lodging in Circus Circus Hotel will receive a $100-value Super Gift Pack each! ( Only available for customers who are the first and the second reserve the order).
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Las Vegas||Mojave Desert / Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon/Lower Antelope Canyon/Free Day (Optional)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon West Rim / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Hoover Dam / Mather Point / Eagle Point / Mead Lake / Glen Canyon National Recreation Area / Lake Powell||
|Day 3||Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens||
Los Angeles→Las Vegas
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Departure from Los Angeles in the morning, along with San Bernardino Mountains and enter Mojave Desert, the largest continental desert in North America. The boundless land is decorated by bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and yucca plants. You will make a brief stop at Tanger .And then head to Las Vegas - “the entertainment capital of the world”. We enjoy lunch there by your own.You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight in Las Vegas. ( Las Vegas Night Tour need self-pay)
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon/Lower Antelope Canyon/Free Day (Optional)
Assemble at a designated place
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Circus Circus Las Vegas or similar
【West Rim】* Customers who participate in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee$90 (lunch included)
Over eons, the Colorado River and erosion have sculpted this amazing landscape. Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation. The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (Optional), in order to feel the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).
【South Rim】 * Customers to participate in this trip should be south valley tickets for $90 (including bus fee+lunch).
Here is the world's most vivid erosion model, which is why the grand canyon is not only become geologists and paleontologists textbooks, but also make the millions of tourists each year is full of emotion when they face a masterpiece of the creator. Then, to the visitors center near the greatest view - mather. If god is the creator of the grand canyon, the Colorado river carved the grand canyon is an artist. Despite the passion in summer and cold winter, river valley and romance has lasted a long history of six hundred million years. Sunshine and clouds alternately control of the grand canyon, add a few style, magnificent scenery pictures. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You can see the world famous programs in their own costs (optional).
【Lower Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend】* Customers to participate in this trip should be antelope canyon day trip for $135.
Morning drive to the Guling Canyon * (warm tips: tour time about 20 minutes), pathway to visit the Grand Canyon origin - Lake Powell.Lake Powell coastline is 1960 miles long, there are 96 canyons, as if the Grand Canyon to the lake in general. After visiting the famous water conservancy project. And then go to the world's most peculiar slit cave, one of the world's top ten photographic sites of the antelope cave * (warm tips: tour time about 1 hour), we follow the Navajo Indian Wizard into the cave. The color of the rock wall of the integration of thousands of years of wind and torrent erosion, was a perfect wave-shaped, is the nature of the abstract painting. All the time has been the heart of the Navajo Indians meditation, they believe that here can listen to God's voice. Then go to Horseshoe Bay * (Tips: tour time about 40 minutes), National Geographic magazine selected one of the top ten best photographic locations in the United States! Colorado water on the river bed makes the river in the sun showing a fluorescent green, the river in the red-brown canyon within the sharp turn 360 degrees, cut out a horseshoe-shaped canyon, Horseshoe Bay is hence the name. Standing on the cliff side, indulge in clear water blue sky red rock hook woven out of the breathtaking beauty. The steep cliff above the top of the elevation of 4,200 feet is the best viewing location.* Customers to participate in this trip should be antelope canyon day trip for $135.
【LV FREE DAY】
If you choose free day, you have to pay $30/person to guide.(10/15/2018-4/15/2019: $50/person)
Things to Know
- 【Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend】To participate in this trip to need more than 6 people starting
Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
In the morning, visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate! After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Outlets Center for short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening for a wonderful conclusion of the trip.
You can choose the departure place at Las Vegas, and the total cost will not be changed, but you cannot take part in the itinerary of Chocolate factory and Cactus Gardens, and you will departure from hotel by yourself. Please pay attention.
Things to Know
- If the group has a date that cannot be separated from Las Vegas, it will be written in - Notice - Please read carefully！
- If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please schedule your departure flight after 2:00p.m
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - Chinatown Senior Citizen Center||07:00||600 N. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey park - Linco Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S Lincoln Ave,Monterey park,CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel San Gabriel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Quality Inn Rosemead||07:45||9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170|
|99 Ranch Market Arcadia||07:15||1300 S. Golden West Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007|
|La Puente - Pacific Palm Resort||08:00||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA||hotel guests only|
|La Mirada - Holiday Inn La Mirada||07:10||14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||07:30||1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - Howard Johnson Fullerton||07:40||222 W. Houston Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive Rowland Heights||08:45||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
|Fountain Valley - Days Inn Fountain Valley Carpark||07:00||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley|
|Pomona - La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona||08:00||3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768||hotel guests only|
|Covina - Park Inn by Radisson Covina||07:45||1211 East Garvey Street, Covina, CA 91724||hotel guests only|
|Diamond Bar - Holiday Inn Diamond Bar||08:30||21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA||hotel guests only|
|Los Angeles (LA) Hotel（Holiday Inn and Suite El Monte）||08:00||9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731|
|Return to 'Pickup Locations'|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($9/person per day, airport pick up tips:$4/person)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas Night Tour+Ferris Wheel: Adult $75; Child (age 4-12) $60
- Ka Show by Cirque du Soleil: $124 (age 5 and above required)
- Believe by Cirque du Soleil: $110 (age 5 and above required)
- Fantasy Show: $70 (age 18 and above required)
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil: $95 (age 18 and above required)
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil: $237 (age 5 and above required)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160 (age 5 and above required) During the holiday, the price is increase to $165
- Blue Man: $133
- The Beatles Love: $158
- Customers who participate in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee$90 (lunch included) (Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalker Admission $25(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter+Boat $220(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Only $169(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air Only $129(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Customers who participate in this trip should pay the south canyon entrance fee $90(bus fee included)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Only $249(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Air and Ground Tour Adult: $364/person; Child:$344/person( 2-11)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Air Only Tour $189(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Customers who participate in this trip should pay $135/person (Lower Antelope Canyon included) (To participate in this trip to need more than 6 people starting, if this trip less than 6 people, we will refund, you can choose west/ south rim.)
- Customers who would participate in the Las Vegas Free Day are required to pay extra $30~50/person/day( Mandatory fee)(10/15/2018-4/15/2019: $50/person)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $110/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） and the order for special discount, can only be canceled for only one person. No-show incurs a penalty fee $100 of cancellation for 1-3 weekdays before departure; if someone no-show on the departure day that need be fined for $200
- Due to the unusual high temperature and dry climate in Yosemite area, for considering about the safety and health of the guests, thus, during the period of time in 25th to 29th July, the itinerary referring to the Yosemite National Park will be adjusted to heading toward to Solvang, and we will compensate for every guest $5 for the admission fee of Yosemite park. Thanks for your understanding.
- For tours include Grand Canyon/Antelope Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
- During Las Vegas convention periods(2018.01.09-10), there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel: $108 per night per room
- During Las Vegas Convention and Exhibition period,Unable to upgrade Las Vegas Hotel, and no complimentary gift.
Special Date Price
|FromThu Nov 22, 2018|
ToSat Nov 24, 2018
|FromThu Nov 29, 2018|
ToSat Dec 1, 2018
|FromThu Dec 6, 2018|
ToSat Dec 8, 2018
|FromThu Dec 13, 2018|
ToSat Dec 15, 2018
|FromThu Dec 20, 2018|
ToSat Dec 22, 2018
|FromThu Dec 27, 2018|
ToSat Dec 29, 2018
|FromThu Jan 3, 2019|
ToSat Jan 5, 2019
|FromThu Jan 10, 2019|
ToSat Jan 12, 2019
|FromThu Jan 17, 2019|
ToSat Jan 19, 2019
|FromThu Jan 24, 2019|
ToSat Jan 26, 2019
|FromThu Jan 31, 2019|
ToSat Feb 2, 2019
|FromThu Feb 7, 2019|
ToSat Feb 9, 2019
|FromThu Feb 14, 2019|
ToSat Feb 16, 2019
|FromThu Feb 21, 2019|
ToSat Feb 23, 2019
|FromThu Feb 28, 2019|
ToSat Mar 2, 2019
|FromThu Mar 7, 2019|
ToSat Mar 9, 2019
|FromThu Mar 14, 2019|
ToSat Mar 16, 2019
|FromThu Mar 21, 2019|
ToSat Mar 23, 2019
|FromThu Mar 28, 2019|
ToSat Mar 30, 2019
|FromThu Apr 4, 2019|
ToSat Apr 6, 2019
|FromThu Apr 11, 2019|
ToSat Apr 13, 2019
|FromSun Nov 18, 2018|
ToWed Nov 21, 2018
|FromSun Nov 25, 2018|
ToWed Nov 28, 2018
|FromSun Dec 2, 2018|
ToWed Dec 5, 2018
|FromSun Dec 9, 2018|
ToWed Dec 12, 2018
|FromSun Dec 16, 2018|
ToWed Dec 19, 2018
|FromSun Dec 23, 2018|
ToWed Dec 26, 2018
|FromSun Dec 30, 2018|
ToWed Jan 2, 2019
|FromSun Jan 6, 2019|
ToWed Jan 9, 2019
|FromSun Jan 13, 2019|
ToWed Jan 16, 2019
|FromSun Jan 20, 2019|
ToWed Jan 23, 2019
|FromSun Jan 27, 2019|
ToWed Jan 30, 2019
|FromSun Feb 3, 2019|
ToWed Feb 6, 2019
|FromSun Feb 10, 2019|
ToWed Feb 13, 2019
|FromSun Feb 17, 2019|
ToWed Feb 20, 2019
|FromSun Feb 24, 2019|
ToWed Feb 27, 2019
|FromSun Mar 3, 2019|
ToWed Mar 6, 2019
|FromSun Mar 10, 2019|
ToWed Mar 13, 2019
|FromSun Mar 17, 2019|
ToWed Mar 20, 2019
|FromSun Mar 24, 2019|
ToWed Mar 27, 2019
|FromSun Mar 31, 2019|
ToWed Apr 3, 2019
|FromSun Apr 7, 2019|
ToWed Apr 10, 2019
|FromSun Apr 14, 2019|
ToMon Apr 15, 2019
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when changing traveller names and/or room arrangement.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction