4-Day Antelope Canyon/South Rim/West Rim, Hoover Dam, Outlet, 1 Choice of 6 Options TourLV4-8688
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Theme Items, Disneyland, Hollywood, Outlet on your choice
Go to Horseshoe Bay, overlook the 270 degree bend arc of a clear bay water from the 300 meter canyon wall, extent the shock of the world
Visiting the Grand Canyon known as the "living geological textbook"
|Day 1||Hometown→Las Vegas||Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim)/Antelope Canyon→Las Vegas||Hoover Dam / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon / Las Vegas||
|Day 3||Ethel M Chocolates Factory→Botanical Cactus Garden→Outlet→Los Angeles||Los Angeles / Cactus Gardens|
|Day 4||Choose 1 of 6 items||Desert Hills Premium Outlets / Los Angeles / California Science Center / Hollywood Ave / Santa Barbara / San Diego / SeaWorld San Diego / Disneys California Adventure Park / Disney's Hollywood Studios / Universal Studios / Dolby Theatre / Disneyland|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Stratosphere Casino & Hotel or similar
1. Free LAS Pickup is provided at 1:30PM.
LAS airport pickup location: Starbucks Coffee at Level 1 of Terminal 1 / No.51 door at Level 0 of Terminal 3 (Please show your confirmation sheet).
2. You could also wait for the tour guides at the Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Hotel at 3:30pm.They would help you to check in at the hotel.
Circus Circus Las Vegas
2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
You may take an optional night tour ($35/person) to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Center, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage.
Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim)/Antelope Canyon→Las Vegas
On the designated area
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
Stratosphere Casino & Hotel or similar
Option 1: West Rim (Skywalk): Over eons, the Colorado River and erosion have sculpted this amazing landscape. Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation. The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (Optional), in order to feel the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional). * Customers who participate in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee$90 (lunch included)
Option 2: South Rim: Here is the world's most vivid erosion model, which is why the Grand Canyon has not only become a textbook for the geologist and paleontologist, but also made the millions of tourists each year filled with emotion when they face the masterpiece of creator. Then, go to the largest view point near visitor center - Mather Point. If God is the creator of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River is an artist who has carved the Grand Canyon. Despite the passion in summer and the cold in winter, the river and valley’s history of romance has been going on for six hundred million years long. Sunshine and clouds are always alternating controls over the canyon, adding a dash of style to the magnificent scenic picture. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).*Customers who participate in this trip should pay the south canyon entrance fee $50(bus fee included).
Option 3: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour: In the Morning, we will traveling across the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, which is one of the world's ten photography site. Then we will travel across Glen Canyon Dam and take a boat tour of North America's second largest man-made lake - Lake We'll then return to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is constantly changing and always exciting. Take an optional city tour of Las Vegas and explore the "Entertainment Capital of the World" or attend one of the unique shows that are exclusively performed in Las Vegas.
Things to Know
- Customers who would not participate in any canyon tour are required to pay extra $30/p.
Ethel M Chocolates Factory→Botanical Cactus Garden→Outlet→Los Angeles
On the designated area
Ramada Commerce or similar
In the morning we will go to visit Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden. After lunch, we will head to the outlet for brand name shopping. In the evening, we will return to Los Angeles.
Chocolate Factory: Built in memorial of the mother of M&M brand founder, Guests can visit the chocolate manufacturing process, free tasting fresh chocolate and buy souvenirs, adjacent to the cactus garden, there are more than two hundred kinds of desert plants and more than 40 species of cacti unique to North America and central america.
Outlet Shopping: Barstow outlet shopping center is a famous national chain brand direct discount stores, direct sale from all kinds of famous stores, it assemble brands like Coach，NIKE， Samsonite，NINE WEST，Ralph Lauren，CK，MK， UGG etc，very convenient to purchase.
Choose 1 of 6 items
On the designated area
Desert Hills Premium Outlets
California Science Center
SeaWorld San Diego
Disneys California Adventure Park
Disney's Hollywood Studios
1、1-Day Disneyland (Includes Admission and tour guide) Please refer to the itinerary, Product code: LA1-6917
2、Disneyland Adventure Park(Includes Admission and no tour guide) Please refer to the itinerary, Product code: LA1-6917
3、Los Angeles City Tour (Includes Hollywood star mansion tour ticket and Space shuttle Endeavour ticket) Please refer to the itinerary, Product code: LA1-6855
4、Universal Studios Hollywood (Includes Admission and tour guide) Please refer to the itinerary, Product code: LA1-6921
5、1-Day Santa Barbara (Includes Ocean view train ticket) Please refer to the itinerary, Product code: LA1-6920
6、Palm Springs Outlet Shopping，Please refer to the itinerary, Product code: LA1-6854
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Departure & Return
|Stratosphere Casino Hotel next to the buffet||15:30||2000 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89104|
|LAS airport Starbucks Coffee at Terminal 1||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119||Airport tour guide service charge is $5 per guest. Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $53(1 person), with $11 for each additional person, 5 person tops|
|LAS airport Gate 54 at Terminal 3||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119||Airport tour guide service charge is $5 per guest. Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $53(1 person), with $11 for each additional person, 5 person tops|
Includes & Excludes
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Luxury Bus
- 3 night Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Service fee ($8 per person per day)
- West Rim Admission+Lunch+Transportation：$90 (Mandatory for choosing West Rim)
- South Rim Admission：$50 (Mandatory for choosing South Rim)
- Antelope Canyon：$95 (Mandatory for choosing Antelope Canyon)
- Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX：$25.00
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter + Boat：$218.00
- West Rim Helicopter：$168.00/人
- Cirque du Soleil-Le Reve：$166.00
- Cirque du Soleil-KA：$120.00
- Vegas Show：$92.00
- V Show：$78.00
- Las Vegas Night Tour：$35.00
- Ferris Wheel：$37.00
- The 17-mils drive will be closed to all tourist traffic at the weekend of Aug.19th-20th due to Concours d'elegance event. We will refund customer $10 admission fee and take the customers to Solvang for compensation
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $250
- Guests who buy their ticks(Grand canyon projects, Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studio etc.) on their own are required to pay extra
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- During Las Vegas convention or holiday periods, there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel,our staff will contact you after booking
- For the safety of tourists, start from June 21, 2017, if the outdoor temperature is higher than 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius), the Indians will temporarily close the antelope canyon. Tour will change to lake Powell , the advance payment of antelope canyon ticket will be refunded, $33 / per person.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- For tours include Grand Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
- For tours include Antelope Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction