6-Day New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Boston, Niagara Falls Tour from Boston (hotel upgradable)BO6-220
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour as many cities as you can in the shortest time, no returning back
- Visit Whirlpool Park, Niagara military war fortress
- Two nights in the New York metropolitan area, visit New York longer
|Day 1||Boston→New York||Boston / New York|
|Day 2||New York City||Hudson River / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Wall Street / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds|
|Day 3||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Philadelphia / Washington DC / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Lincoln Memorial / Potomac River / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC||
|Day 4||Corning→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 5||Upstate New York→Boston||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Trinity Church Boston|
|Day 6||Boston→Home||Boston Port Ship / Quincy Market|
Please see detailed pickup information
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
Leave Quincy Market and we will set forth to the Big Apple – New York. In the evening, upon arrival in New York, you are invited to join our delicately tailored New York City Night Tour that accesses you to stunning views of the “Sleepless Town” at $25/person.
*New York Night Tour:
Start from Rockefeller Center, you will be led sightseeing multiple NYC landmarks including Times Square. Additionally, Hudson Riverside from New Jersey is one of the best locations to have a panoramic night view of the New York City.
New York City
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Madame Tussauds
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around the world’s famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull, and visiting Times Square, Madame Tussauds’ - all of these will be made up into our tour later. Of course, we can’t miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
Assemble at a designated place
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or similar
In the morning, we will head to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At last, we will visit Washington, D.C.,Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city.
(Summer : apply when DC cruise resume) Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (35 mins) → the U.S. Capitol (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → National Air and Space Museum (60 mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
(Winter : apply when DC cruise closed)
Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (35 mins) → the U.S. Capitol (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → White house (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → International Spy Museum (Optional, 60 mins) → National Air and Space Museum (60 mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
Independence National Historical Park
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55-acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
the U.S. Capitol
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War, and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US
DC Sightseeing Cruise
The Potomac River runs along Washington, DC, the capital city of the United States of America. Visitors to this famous locale can opt to see many of the area's most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
International Spy Museum
Dedicated to all things espionage, the International Spy Museum houses exhibits and collections that detail the history of spying. It features many informative films and interactive activities, like Spy in the City, an GPS-based scavenger hunt.
National Air and Space Museum
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum maintains the world's largest and most significant collection of aviation and space artifacts, encompassing all aspects of human flight, as well as related works of art and archival materials. It operates two landmark facilities that, together, welcome more than eight million visitors a year, making it the most visited museum in the country. It also is home to the Center for Earth and Planetary Studies.
Things to Know
- * please note: Washington cruise are usually closed for January-March
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Adam's Mark/ Radisson/ Holiday Inn or similar
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer: apply when Maid of the Mist resume) Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
1. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
2. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
(Winter: apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins)
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Corning glass museum
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
US Niagara IMAX Movie
In 30 minutes you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie.This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Maid of the Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Niagara Falls Jetboat
Experience the Niagara River like no other way possible. The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Upstate New York→Boston
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Trinity Church Boston
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Cambridge → Harvard University (60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (Outside visit, 15 mins) → Boston City Sightseeing → Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins)
We will also pass by: Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
Harvard University One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Tourists come for both history and the architecture.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Trinity Church Boston Trinity Church is located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood. It is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and the elaborate and ornate building has become a landmark and icon in downtown Boston.
Assemble at a designated place
Boston Port Ship
In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens ofrestaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (60 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston Harbor Cruise
See the famous Boston skyline like never before with a cruise of Boston Harbor. From the peak of the Prudential tower to the quaint North End, this beautiful and historic city is best viewed from the bay!
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well
Economic hotelReference hotel: E Hotel Banquet/Quality Inn or similar, only deluxe hotel reference is display on itinerary
ChildSame as Adult
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Boston, MA-Quincy Market||10:45||195 State St, Boston, MA 02109|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 13:00|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please choose the flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation (Economic/Deluxe optional)
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- While the U.S. federal government is partially closed, all Smithsonian museums will be closed starting Jan. 2, 2019. Instead, we will visit Fashion Centre at Pentagon City during the close of all Smithsonian museums.
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction