3-Day Grand Canyon South/West Rim, Chocolate Factory, Outlet Tour from Las VegasLV3-6956
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Las Vegas enjoy the reputation of "World Entertainment Capital"; Hoover dam, one of the seven wonders of the world; The magnificent grand canyon of Colorado
- Thoughtful arrangement of 2 nights in Stratosphere Hotel, take over the best night view position
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas (268 Miles/4 hours)||Las Vegas / Mojave Desert / Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Las Vegas Around Activities (select 1 from 7 events)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon South Rim / Hoover Dam / Horseshoe Bend / Lower Antelope Canyon||
|Day 3||Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens|
Los Angeles→Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas (268 Miles/4 hours)
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
Stratosphere Hotel or similar
In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line “Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping. In the afternoon we will check in at Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. At night you may join our exciting Las Vegas “night tour” ($35) and/or try the world famous highroller($37) at your own cost.
[Guests joined the group at Las Vegas can choose 1. Las Vegas Airport pick-up or 2. Arrive at Las Vegas hotel at your own for assembly]
Mojave Desert: Largest desert in North America, crossing four states. On the way you will see the unique Joshua trees as well as the Pacific Railroad serving as the economic vein that connects the East Coast to the West Coast. You will also pass by the mysterious “Ghost Town” during the Gold Rush era and the world’s largest solar electric power plant invested by Google.
Las Vegas Night Tour: Entire trip will be lead by our tour guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel & Casino’s indoor “sky dome”, San Marcos Square, and man-made water canals. Next you will view the “volcano eruption” show in front of Mirage Hotel & Casino. Next you will go to Luxor Hotel & Casino and take the “tram” to the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. There we will stop to take pictures of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, and “Statue of Liberty” at New York, New York Hotel & Casino. .Finally we will go back to our hotel Stratosphere Hotel & Casino where you can go up to the 108th floor roof top for a breath-taking, panoramic, night view of this “sin city.”Entire night tour lasts four hours.
Time reference (This schedule is for under ideal conditions, in case of traffic congestion, bad weather, holidays and other special circumstances, process time will be out of):
08:00am Departure together
08:30am - 10:30am 2 hours
10:30am - 11:00am Barstow Rest area 30 minutes
11:00am - 12:45pm 1 hour 45 minutes
12:45pm - 02:15pm Fashion Outlets 1 hour 30 minutes Lunch
02:15pm - 03:00pm 45 minutes
03:00pm Stratosphere Hotel Dinner
6:00pm - 10:00pm Las Vegas Night Tour
Las Vegas Around Activities (select 1 from 7 events)
On the designated pick-up area
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon South Rim
Lower Antelope Canyon
Stratosphere Hotel or similar
In the morning, the tour guide will arrange a variety of different activities for guests. In the afternoon, The tour will return to the Las Vegas. In the evening, guests can watch the famous performances in Las Vegas at their own expense.
Option 1: Grand Canyon South Rim - Hoover Dam
Grand Canyon South Rim Mandatory fee: $90 includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
South Rim o Grand Canyon - It is one of seven natural wonders in the world. If you choose to go to South Rim, you will see the grand view of Grand Canyon at Mather View Point. The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park. The Scenic views and vista's are what you are expecting and have been waiting a lifetime to see.
Option 2: Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam
Grand Canyon West Rim Mandatory fee: $90 includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
West Rim of Grand Canyon - It is located in the Indian Reservation area. For centuries, the Hualapai Indians have guarded this mystical land. Grand Canyon is 6,000 feet deep, with the Colorado River quietly flowing through at the bottom, giving it life. At west rim, there you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon.
Hoover Dam: Situated at the border of Nevada and Arizona, Hoover Dam crosses the Colorado River. It is the largest dam in the United States, known as “the diamond in the desert”. Hoover Dam was built during the “great economic depression”, but created more than 5,000 jobs at the time. It was a milestone achievement for US Water Works history and opened the gate for American Western frontier exploration. Please note that only those who choose to visit west rim or south rim of Grand Canyon will stop by The Hoover Dam before heading back to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Shows: These shows are the best in the world. When you come to Vegas, you must see for yourself why they have established Las Vegas as the “entertainment capital” of the world. Many stars perform “live”, making it a unique experience to be in the audience, to be part of the show. Some famous shows include: Le Reve, David Copperfield’s Magic Show, The Vegas Show, etc. No matter which show you pay to see, you will remember it for a life time.
Option 3: Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bay
Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Mandatory fee $135, includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
Early in the morning, we drive through America's famous Glen Canyon Dam to see its grand dam project and power plants. After a short break, we will go to the world famous slot canyon, also the world’s photographer’s ultimate destination - Antelope Canyon. Experienced guides will choose the best time lead visitors entering the canyon, allowing immersive visitors to this magical light. Later the tour goes to Horseshoe Bend. Everyone will be shocked, when they overlook the 270-degree angle of curved bay with the clear water from 300 meters high,.
Option 4: West Canyon - Lake Milton - Hoover Dam Pure Flying Tour
Grand Canyon West Rim-Lake Mead-Hoover Dam Flight Tour Mandatory fee: $189, includes ticket, transportation and fuel surcharge.
In the morning, take bus to the airport, fly over the largest artificial lake in the United States - Lake Mead, then reach the west rim of the Grand Canyon, look down from the sky, and look at the magnificent scenery. Then fly back to Las Vegas on the way through one of the seven major US projects - Hoover Dam.
Option 5: Las Vegas Outdoor Shooting
Las Vegas Outdoor Shooting Mandatory fee: $200/$280/$360, includes materials, transportation and fuel surcharge.
In the morning, go ahead to the Mojave Desert. A professional senior coach explains how to use various military guns. Then, under the leadership of the coach, you can experience the fun of shooting outdoors.
Option 6: Premium Outlet Shopping Tour
Premium Outlets Shopping Mandatory fee: $50, includes transportation and fuel surcharge.
In the morning, go to the largest outlets shopping center in Las Vegas, where the world's major brands, Armani, Bally, Bose, Burberry, Coach, D&G, Kate Spade, MK, Nike, Polo, Ferragamo, Swarovski, Tory Burch has hundreds of stores.
Option 7: Las Vegas Free Day
If you decide to arrange your free day in Las Vegas by yourself, you are responsible to submit $30/person tour fare variance to your tour guide. Additionally, we do not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service to you.
Things to Know
- Please note: depending on the itinerary you choose, you will have to pay the required fee for the itinerary. You can pay in advance or pay cash to the tour guide when you place the order. Pre-paid itinerary cannot be changed after confirmation
Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles
On the designated pick-up area
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Early morning we will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included onsite tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts. After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping. In the early evening we will return to Los Angeles.
Chocolate Factory: Established to commemorate the mother of M&M Brand founder. Take a free tour and you can actually see how chocolates are made. You can also sample and purchase M&M specialty chocolates. The Cactus Garden next door displays a collection of more than 200 species of desert plants and over 40 varieties of unique cactus: including the rare Saguaro Cactus where every 75 years it grows one arm.
Barstow Outlet: This outlet shopping center offers famous name brands at factory direct discount prices. Some famous brands include: Coach, Nike, Ralph Lauren Polo, CK, MK, UGG,etc.
Departure & Return
|Stratosphere Casino Hotel next to the buffet||15:30||2000 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89104|
|LAS airport Starbucks Coffee at Terminal 1||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119|
|LAS airport Gate 54 at Terminal 3||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119|
|Same as pick-up point||Confirm with your tour guide|
|Las Vegas self dismissNo trip on the last day, after hotel check out in the morning (latest check out time is 11:00) self dismiss immediately|
|Las Vegas AirportVisit the chocolate factory and cactus garden in the morning.After leaving at around 11:00 at Buffet Asia, you can take shuttle bus to LAS airport at your own expense|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas High Roller: $40; Child (age 4-12) $25; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Las Vegas magic show: $78
- Vegas! The Show: $92
- Ka Show (Cirque du Soleil): $129
- Le Reve - The Dream: $176
- Grand Canyon West Rim-Skywalk: $25
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter (without landing): $168
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Boat Tour: $218
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 1.If you have children under 3 years old, please let us know when you book the order. If he doesn’t need to occupy a seat, he is free to join the tour.
- Optional items marked 【Must Pay】 have to be paid to tour guides by cash. If you refuse to pay those items, tour company has the right to terminate your tour without any refund.
- Since Yosemite National Park is under impairment, it’s replaced by Santa Barbara and Paso Robles Winery.
- Since Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone National Park is under impairment, it’s replaced by Gibbon Falls.
- The ticket price listed here is only for reference and subject to change without prior notice.
- Under certain circumstances, such as weather and accident, tour guide has the right to reschedule the tour. Thus we don’t recommend you planing to leave the tour before it ends in case any loss caused by reschedule.
- There are only two full-size beds in one room. If you need additional beds, please ask the front desk by yourself.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each passengers can only bring 2 luggages, one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on luggage. Every extra luggage is charged $25.
- Hotels can only be checked in after 15:00pm. If you want to check in by yourself, please arrange your time well.
- Some hotels of LA and Yellowstone National Park require passengers to provide credit card for pre authorization deposit when check in.
- Under certain force majeure, such as weather, 1. Grand Canyon South/West Rim will be replaced by the Lake Mead and Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam and Lake Powell; 3. Yosemite National Park will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau and Santa Barara. Relevant expenses should be paid to the tour guide.
- All optional items have to be purchased through the tour guide. You are not allowed to purchase those items from any other channels.
- For bus tours more than 3 days, you can reserve seats for first five rows, $10/person/day. If you need, please let us know when book the order and make extra payment.
- During holidays and Las Vegas’ convention and exhibition, hotel expenses will be raised. We will contact you to make extra payment.
- From 2019.10.01, Admission Fees of Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Devils Tower and Yosemite National Park will be raised $10.
- For guests who have signed up for the group tour with a deal of “Buy Two Get One Free,” if the third person didn’t show up on the departure day, a penalty of $100 will be charged for The American West Tour, and $150 for the Yellowstone tour or The American South tour. The penalty shall be directly paid to the tour guide.
Special Date Price
|FromThu Nov 21, 2019|
ToSat Nov 23, 2019
|FromFri Nov 29, 2019|
ToSat Nov 30, 2019
|FromThu Dec 5, 2019|
ToSat Dec 7, 2019
|FromThu Dec 12, 2019|
ToSat Dec 14, 2019
|FromThu Dec 19, 2019|
ToSat Dec 21, 2019
|FromThu Dec 26, 2019|
ToSat Dec 28, 2019
|Thu Nov 28, 2019||peak||$30||$30||$20||$19||---|
|FromThu Jan 2, 2020|
ToSat Jan 4, 2020
|FromThu Jan 9, 2020|
ToSat Jan 11, 2020
|FromThu Jan 16, 2020|
ToSat Jan 18, 2020
|FromThu Jan 23, 2020|
ToSat Jan 25, 2020
|FromThu Jan 30, 2020|
ToSat Feb 1, 2020
|FromThu Feb 6, 2020|
ToSat Feb 8, 2020
|FromThu Feb 13, 2020|
ToSat Feb 15, 2020
|FromThu Feb 20, 2020|
ToSat Feb 22, 2020
|FromThu Feb 27, 2020|
ToSat Feb 29, 2020
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction