6-Day South and west Great Wheel Special Tour: South and west Great Wheel, Antelope Cave, East South Canyon, Las Vegas Tour (Winter Tour)LV6-5811
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Two best photography sites in the world: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend!
- The resonance of desolation and wildness, the holy land of sublimation of life and soul-Monument Valley
- Give a complimentary of three days buffet breakfast in the hotel, we can see the real south and west great wheel and the magnificence of the great west of America!
- Free upgrades to Deluxe Hotel: Includes Lake Powell National Scenic Lake View Hotel, a night at Luxury hobby Indian Resort etc!
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Mojave Desert / Los Angeles|
|Day 2||Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Lake Powell||Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion National Park / Lake Powell|
|Day 3||Lake Powell Cruise→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 4||Arches National Park→Monument Valley||Arches National Park / Monument Valley|
|Day 5||Grand Canyon East Rim→South Rim→ Las Vegas||Grand Canyon National Park / Las Vegas|
|Day 6||Ethel M Chocolate Factory→Tanger Outlets→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Red Lion St. George
Depart from Los Angeles this morning, and begin our pleasant journey. After Las Vegas, we continue our journey to St. George Utah and stay overnight.
Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Lake Powell
Assemble at a designated place
Bryce Canyon National Park
Zion National Park
Lake Powell Resorts (free upgrade)
Enjoy a scenic a ride this morning to Bryce Canyon National Park on the Colorado Plateau. Discover the spectacular view of reddish-orange colored sandstone formation, called hoodoos. Bryce is an amphitheater of pinnacles, spires, bridges, mesas…preserved in the beautiful reddish-orange colored sandstone, located over 8,000 feet above sea level! Then we drive to Zion National Park and sight-see Zion’s unique wildlife and plants, and the sacred Zion Mountains. Stay overnight at Lake Powell Resorts, which is conveniently located in Lake Powell National Recreation Area. Take a walk on lakeshore and enjoy the stunning view of sunset.
Lake Powell Cruise→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend
Assemble at a designated place
Best Western Moab or similar
Enjoy the start of the day by taking a Lake Powell Cruise this morning! Lake Powell is surrounded by 96 side canyons, it’s Grand Canyon of a Water World!! Drive to Antelope Canyon, one of the top ten sites in the world for photography! Antelope Canyon is consisted of upper and lower antelopes, the upper antelope in the Navajo word for "water through the rocks" and lower antelope meaning "arch-shaped spiral rock." In here, people are always amazed by this wavy canyon rock formation, Mother Nature’s Masterpiece. Next stop is Horseshoe Bend - one of the top ten locations in America for photography by National Geographic! Standing by the edge, the view that comprises glowing green water, blue sky, and reddish rock is just breathtaking. Stay overnight in Blanding
Arches National Park→Monument Valley
Assemble at a designated place
Arches National Park
Moenkopi Legacy Tuba (free upgrade)
In the morning we are headed to the Arches National Park, where you can enjoy seeing world’s highest concentration of natural sandstone arches. Thousands of years of erosion by ice, water, and wind have created this unique landscape. After lunch, we continue our trip to Monument Valley, where huge columnar monumental rocks stand sky high! Monument Valley is featured in many famous movies and advertisements. You may take a jeep tour to explore more about the valley at your own cost. Stay overnight in Tuba Arizona.
Grand Canyon East Rim→South Rim→ Las Vegas
Assemble at a designated place
Grand Canyon National Park
SLS Las Vegas or similar
We are headed to the Grand Canyon—the most famous of the seven World’s Natural Wonders. The epic view is created by erosion and time, and inspiring. Enjoy the exclusive both East-and-South Rims Tour. Take a helicopter tour to see more of Grand Canyon! Head to Hoover Dam in the afternoon, where you can oversee Lake Mead. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory→Tanger Outlets→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Drive to Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens this morning. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate and enjoy the beautiful cactus garden. Then drive to Tanger Outlets in Barstow to enjoy some discounted shopping. Carrying multiple top brands in the world, Tanger Outlets is a very popular shopping destination for travelers from around the world. Our wonderful trip ends in the evening when we return to Los Angeles in the evening.
Los Angeles departure: Please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights; Las Vegas departure: book flights after 14:00 (no drop off)
Departure & Return
|Circus Circus Hotel||15:00||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109||Skyrise 2nd floor elevator|
Includes & Excludes
- Local luxury tour bus
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bilingual tour guide
- Meals (except for complimentary meals)
- Service fee ($8 per person per day)
- Passport and visa fee
- Personal goods custom on entry and exit, overweight baggage charge, storage fees, laundry, hair, telephone, fax, pay TV, drinks, tobacco and other private consumption
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- KA Show by Cirque Du Soleil: $122 (Above age 5 is required)
- Believe by Cirque Du Soleil: $110 (Above age 5 is required)
- Le Reve: $165 (Above age 6 is required)
- Fantasy: $65 (Above age 18 is required)
- Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil: $95 (Above age 18 is required)
- "O" by Cirque Du Soleil: $230 (Above age 5 is required)
- David Copperfield Magic Show: $160 (Above age 5 is required)
- Zarkana by Cirque Du Soleil: $121 (Above age 5 is required)
- Grand Canyon South Air & Ground: Adult $364; Child (age 2-11) $344
- Grand Canyon South Air only: $189
- Grand Canyon South Helicopter: $233
- Monument Valley Jeep - 90 mins.: $50
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $50; Child (age 5-10) $40
- Mandatory fee: $100 (Includes: Bryce+Zion+Lake Powell+Antelope Canyon+Grand Canyon+Horseshoe Bend+Monument Valley+Arches+Fuel surcharge)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Due to Napa volcano, highway is closed, the trip is changed to the Napa State Capitol.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $110/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction