3-Day Grand Canyon South/West Rim, Chocolate Factory, Outlet Tour from Las VegasLV3-6956
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Las Vegas enjoy the reputation of "World Entertainment Capital"; Hoover dam, one of the seven wonders of the world; The magnificent grand canyon of Colorado
- Thoughtful arrangement of 2 nights in Stratosphere Hotel, take over the best night view position
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Grand Canyon (Optional)→Las Vegas||Hoover Dam / Grand Canyon / Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Guano Point / Eagle Point|
|Day 3||Chocolate Factory→Outlet→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Time reference：Las Vegas Night Tour (Optional)——4 hours；The world's highest Ferris wheel (Optional)——30 minutes；Stratosphere Hotel rooftop sightseeing (complimentary) ——30 minutes
Arrive at Las Vegas Stratosphere Hotel in the afternoon, participate in the wonderful night tour and ride the ferris wheel of the world famous colorful night scene in Las vegas (at your own cost). Overnight in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Night Tour: Entire trip will be lead by our tour guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel & Casino’s indoor “sky dome”, San Marcos Square, and man-made water canals. Next you will view the “volcano eruption” show in front of Mirage Hotel & Casino. Next you will go to Luxor Hotel & Casino and take the "tram" to the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. There we will stop to take pictures of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, and "Statue of Liberty" at New York, New York Hotel & Casino. At last we will arrive at "Old Town" Las Vegas where everything first originated. Here you will enjoy the sights and sounds of live street band, immersing in party atmosphere, and view the world's largest "electric sky dome show". Finally we will go back to our hotel Stratosphere Hotel & Casino where you can go up to the 108th floor roof top for a breath-taking, panoramic, night view of this "sin city." Entire night tour lasts four hours.
Grand Canyon (Optional)→Las Vegas
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Time reference：Grand Canyon West Rim (Mandatory Charge at your own cost)——4 hours；Grand Canyon South Rim (Mandatory Charge at your own cost)——1 hour；Hoover dam——30 minutes；Las Vegas performances (at your own cost)——90 minutes
Drove to the highest Hoover dam in America in the morning, Visit the dam and power plant and overlook the North America's largest artificial lake - Lake mead, and go to the Grand Canyon, one of the seven wonders of the world, Guests can choose the following West Canyon or South Canyon trip:
Hoover Dam: Situated at the border of Nevada and Arizona, Hoover Dam crosses the Colorado River. It is the largest dam in the United States, known as "the diamond in the desert". Hoover Dam was built during the "great economic depression", but created more than 5,000 jobs at the time. It was a milestone achievement for US Water Works history and opened the gate for American Western frontier exploration.
1st Choice: West Rim of Grand Canyon - It is located in the Indian Reservation area. For centuries, the Hualapai Indians have guarded this mystical land. Grand Canyon is 6,000 feet deep, with the Colorado River quietly flowing through at the bottom, giving it life. At west rim, there you will visit the famous "Eagle Point" landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made "Skywalk" if you choose to. Then we travel to "Guano Point" landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular "helicopter tour" flying over the entire, majestic canyon. Then to Hoover dam
2nd Choice: South Rim o Grand Canyon - It is one of 7 natural wonders in the world. If you choose to go to South Rim, you will see the grand view of Grand Canyon at Mather View Point. You will also have the chance to experience the IMAX Grand Canyon film at your own cost. The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park. The Scenic views and vista's are what you are expecting and have been waiting a lifetime to see. Then to Hoover Dam
Return to Las Vegas in the evening, you can participate the Las Vegas Song and dance performances (at your own cost)
Chocolate Factory→Outlet→Los Angeles
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Time reference：Chocolate Factory+Cactus Garden——40 minutes；Barstow Outlet——90 minutes；Mojave Desert—— pass by
Early morning we will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included onsite tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts. After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping. In the early evening we will return to Los Angeles.
Chocolate Factory: Established to commemorate the mother of M&M Brand founder. Take a free tour and you can actually see how chocolates are made. You can also sample and purchase M&M specialty chocolates. The Cactus Garden next door displays a collection of more than 200 species of desert plants and over 40 varieties of unique cactus: including the rare Saguaro Cactus where every 75 years it grows one arm.
Barstow Outlet: This outlet shopping center offers famous name brands at factory direct discount prices. Some famous brands include: Coach, Nike, Ralph Lauren Polo, CK, MK, UGG,etc.
Return to Los Angeles in the evening, please book your flight after 12:00 noon leaving Las Vegas (excluding drop-off)
Departure & Return
|Stratosphere Casino Hotel next to the buffet||15:30||2000 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89104|
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Luxury Tour Bus
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and Personal travel and medical insurance
- Service fee ($8 per person per day)
- Grand Canyon South Rim admission: $50 per person (Mandatory Charge for South Rim trip)
- Grand Canyon West Rim admission+Lunch+Scenic shuttle bus: $90 per person (Mandatory Charge for West Rim trip)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35 per person
- Las Vegas ferris wheel: $37 per person
- V - Magic Show: $78 per person
- Vegas! The Show: $92 per person
- KA Show - Operated by Cirque Du Soleil: $120 per person (Above age 5 is required)
- Le Reve: $163 per person (Above age 6 is required)
- PLEASE NOTE
- The 17-mils drive will be closed to all tourist traffic at the weekend of Aug.19th-20th due to Concours d'elegance event. We will refund customer $10 admission fee and take the customers to Solvang for compensation
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $250
- Guests who buy their ticks(Grand canyon projects, Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studio etc.) on their own are required to pay extra
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- During Las Vegas convention or holiday periods, there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel,our staff will contact you after booking
- For the safety of tourists, start from June 21, 2017, if the outdoor temperature is higher than 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius), the Indians will temporarily close the antelope canyon. Tour will change to lake Powell , the advance payment of antelope canyon ticket will be refunded, $33 / per person.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- For tours include Grand Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
Special Date Price
|FromThu Jan 18, 2018|
ToSat Jan 20, 2018
|FromThu Jan 25, 2018|
ToSat Jan 27, 2018
|FromThu Feb 1, 2018|
ToSat Feb 3, 2018
|FromThu Feb 8, 2018|
ToSat Feb 10, 2018
|FromThu Feb 15, 2018|
ToSat Feb 17, 2018
|FromThu Feb 22, 2018|
ToSat Feb 24, 2018
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction