6-Day Las Vegas Avenue Accommodation, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Yosemite, Lake Powell, San Francisco TourLA6-7121
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Go to a giant casino and try luck, and enjoy the colorful scenery of the night, interested in paying more attention to the world-renowned luxury song and dance performances at their own expense
- Grand Canyon National Park (South Rim), one of the wonders of the world, the walls of the canyon are moving with the sun, the change of cloud shadow, refraction rich color and infinite charm
- Go to the Glen Canyon leisure area, boat tour of the beautiful Lake Powell, a landscape of lakes and mountains, enjoy the pleasure of travel, it can take part in the "Antelope Canyon" tour led by local Indians
- Visit the most famous excellent Yosemite National Park in West Coast, jagged rocks of grotesque shapes, precipitous rock faces and sheer cliffs, thousand feet waterfall, ridges and peaks, like out of the world
|Day 1||Los Angeles→ Las Vegas||Las Vegas / Las Vegas Strip / Los Angeles|
|Day 2||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon National Park→HorseShoe Bend→Page||Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon National Park / Colorado River / Grand Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 3||Page→Lake Powell→Antelope Canyon→ Las Vegas||Lake Powell / Antelope Canyon / City of Page / Las Vegas|
|Day 4||Tulare Outlet → Fresno|
|Day 5||Fresno→Yosemite National Park→Bay Area||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / Bridalveil Falls / San Francisco|
|Day 6||San Francisco City Tour → Transfer Out||The Golden Gate Bridge / Union Square / Fishermans Wharf / Lombard Street / Golden Gate Park / Civic Center / San Francisco Chinatown / Palace of Fine Arts / Twin Peaks|
Los Angeles→ Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
Las Vegas Strip
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed
resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon National Park→HorseShoe Bend→Page
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Quality Inn or similar
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. You will be dwarfed by the size of the Grand Canyon measuring 277 miles long, 10 miles wide and 1 mile deep. Continue to Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping.
Page→Lake Powell→Antelope Canyon→ Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
City of Page
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Optional Tour). The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening. After tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel.
Tulare Outlet → Fresno
Assemble at a designed point
Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
We will depart from Las Vegas in the morning; and then head onward to the Tulare Shopping Outlet Center. Here you will be able to find your favorite brands at discounted prices. After that we will head to Fresno for an overnight stay.
Fresno→Yosemite National Park→Bay Area
Assemble at a designed point
Yosemite National Park
Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or similar
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. After that we will head to San Francisco.
San Francisco City Tour → Transfer Out
Assemble at a designed point
The Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco Chinatown
Palace of Fine Arts
Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After tour, transfer to San Francisco international airport.
Departure & Return
|Buena Park - Knott's Berry Farm Hotel||09:00||7675 Crescent Ave., Buena Park, CA90620|
|Montebello - International Buffet||08:30||2323 Via Campo, Montebello, CA90640|
|El Monte - Holiday Inn||08:00||9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731|
|Rowland Heights||09:30||18908 Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA91748|
|Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park)||08:15||123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|San Francisco drop offPlease arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8:00pm.|
Includes & Excludes
- SFO drop off
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation
- Yosemite National Park admission
- Horseshoe Bend
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
- Antelope Canyon: Adult $68, Child(3-11) $58
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
- I-Max at Grand Canyon South: $13 per person
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $230 per person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: Adult $32, Child (5-17) $22
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Due to the new changes in the reservation vendor system for Hearst Castle, the estate is now charging an additional $8 service fee per ticket. This additional $8 service fee per person will be collected on the bus by the tour guide once the tour begins.This will be effective for all tours concerning Hearst Castle departing on August 8, 2017 and after.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- For Yellowstone tours: In order to ensure the best experience for each guests and minimize the impact of the shortage of hotels in the Yellowstone Park area, the tour schedule will be partially adjusted according to the location of the Yellowstone hotel
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- The itinerary in 2018 may be subject to change, please confirm the final receipt; The following out-of-pocket items have price increases, please confirm this:
- Due to some large meetings and events in San Francisco this year, hotel shortage appears. The following dates are surcharge at the San Francisco Hotel, and the surcharge is subject to the prevailing price. Dates are as follows (if the following check-in dates are involved, there will be a difference per room every night)：2018：July 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 August 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 28, 29 September 11, 12, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 October 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27 November 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 December 4, 5, 11, 12, 31 2019 ：January 6, 7, 8, 9, 23, 24, 25, 26 February 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 18, 19, 20, 21
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
Special Date Price
|Sat Jul 21, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Jul 28, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Aug 4, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Aug 11, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Aug 18, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Aug 25, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Sep 1, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Sep 8, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Sep 15, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Sep 22, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Sep 29, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Oct 6, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Oct 13, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Oct 20, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
|Sat Oct 27, 2018||旺季||$100||$50||$33||$38||---|
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction