2-Day New Hampshire White Mountain, Cannon Mountain, Lake Winnipesaukee Foliage, Mount Washington Tour from BostonBO2-3677
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Venice Lake Cruise, enjoy lake view scenery
- Plenty of time to visit.
- Free deluxe bus
|Day 1||Winnipesaukee Lake→Cannon Mountain→Flume Gorge||New Hampshire / Flume Gorge / Lake Winnipesauke / Cannon Mountain|
|Day 2||White Mountain National Forest, NH→Mount Washington→Boston||White Mountain National Forest / Conway / New Hampshire / Boston / Mount Washington|
Winnipesaukee Lake→Cannon Mountain→Flume Gorge
Please refer the pick-up point
Colonnade Inn, Lynburke Motel
Today we will travel north to New Hampshire, where we will visit Winnipesaukee Lake in Ellacoya State Park, where we will take a cruise on the lake, and then Franconia Notch State Park to see Cannon Mountain and the Flume Gorge.
Ellacoya State Park, NH
Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise
Lake Winnipesaukee in central New Hampshire is a unique glacial lake that is famous in New England as a recreation and sightseeing spot. From the water, visitors can enjoy sights of its gorgeous shores and amazing islands.
Franconia Notch State Park, NH
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
This beautifully scenic eight-minute ride takes visitors to just below the 4,200 foot tall peak of Cannon Mountain. From there, riders may continue up the hiking trails for views from the observation tower at the summit of the mountain.
From 2017-06-02 to 2017-10-15
This naturally-occurring massive canyon in central New Hampshire was discovered by an old lady on a fishing trip. Initially there was a huge boulder that hung precariously between in walls, but in 1883 a rainstorm swept it away.
White Mountain National Forest, NH→Mount Washington→Boston
on the designed pick-up place
White Mountain National Forest
We will start the stay by exploring White Mountain National Forest, where we will see Mount Washington. On our way back to Boston, we will stop by a local farm for apple picking for one hour and Concord, NH to see the New Hampshire State House. See "Departure and Return Details" for pickup and dropoff information.
White Mountain National Forest, NH
New Hampshire's White Mountain National Forest is home to Polar Caves Park and the beautiful views of the Kancamagus Highway. Be sure to ride the Mount Washington Cog Railway, a train that uses special tracks to climb the mountain!
The highest peak in the Northeastern U.S. at 6,288 ft or 1,917m, Mt. Washington is well-known for its dangerously unpredictable weather. The world's highest wind-speed of 231 miles per hour (372 km/h) was recorded atop the summit.
Admission (Optional): Adult Free; Child (Under 11 yrs) Free; Senior (Over 62 yrs) Free
Mount Washington Cog Railway
The first railroad of its kind, the Mt Washington cog railway using a unique series of interlocking tracks. During the one-hour ride, tourists can enjoy the spectacular view of the mountains and valleys.
Admission (Optional): Adult $69; Child (Under 12 yrs) $39; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $65|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour
New Hampshire State House
The inscriptions on the New Hampshire State House declares it "the nation's oldest state house in which the legislature still occupies its original chambers." This historic building has been in service since it was erected in 1819.
Visitors from Quincy will return around 21:00, and visitors from the Boston will return around 20:30.
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- 1-night Hotel Accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise): Adult $32; Child (Under 11 yrs) $16; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $32
- Mount Washington Cog Railway): Adult $72; Child (Under 12 yrs) $41; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $68
- Flume Gorge: Adult $16; Child (Under 11 yrs) $13; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $16
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway (Optional): Adult $18; Child (Under 11 yrs) $16; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $18
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The Cannon Mountain cable car will be close on October 16th
- Due to seasonal reasons, some of the attractions have been closed (guests will not be able to take a cruise ship and cable car), we will normally visit the corresponding attractions
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- No-show (or late cancellation) of Buy 2 Get 3rd free passenger incurs $135 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction