5-Day New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Boston, Princeton University Tour from Boston (Deluxe Hotel)BO5-5238
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: New York / Washington DC
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour as many cities as you can in the shortest time, no returning back
- Visit 3 famous cities and 3 world top universities
- Philadelphia-Understand the historical importance and heritage
- Washington D.C.-Capital of United States, center of world politics
- New York-taste of the elegant lifestyle, A prosperous world financial center
- Boston-One of the oldest cities in the United States, Exploring the traces of American history
- Boston airport and Chinatown provides free shuttle service, more convenient to join the tour
|Day 1||Boston pick up||Boston|
|Day 2||Boston→New York City Night Tour||Boston / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship|
|Day 3||New York City||Hudson River / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Wall Street / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds|
|Day 4||Princeton→Philadelphia→D.C||Princeton University / Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Washington DC / Lincoln Memorial / White House|
|Day 5||Washington D.C.→Home||US Capitol / Potomac River||
Boston pick up
Please see detailed pickup and departure point information
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
Arriving at Logan International Airport (BOS), our tour guide will meet guests at the Baggage Claim area. Feel free to take our shuttle to the hotel and catch some rest.
Boston→New York City Night Tour
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Port Ship
Crowne(或Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
The trip will start in the city of Cambridge, MA where we will visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we will take pictures with the main academic building inside MIT. Another fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. Around the noon, we will arrive at old Quincy Market. Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market is also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and Boston’s Clam Chowder is always a good choice to satisfy your taste buds!
After lunch, we will set off for New York. Upon arrival, you are invited to join our delicately tailored New York City Night Tour that accesses you to stunning views of the “Sleepless Town” at $25/person.
New York City
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Madame Tussauds
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around the world’s famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull, and visiting Times Square, Madame Tussauds’ - all of these will be made up into our tour later. Of course, we can’t miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
Assemble at a designated place
Doubletree by Hilton/Metro Points/Springhill by Marriott or similar
In the morning, we will visit Princeton University, one of the prestigious Ivy League universities in United States. A guided campus tour will give our guests the opportunity to know more about American education culture. Then we will head to the National Independence Historical Park in Philadelphia. While walking on the cobblestone streets, it seems that you could still hear the rings by the Liberty Bell, which has witnessed the founding history of America. Independence Hall (exterior, reverse side of $100 bill), is the birthplace of American modern democracy, where the Declaration of the Independence and the Constitution was debated and adopted. Next we will go to the One Liberty Observation Deck, standing on the top of Philly and enjoy the stunning view of the first capital of US. In the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C., and visit the Madame Tussaud’s in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever. Next, we will visit the White House (exterior, reverse side of $20 Bill). We will also visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (exterior, reverse side of $10 Bill), Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial. Lincoln Memorial (reverse side of $5 Bill) is built in recognition of the great efforts of President Abraham Lincoln for American human rights, and the famous speech “I Have a Dream” by Martin Luther King Jr. take place right outside Lincoln Memorial.(Due to effect of early sunset during winter time, we will visit Lincoln Memorial after dusk.)
Assemble at a designated place
Summer schedule: apply when DC cruise resume.
Depart from the hotel in early morning, we will first visit the US Capitol (reverse side of $50 bill). The U.S. Capitol was established at 1793, it has become the symbol of American people and government (exterior). We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior), which has served the United States congress for more than 200 years, and Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). After that, we will take the D.C. Cruise along Potomac River to see many of the areas’ most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way. If time permit, we will also visit Newseum, a top 10 ranked popular attraction in Washington D.C. It’s known as one of the most interactive museum in the world that promotes free expression and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Newseum experience traces the evolution of electronic communication from the birth of radio, to the technologies of the present and the future. In addition, along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc. After we depart from Washington D.C., we will head back to New York.
Winter schedule: apply when DC cruise close.
Depart from the hotel in early morning, we will first visit the US Capitol (reverse side of $50 bill). The U.S. Capitol was established at 1793, it has become the symbol of American people and government (exterior). We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior), which has served the United States congress for more than 200 years, and Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). After that, we will visit International Spy Museum. It is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. If time permit, we will also visit Newseum, a top 10 ranked popular attraction in Washington D.C. It’s known as one of the most interactive museum in the world that promotes free expression and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Newseum experience traces the evolution of electronic communication from the birth of radio, to the technologies of the present and the future. In addition, along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc. After we depart from Washington D.C., we will head back to New York.
Things to Know
- paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person
Departure & Return
|BOS airport||09:00-22:00||1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Chinatown, Boston||09:00-22:00||88 Beach st, Boston, MA, 02111||For guests choose this point, please provide you exact meeting time, we will arrange a free access|
|Free drop-off: New York Airport(LGA/JFK)Only available on the tour end day||Flight departure after 23:30|
|Free drop-off: New York Airport(EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Flight departure after 22:00|
|Free drop-off:Washington Airport(DCA)Only available on the tour end day||Flight departure after 14:00|
|Self-expense drop-off: Washington Airport(IAD/BWI)Washington Airport(IAD/BWI) at self-expense drop-off||Flight departure after 15:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- Washington, DC Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-11) $15
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction