2-Day Grand Canyon West Rim Overnight Tour from Las VegasLV2-6216
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour of West Grand Canyon, Eagle-point, Colorado River
- Exclusive night stay inside West Canyon
|Day 1||LAS VEGAS→ WEST CANYON||Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Eagle Point / Colorado River / Guano Point|
|Day 2||WEST GRAND CANYON → LAS VEGAS||Grand Canyon West Rim / Colorado River|
LAS VEGAS→ WEST CANYON
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Hualapai Ranch or similar
Leave for Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas with our luxury motor coach. Check-in to the Hualapai Ranch located about 1000 ft. away from the Canyon. Tour to Eagle Point to view the Grand Canyon. You can also experience to optional tour: Skywalk which is suspended 4,000 ft. above the Colorado River (This 30 millions glass bridge was opened to public on Mar-28-2007. Can withstand the equal weight of 71 Boeing 747 fully loaded with passengers). At Guano Point to view the Canyon with 360 degree! BBQ dinner will be served at the Ranch with live country music if weather condition is good. Follow by camp re party! Enjoy the different constellation in the sky or moon.
WEST GRAND CANYON → LAS VEGAS
Grand Canyon West Rim
Wake up enjoy the beautiful sunrise right from your room. After breakfast, take the helicopter tour to the bottom of the Canyon and explore its great depths! While at the bottom of the Canyon, take a cruise along the Colorado River before leaving for Las Vegas
Departure & Return
|Bally's Hotel Las Vegas lobby||14:00||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109||First night of the tour is not stay at Las Vegas|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night stay inside West Canyon
- Bilingual tour guide
- Deluxe bus
- Any personal expenses
- Driver & tour guide's service fee at $8 per day per person
- West Grand Canyon admission, dinner, breakfast: $108
- Skywalk: $35
- Helicopter with Colorado River boat ride: $220
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Children under 2 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary .If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from WANNAR for your reservation within one to two business days
- For Grand Canyon tour ,the price may have some rise during holiday season
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction