7-Day East Coast 7 cities-Detroit, Pittsburgh, Washington, New York, Niagara Falls Historical cultural Tour from ChicagoCH7-515
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Chicago
- Leave: Chicago
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visiting: New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago
- Be on the top of the Empire state building, see the Statue of Liberty, In-depth tour in Metropolitan Museum of Art, and learn the history of military power by visiting USS Intrepid.
- Exclusive Amish Village Tour & Amish traditional meal.
- . In-Depth tour of Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario.
Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist!
- Go to the holy land of Rock ‘n’ Roll- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum located at Cleveland.
|Day 1||Chicago City Tour||Chicago / Millennium Park / Michigan Avenue / Lake Michigan / Art Institute of Chicago|
|Day 2||Chicago→Detroit||Detroit / Henry Ford Museum|
|Day 3||Detroit→Pittsburgh→Washington D.C.||Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / White House / US Capitol / Potomac River|
|Day 4||Baltimore→Amish Village→Philadelphia→New York (Optional Night Tour)||Baltimore / Amish Village / The Philadelphia Congress Hall / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall|
|Day 5||New York City Tour||Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Wall Street / Times Square / Metropolitan Museum of Art / New York Madame Tussauds / Charging Bull|
|Day 6||New York→Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 7||Cleveland→Chicago/Home||Cleveland / Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum|
Chicago City Tour
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Art Institute of Chicago
Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or similar
This tour will show you the best of Chicago in one day. This is a world’s top architecture city with bold architectures. You will take a walk in the Millennium Park, see the Cloud Gate, enjoy the urban view of city from 360 Chicago.
Millennium Park & Cloud Gate (20 mins) → Grant Park (10 mins) → Chicago Theater (Optional, 60 mins) → The Art Institute of Chicago (Optional, 120 mins) → Chicago Water Tower (15 mins) →Michigan Avenue (30 mins) → Chicago Cruise (Optional, 75 mins) → 360 Chicago (Optional, 75 mins, including Tilt)
We will pass by: Navy Pier, Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Marina City, Trump International Hotel and Tower, Willis Tower Observation Deck
Special Notice: Chicago Cruise will be closed in Winter
Three square blocks of open lakefront complete with a Ferris Wheel, outdoor music pavilion and ice-skating rink; expected to become one of the city's most popular sites.
Grant Park is a large urban park in the city's central business district. t was renamed in 1901 to honor US President Ulysses S. Grant. The park contains performance venues, gardens, art work, sporting, and harbor facilities. It hosts public gatherings and several large annual events and is popularly referred to as "Chicago's front yard".
In the busy Loop area of Chicago is the city's namesake theater with its iconic marquee, which has become an unofficial symbol of the city. It hosts performances of all kinds, including drama, comedy, dance, and more.
The Art Institute of Chicago
The Art Institute is the 2nd-largest art museum in the US after the Met in New York. It houses pieces by renowned painters such as Van Gogh, Monet, and Cezanne, as well as an extensive collection of African-American art.
Michigan Avenue is a street well known to Chicago natives as well as tourists to the city. Michigan Avenue also is the main commercial street of Streeterville. It includes all of the Historic Michigan Boulevard District and most of the Michigan–Wacker Historic District, including the scenic urban space anchored by the Michigan Avenue Bridge.
360 Chicago (incl. Tilt)
This observation deck sits atop the John Hancock Tower in Chicago, providing exquisite aerial views of the city's skyline that you can't get anywhere else. The new LIFT feature extends out above the city below for an exhilarating experience.
The Architectural Cruise of Chicago is a perfect way to view one of America's most formidable cities, all from the comfort of a boat leisurely sailing down the Chicago River, either during the day or at twilight.
Assemble at designed point
Henry Ford Museum
Quality Inn & Suites North Youngstown or similar
In the morning, we are heading to the capital of automobiles - Detroit. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company, and then visit Henry Ford Museum, which is sponsored by the Ford Motor Company. There you will also have the chance to try the famous Detroit hot dog!
Detroit → Henry Ford Museum（Optional, 75 mins）→ Ford Motor Company（30 mins）
Henry Ford Museum
This National Historic Landmark in the suburbs just outside Detroit is dedicated to the collection and preservation of Americana. The Henry Ford museum contains things such Lincoln's Ford's Theater seat and Rosa Parks' famous bus.
Ford Motor Headquarter
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan. Its Headquarter is located at The Detroit River showing the how prosperous Detroit once was.
On the designated pick-up area
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar
In the morning, we will leave for Pittsburgh, "the Steel City" and go to the famous Point State Park, which is at the confluence of three rivers, gives you the fabulous view of the city of Pittsburgh. By the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C.
Pittsburgh → Pittsburgh Park （30 mins）→ Washington D.C. → Lincoln Memorial、Korean War Memorial、Vietnam Veterans Memorial（40 mins）→ the White House （Outside Visit，20 mins）→ US State capitol（Outside Visit，20 mins）→ D.C Sightseeing Cruise（Optional, 60 mins）
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
US State capitol
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
D.C Sightseeing Cruise
The Potomac River runs along Washington, DC, the capital city of the United States of America. Visitors to this famous locale can opt to see many of the area's most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
Baltimore→Amish Village→Philadelphia→New York (Optional Night Tour)
On the designated pick-up area
The Philadelphia Congress Hall
Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport or similar
Baltimore, the colorful and diverse town, Maryland's largest city and economic hub, is recognized by its beautiful inner harbor where sits the Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner”. The waterfront, Baltimore’s hub for tobacco trade with England in its earliest days, is surrounded with shops, restaurants and attractions that lure tourists and residents today. Then we will be heading to Lancaster to visit the Amish Cottage. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. At the village, don’t miss handmade pretzels and ice cream! Later on, drive north to Philadelphia where is known as the birthplace of American democracy. Arriving in New York by evening, you are invited to join our delicately tailored night tour for just $25 to get an initial contact with this “Sleepless City”
Baltimore → Inner Harbor（30 mins）→ Lancaster → The Amish Farm and House（Optional, 60 mins）→ Philadelphia → Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty bell （35 mins）→ New York Night Tour（Optional, 150 mins）
New York Night Tour（180 mins）：
• Price: $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (15 mins) → Times Square (30 mins) → An observation point in NJ (15 mins)
• Rockefeller Center is described as one of the greatest projects of the Great Depression era, Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987. Times Square is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood. One of the world's busiest pedestrian areas. And it’s very charming at night. Great observation point in NJ, high up on the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. There, you will enjoy what is the best night view of the New York City skyline.
This authentic Amish farm in Lancaster, PA is more than 300 years old, and an educational experience for the whole family. This 25-acre farm is dedicated to teaching people about the Amish lifestyle in a fun and constructive way.
Independence National Historical Park
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55-acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
New York City Tour
On the designated pick-up area
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Madame Tussauds
Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! In New York, you might want to taste fresh bagels. The reason why bagels taste
delicious here because NYC has the best quality water in the US.
NYC Trinity Church(Outside Visit) →Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins) →Madame Tussauds New York (Optional, 50 mins) → Metropolitan Museum (Optional,120 mins)
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with Brooklyn Bridge.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote the awareness and understanding of history, science and service through its collections, exhibitions and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from your favorite stars. Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to pose “in a moment in time” with the world’s most iconic musicians, A-list stars, sports legends, world leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment, including Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality experience, the world famous wax attraction is bigger and better than ever.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not just the largest art museum in the United States, but also one of the three biggest in the world. Its collection contains more than 2 million works of art.The permanent collection consists of works of art from classical antiquity and ancient Egypt, paintings, and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
New York→Niagara Falls
On the designated pick-up area
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Days Inn Erie, Comfort Inn Erie or similar
Driving through the hilly Pennsylvania and New York State, the several hours of ride becomes a perfect time to enjoy the rural sceneries. We will arrive at Niagara Falls around the noon. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. We will spend a half day to explore the world wonder. You will have the chance to enjoy Buffalo wings invented in Buffalo, NY!
Driving through the hilly Pennsylvania and New York State, the several hours of ride becomes a perfect time to enjoy the rural sceneries，Arrive Niagara Falls → Maid of the mist（Optional, 20 mins）→Niagara IMAX Movie（U.S Side）（Optional, 30 mins）→ Niagara Falls In-depth tour（Optional, 120 mins, including Whirlpool State Park 15 mins，Old Fort Niagara 60 mins）
1. Maid of the mist opens during late April to early November.
2. Guests can choose free tour at Niagara Park instead of In-depth Tour.
Maid of the mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
IMAX Movie (U.S. side)
In 30 minutes, you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie. This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Niagara In-Depth Tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
On the designated pick-up area
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
Cleveland, the holy land of Rock and Roll, is the biggest city along the Erie Lake in the State of Ohio. Here, we will visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which is designed by the famous designer I. M. Pei. In the evening, we will return to Chicago.
Cleveland → Rock N Roll Hall of Fame （Optional, 60 mins）→ Chicago
Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was actually established quite recently, in 1983. Still, induction has quickly become a massive honor, and the pipe dream of many a young musician playing too loudly in their parents' garage.
Return to Chicago or O 'Hare International Airport free of charge (please book flight after 19:00)
Departure & Return
|Chinatown, Chicago||08:00||207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616||The gathering time on that day is subject to the confirmation sheet. It is suggested that you arrive at the boarding point 5-15 minutes in advance|
|Chinatown, Chicago||207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616|
|O'Hare International Airport（ORD）||Free drop off: Flight departure after 19:00||10000 W O'Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 6 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 62 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- One World Observatory: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $32, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $20, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 0-12) $13
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- 360 Chicago (incl. Tilt): Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 3-12) $21
- Chicago Cruise: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Chicago Theater: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $10
- Henry Ford Museum: Adult $23, Senior (age 62 and above) $21, Child (age 5-11) $17.25
- The Art Institute of Chicago: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 14 and below) free
- Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 6-12) $16
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction