6-Day South and west Great Wheel Special Tour: South and west Great Wheel, Antelope Cave, East South Canyon, Las Vegas Tour (Winter Tour)LV6-5811
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Two best photography sites in the world: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend!
- The resonance of desolation and wildness, the holy land of sublimation of life and soul-Monument Valley
- Give a complimentary of three days buffet breakfast in the hotel, we can see the real south and west great wheel and the magnificence of the great west of America!
- Free upgrades to Deluxe Hotel: Includes Lake Powell National Scenic Lake View Hotel, a night at Luxury hobby Indian Resort etc!
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Las Vegas→St George||Mojave Desert|
|Day 2||Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Lake Powell||Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion National Park / Las Vegas|
|Day 3||Lake Powell→Lower Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Monument Valley||Lake Powell / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Monument Valley|
|Day 4||Arches National Park / Monument Valley|
|Day 5||Tuba→Grand Canyon National Park→East Rim→South Rim→Las Vegas||Grand Canyon National Park / Hoover Dam / Las Vegas|
|Day 6||Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens||
Los Angeles→Las Vegas→St George
Assemble at a designated place
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George or similar
Depart from Los Angeles in the morning, travel across San Bernardino National Forest and enter Mojave Desert. Enjoy the unique landscape decorated by Joshua Trees. We make a brief stop in Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay overnight in St. George Utah. (Passengers that join the tour from Las Vegas, please meet our tour guide by the escalator on the second floor of Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Hotel Casino)
Bryce Canyon National Park→Zion National Park→Lake Powell
Assemble at a designated place
Bryce Canyon National Park
Zion National Park
Lake Powell Resort Hotel or Similar
Today’s highlights are Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park, the top two National Parks of State of Utah, and among popular National Parks in America. We head to Bryce Canyon National Park to discover the spectacular view of reddish-orange colored sandstone formation, known as hoodoos.
Then drive to Zion National Park to sightsee Zion’s unique wildlife and plants, and the holly Zion Mountains. Arrive in Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay overnight.
Lake Powell→Lower Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Monument Valley
Assemble at a designated place
Best Western Moab or Similar
Arches National Park
Tuba→Grand Canyon National Park→East Rim→South Rim→Las Vegas
Assemble at a designated place
Grand Canyon National Park
Park MGM Las Vegas or Similar
We begin the day by traveling to both the East Rim and the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. The view is just breathtaking and inspiring. We'll then be off to Las Vegas, passing by Hoover Dam. Upon our arrival in Las Vegas, there is an optional Night Tour to explore the Las Vegas Strip for an additional cost. Alternatively, guests may choose to have free time in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon East Rim --- Desert View Drive is a scenic route to the east of Grand Canyon Village on the South Rim which follows the rim for 25 miles out to the Desert View Watchtower and East Entrance. Meanwhile, the Watchtower also commands a magnificent view of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon South Rim --- The South Rim of the Grand Canyon attracts over 5 million visitors each year and by far is the most visited side of the Canyon. As with all sides of the Canyon, the South Rim features astounding views of what took Mother Nature millions and millions of years to create.
Hoover Dam --- Passing By)The beautiful Hoover Dam is located 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River. The massive concrete dam was a monumental undertaking built during the Great Depression and dedicated by Franklin Roosevelt himself.
Las Vegas --- Las Vegas is known as the "Entertainment Capital of the World" for a good reason-- casinos and hotels line its streets, and visitors can gamble, see shows, and shop at virtually any hour of the day or night.
Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
In the morning, visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate! After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Outlets Center for short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening for a wonderful conclusion of the trip.
You can choose the departure place at Las Vegas, and the total cost will not be changed, but you cannot take part in the itinerary of Chocolate factory and Cactus Gardens, and you will departure from hotel by yourself. Please pay attention.
Things to Know
- If the group has a date that cannot be separated from Las Vegas, it will be written in - Notice - Please read carefully！
- If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please schedule your departure flight after 2:00p.m
Departure & Return
|LAS airport||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119||Other than free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $56(1-5 person), with $116(6-10 person)|
|Circus Circus Hotel Skyrise 2nd floor Starbucks||15:00||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109|
|LAX||Free drop-off. Please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights|
|If you do not need drop-off service, you can choose the following dismiss points, please note in advance and our travel agencies will try to arrange for you, if not, please understand.Los Angeles China Town, El Monte，Monterey Park，Rosemead，Arcadia，Fullerton，Rowland Heights，Irvine，Fountain Valley|
|Self-departure at Las VegasYou may not choose to leave this place on some dates. Please note carefully on the drop-off point and the attentions||No Drop-off, please book the flights after 14:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($9/person per day, airport pick up tips:$4/person)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas Night Tour+Ferris Wheel: Adult $75; Child (age 4-12) $60
- Ka Show by Cirque du Soleil: $124 (age 5 and above required)
- Believe by Cirque du Soleil: $110 (age 5 and above required)
- Fantasy Show: $70 (age 18 and above required)
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil: $95 (age 18 and above required)
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil: $237 (age 5 and above required)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160 (age 5 and above required) During the holiday, the price is increase to $165
- Blue Man: $133
- The Beatles Love: $158
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $110/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） and the order for special discount, can only be canceled for only one person. No-show incurs a penalty fee $100 of cancellation for 1-3 weekdays before departure; if someone no-show on the departure day that need be fined for $200
- Due to the unusual high temperature and dry climate in Yosemite area, for considering about the safety and health of the guests, thus, during the period of time in 25th to 29th July, the itinerary referring to the Yosemite National Park will be adjusted to heading toward to Solvang, and we will compensate for every guest $5 for the admission fee of Yosemite park. Thanks for your understanding.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when changing traveller names and/or room arrangement.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction