5-Day New York, ,Philadelphia, Washington.DC,Niagara Falls Tour from BostonBO5-1184
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston / Buffalo
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Explore the the world renowned Niagara Falls
- Feel deep American culture in Washington D.C
- Experience the modern style in Big Apple City
|Day 1||Newport / The Breakers / New Haven / Yale University / New York|
|Day 2||New York / World Trade Center / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Ripley's Believe It or Not / Statue of Liberty / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds / Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Day 3||Washington DC / Philadelphia / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Potomac River / Lincoln Memorial / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall|
|Day 4||Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist|
|Day 5||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara|
World Trade Center
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Statue of Liberty
New York Madame Tussauds
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Maid of the Mist
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Departure & Return
|Boston, MA - Quincy Market||09:00||195 State St., Boston, MA 02109||no stop|
|Quincy, MA - infront of Kam Man Market||09:30||219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169||In front of Kam Man Market at President Plaza|
|Quincy, MA - infront of Kam Man MarketReturn time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions||9:30pm|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Jet Boat Ride (Optional): Adult: $69; Child (Under 12 yrs): $59；Senior (Over 65 yrs): $69
- Maid of the Mist (Optional): Adult: $20; Child (Under 12 yrs): $11; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $20
- Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX (Optional): Adult: $12; Child (3-12 yrs): $8; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $12
- Statue of Liberty Cruise (Optional): Adult: $29; Child (Under 12 yrs): $23; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $28
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Customers MUST at least attend 1 of 6 attractions (Statue of Liberty Cruise, Empire State Building, Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art ) on the day touring New York City, otherwise, an additional service fee would be applied
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- All tours are for early booking, tour operator suggests each passenger should book tour at least 3 weeks before departure date, seat assignment is based on a first come first serve basis after down payment.
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- Each passenger must carry a valid travel document. (Valid visa for countries needed) (E.g. Green Card, Passport, Re-Entry Permit, and etc.) Tour operator is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All passengers must arrive 30 minutes before departure. All passengers must board the vehicle with a permit to board, a group ticket or a confirmation number when booking online.
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Due to weather conditions, or other irresistible factors that result in changes to the itinerary, we reserve the right to change the itinerary and stay at the hotel.
- We reserve the right to cancel the itinerary or reschedule in accordance with the execution requirements or force majeure. Once the itinerary is cancelled, we are only obligated to refund the full amount of the tour.
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction