3-Day Washington DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York Tour from BostonBO3-208
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit 3 well known city: New York, Washington, Philadelphia
- Visit White House, Lincoln Memorial, Independence Hall etc, learn the history of USA
- Visit the Lincoln, Jefferson Memorial Hall, learn about celebrities and their great achievements;
- Visit Empire State Building, overlooking the whole of Manhattan and Statue of Liberty on the Hudson River;
- Senior Chinese and English bilingual guide, luxurious air-conditioned bus transfer service.
|Day 1||Boston → Washington DC||Washington DC / Washington Monument / White House / US Capitol / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Lincoln Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Boston||
|Day 2||Washington DC -→Baltimore→ Philadelphia → New Jersey||Thomas Jefferson Memorial / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / Baltimore / Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell||
|Day 3||New York → Boston||New York / Empire State Building / United Nations Headquarters / Hudson River / New York Madame Tussauds / Times Square / Rockefeller Center / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Ripley's Believe It or Not||
Boston → Washington DC
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Comfort Inn Tysons in Vienna, VA 22182 or similar
We will leave Boston in the morning and head to Washington, DC, where we will spend the rest of the day visiting the famous monuments. After dinner, we will head back to our hotel.
The capital of the United States of America sits on the scenic Potomac River. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city, which is located in the District of Columbia between the states of Maryland and Virginia.
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
Korean War Veterans Memorial
This memorial commemorates those who served for the United States in the Korean War. It is located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall. The simple memorial is triangular in shape will a circle at the top.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
This memorial in Washington, DC serves as a place to remember the American soldier who were lost or killed during the tumultuous Vietnam War. Originally controversial in design, the simple memorial has become a shrine for the American people.
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War, and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US.
Things to Know
- On July 9th, July 23rd and July 30th, guests will have the opportunity to visit the printing plant and visitor center in Washington, DC, the national capital. This is a great place for tourists to learn about American banknotes. Along the corridor overlooking the production floor, you can see millions of dollars printed from here!
Washington DC -→Baltimore→ Philadelphia → New Jersey
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Madison Suites, NJ or similar
After breakfast, we will take Washington DC In-Depth tour. Then we will continue on to Baltimore, then to Philadelphia, where our tour will take us to Independence Hall as well as to the iconic Liberty Bell. After dinner, we will head north to our hotel in New Jersey.
Potomac River Cruise
Washington DC in Depth Tour Including the Capitol Hill (Inside visit), Library of congress (Inside visit), Supreme Court (Photo stop)
Admission (Optional): Adult $25; Child (3-12 yrs) $10; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $18
The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is a memorial to the third president of the United States. The impressive building is neoclassical in design and has been standing since 1943. It sees more than two million visitors every year. We will stay here for 2 hours during the Cherry Blossom time.
National Air and Space Museum
One of the Smithsonian Institute's museums in Washington, DC, the National Air and Space Museum chronicles the history of flight. From the Wright Brother to Buzz Aldrin, the exhibits at this museum explore all of humanity's air travels.
Opening Hours: Open daily except December 25
This famous and historic port town in Maryland has played key roles throughout the United States' history. From meetings of the founding fathers to the Battle of Baltimore that spawned a national anthem, this city is steeped in history.
One of the most historically significant cities in the United States, Philadelphia was the original American capital. The City of Brotherly Love draws history buffs and lovers of culture from all corners of the globe!
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
Things to Know
- We will stay here for 2 hours during the Cherry Blossom time.
New York → Boston
Empire State Building
United Nations Headquarters
New York Madame Tussauds
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Today we will spend the day touring New York City. Stops include the Statue of Liberty Cruise, the Empire State Building, an exploration of the USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, and you can choose either Ripliey's Believe it or not or Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. We will arrive back in Boston at around 9:00pm. See "Departure and Return Details" for pickup and dropoff information.
New York, NY
The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The Cultural Capital of the World... whatever you call New York City, its impact on worldwide culture and business is undeniable. Seeing this famous metropolis is something no one ever forgets!
Empire State Building
One of the most famous buildings in the world, the iconic Empire State Building is not just a symbol or New York City or the East Coast, but of the entire United States of America.
Admission (Optional): Adult $34; Child (Under 12 yrs) $27; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $31|Opening Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm|Duration: Approx. 50 Minutes
This building in New York City has served as the global headquarters of the United Nations since 1952. The area has extraterritoriality status, meaning it is technically not bound by the laws of New York or even the United States.
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:30pm, Time are subject to change without notice. All visitors must exit the building by 5:30pm, Sat - Sun 10:00am - 4:30pm, Close on: New Year's Day/Good Friday/Memorial Day/Independence Day/Eid al-Fitr/Labour Day/Eid al-Adha/Thanksgiving Day/Christmas Day (observed)
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
The New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is one of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists and locals alike. Guests come from all over to see eerily lifelike wax figures.
Admission (Optional): Adult $30; Child (Under 11 yrs) $25; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $30|Opening Hours: Mon - Sun May 23 - Sep 6 9:00am - 10:00pm, Sep 7 9:00am - 8:00pm, Dec 31 9:00am - 3:00pm, Sun - Thu Sep 8 - Dec 17 10:00am - 8:00pm, Fri - Sat Sep 11 - Dec 19 10:00am - 10:00pm
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
A member of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places as well as a National Landmark, the world-famous Rockefeller Center (named for John. D. Rockefeller's son) in Midtown Manhattan has been a New York hub since the 1930s.
Statue of Liberty Cruise
Although it is now known for its pale green hue, Lady Liberty was originally a shining copper statue. Oxidation has resulted in this gift from France to the United States taking on the color we see now.
Admission (Optional): Adult $29; Child (6-12 yrs) $23; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $28|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour
Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
The USS Intrepid, docked permanently in New York Harbor, is an authentic World War II aircraft carrier that now functions as a military history museum. On the deck of the ship is a collection of fighter planes.
Admission (Optional): Adult $33; Child (Under 12 yrs) $24; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $31|Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 10:00am - 5:00pm, Holiady hours apply. Time subject to change. Closed Thanksgiving Day, December 25., Sat - Sun Apr 1 - Oct 31 10:00am - 6:00pm, Last admission to the submarine Growler is one hour before the Museum closes., Sat - Sun Nov 1 - Mar 31 10:00am - 5:00pm|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Odditorium has been shocking and wowing spectators since 1939. This museum of oddities contains over 500 pieces in 18,000 square feet, and also features live sideshow performances throughout the day.
Admission (Optional): Adult $25; Child (Under 12 yrs) $20; Senior $25|Opening Hours: Mon - Wed Jan 2 - Mar 8 9:00am - 11:00pm, Last admission 10;00PM.Time are subject to change without notice., Thu - Sun Jan 2 - Mar 8 9:00am - 1:00am, Last admission 12.00 midnight.Time are subject to change without notice.
return to Boston around 9pm
Things to Know
- Customers can leave tour after Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, at 7th Ave &42nd Street, near Time Square.
- The pickup and dropoff locations are rest areas on opposite sides of the highway, and there is no way to walk between them. It is highly recommended that guests ask a friend or family member to assist with pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
|Quincy, MA||06:00||219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169|
|Boston,MA||07:00||81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111||pick up only, return to 28 Harrison ave, Boston, MA 02111|
|Milford, CT||09:45||I-95 Service Area, Milford, CT 06460 (Exit 41 Southbound - Milford, CT)||end at Northbound Service Area, near exit 41of I-95. you can arrange you own way back to Southbound Service Area, 20 mins of driving distance|
|Charge Pick-up Location||Please choose location at Optional|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Empire State Building (Optional) Adult: $38; Child(Under 12 yrs): $32; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $36
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (Optional), Adult: $33, Child (Under 12 yrs)$24 , Senior(Over 65 yrs): $31
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Optional) Adult: $30; Child(Under 11 yrs): $25; Senior(Over 65 yrs): $30
- Statue of Liberty Cruise (Optional): Adult$29; Child (Under 11 yrs)$23; Senior(Over 65 yrs)$28
- Washington DC In-Depth tour (Mustpay) Adult $25; Child (3-12 yrs) $10; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $18
- US Printing House: Admission (Optional): Adult $25; Child (Under 11) $20; Elderly (Over 65) $25
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum (Optional), Adult: $25, Child(Under 12 yrs): $20 , Senior (Over 65 yrs): $25
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- No-show (or late cancellation) of Buy 2 Get 3rd free passenger incurs $135 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction