6-Day Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., New York, Niagara Falls Tour from BostonBO6-1272
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls
- Tour the Washington D.C. the capital of United States, Experience the history of America
- Visit Philadelphia, known as the city of friendship
- Tour the world class metropolis, the center of business and finance, New York
|Day 1||Boston→Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / White House / Boston / Philadelphia / Washington DC|
|Day 2||Washington D.C.→New Jersey||Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / The National Museum of Natural History / Baltimore Inner Harbor / Baltimore|
|Day 3||New York→Boston||Statue of Liberty / Empire State Building / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York Madame Tussauds / New York / Ripley's Believe It or Not||
|Day 4||Boston→Thousand Islands→Niagara Falls||Thousand Islands / Niagara Falls / Corning Glass Center|
|Day 5||Niagara→Boston||Maid of the Mist / Old Fort Niagara / Goat Island / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
|Day 6||Boston||Boston / Trinity Church Boston / Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship / New England Aquarium|
On the designated pick-up area
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Comfort In or similar
We will travel to Philadelphia, PA in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and then head to Washington, DC to see the White House and Jefferson Memorial. This is also where we will spend the night.
Independence Hall, One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is a memorial to the third president of the United States. The impressive building is neoclassical in design and has been standing since 1943. It sees more than two million visitors every year. We will stay here for 2 hours during the Cherry Blossom time.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
Washington In-Depth Tour, thorough explanation, itinerary includes: US Capitol (arranged for a visit inside), Library of Congress (arranged for a visit inside), the High Court (exterior)
Washington D.C.→New Jersey
Assemble at a designated place
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
The National Museum of Natural History
Baltimore Inner Harbor
Comfort In or similar
In the morning, we will continue to tour Washington, DC. Our stops will include the Lincoln Memorial and Capitol Hill. After lunch, we will head to Baltimore, MD. We will spend the night in New Jersey.
Lincoln Memorial, This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War, and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial, This memorial in Washington, DC serves as a place to remember the American soldier who were lost or killed during the tumultuous Vietnam War. Originally controversial in design, the simple memorial has become a shrine for the American people.
Korean War Veterans Memorial, This memorial commemorates those who served for the United States in the Korean War. It is located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall. The simple memorial is triangular in shape will a circle at the top.
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
National Museum of Natural History, It's part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex. The Museum is dedicated to stimulating curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unmatched research, collections, exhibitions, and educational outreach programs.
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Madame Tussauds
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or similar
Passengers will be picked up in New York in the morning. Today we will spend the day touring New York City. Stops include the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, the Empire State Building, you can choose either Ripley's Believe it or not or Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and an exploration of Rockefeller Center. We will travel to Boston for the night.
Empire State Building, One of the most famous buildings in the world, the iconic Empire State Building is not just a symbol or New York City or the East Coast, but of the entire United States of America.
United Nations is located in the East River of New York, Manhattan, including 4 buildings of the Secretariat building, conference hall, assembly hall and Dag Hammarskjold Library.Among them, the Secretariat building is located in the center, is the core building of United Nations Headquarters.
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, The New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is one of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists and locals alike. Guests come from all over to see eerily lifelike wax figures.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Auditorium has been shocking and wowing spectators since 1939. This museum of oddities contains over 500 pieces in 18,000 square feet, and also features live sideshow performances throughout the day.
Times Square, Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
Rockefeller Center, A member of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places as well as a National Landmark, the world-famous Rockefeller Center (named for John. D. Rockefeller's son) in Midtown Manhattan has been a New York hub since the 1930s.
Statue of Liberty Cruise, Although it is now known for its pale green hue, Lady Liberty was originally a shining copper statue. Oxidation has resulted in this gift from France to the United States taking on the color we see now.
The USS Intrepid, docked permanently in New York Harbor, is an authentic World War II aircraft carrier that now functions as a military history museum. On the deck of the ship is a collection of fighter planes.
Things to Know
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Opening hour: Wed-Sun Jan 1-March 31 9:00 - 23:00, Mon-Tues Jan 1-March 31 9:00 - 1:00, Mon-Sun April 1-Dec 31 9:00 - 1:00
Boston→Thousand Islands→Niagara Falls
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Days Inn/Econolodge/Super 8 or similar
Today, we will head to the Thousand Islands region to take a boat tour of the area. In the winter, we will instead visit the Corning Glass Museum when Thousand Island Cruise is closed. Later on, we will return to Boston.
See the thousand islands of Alexandria Bay up close with this fun and educational boat tour of the area. From the incredible Bolt Castle to the mysterious Deer Island, there is so much to see in the St. Lawrence!
Corning Museum of Glass, This non-profit museum run by Corning Glass Works explores the science behind glassmaking the history of the art throughout human cultures. It contains tens of thousands of significant objects, some as much as 3,500 years old.
Niagara Falls Illumination, For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Assemble at a designated place
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Quality Inn/Comfort Inn or similar
Leaving Boston in the morning, we will drive north to Niagara Falls, where we will visit Goat Island and ride the Maid of the Mist. We will also have time to see the IMAX Adventure Movie and visit Old Fort Niagara.
Maid of the Mist, This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
Goat Island is an Island in the Niagara River located between the two waterfalls that makes up Niagara Falls. Its Terrapin Point is often visited by tourists and offers some of the most breathtaking views of the falls.
Fort Niagara and its pivotal location at the mouth of the Niagara River played a key role in the history of the US and Canada. The fort was central to struggles between the French, British, and Iroquois for the area.
Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, This movie and its accompanying exhibit look back on the history of human interaction with the glorious Niagara Falls, focusing heavily on the "Daredevils" who have tried to cross, jump, and throw themselves down its waters.
Assemble at a designated place
Trinity Church Boston
Boston Port Ship
New England Aquarium
Boston City Tour, take the Boston Cruise, Enjoy the Boston harbour. Visit the Trinity Church,
stroll around Quincy Market, experience the ancient cultural heritage of Boston, you can also buy all kinds of goods and souvenirs. The tour ended at noon.
Departure & Return
|Quincy, MA - Kam Man Market||06:00 (Saturday only)||219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169|
|Boston, MA - Hong Kong Eatery||07:00 (Saturday only)||81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02169|
|Quincy, MA - Kam Man Market||08:00 (Thursday and Friday only)||219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169|
|Boston, MA - Hong Kong Eater||08:45(Thursday and Friday only)||81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111|
Includes & Excludes
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation
- Luxury air-conditioned bus
- Bilingual tour guide
- Meals and drinks (The tour guide is only responsible for the arrangement)
- Service fee ($9 per person per day)
- Hotel private costs such as laundry, telephone etc
- Any private costs
- Boston Harbor Cruise：Adult $22，$18 (age 11 and below)，$20 (age 65 and above)，Tour time: about 45 minutes
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $18; (age 17 and below) free; Senior (age 65 and above) $16
- Empire State Building: Adult $32; Child (age 12 and below) $26; Senior (age 65 and above) $29
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum：Adult $30；$25 (age 11 and below)；$20 (age 65 and above)
- Liberty Cruise：Adult $29；(age 11 and below) $20；(age 65 and above) $26
- Maid of the Mist: Adult $17; Child (age 11 and below) $10；April 2-November 6
- Niagara Falls Illumination (Mandatory)：$6/person
- Old Fort Niagara：Adult $12；(age 11 and below) $8
- Thousand Islands Cruise：Adult $27；$15 (age 11 and below)
- Washington In-Depth Tour：Adult $25；Child (age 3-12) $10；Senior (age 65 and above) $18
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum：Adult $33，Child (age 12 and below) $24，Senior (age 65 and above) $31，Tour time: about 1 hour 30 minutes
- Thundering Water Cultural Show：Adult $21；$13 (age 11 and below)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not：Adult $25，Child (age 12 and below) $20，Senior (age 65 and above) $25
- Niagara Falls Adventure Movie：Adult $12；$8 (age 11 and below)
- PLEASE NOTE
- The itinerary order varies according to the departure date. Departure from Thursday, Boston city tour will be placed on the first day; Friday departure, itinerary order is consistent with the above description; Saturday departure, the first place is Niagara Falls, and then go to Washington, Philadelphia, and lastly Boston city tour.
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- No-show (or late cancellation) of Buy 2 Get 3rd free passenger incurs $135 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction