5-Day Plymouth, Winnipesaukee Lake, White Mountain National Forest, Mount Washington, Fall Foliage tour from Boston (Airport pick up/transfer)BO5-1244
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Boston Airport pick up/transfer
- Visit Franconia Notch State Park
- Visit Boston city area and renowned universities of the world
|Day 1||Boston airport Pickup||Boston|
|Day 2||Boston→Plymouth→ Boston (68 miles)||Plimoth Plantation / Plymouth Rock / Plymouth||
|Day 3||Ellacoya State Park→ Franconia Notch State Park (157 miles)||White Mountain National Forest / Flume Gorge / Cannon Mountain / Lake Winnipesauke|
|Day 4||White Mountain National Forest → Merrimack→Concord (NH)→Boston (163 miles)||New Hampshire / White Mountain National Forest / Mount Washington|
|Day 5||Boston||Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Harvard University / Trinity Church Boston / Boston Common / Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship / Massachusetts / Boston / New England Aquarium|
Boston airport Pickup
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or similar
Guests will arrive in Boston, meeting tour guide in the baggage claim area of Logan Airport OR at Chinatown ( 81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111) around 4:30pm, then transfer to hotel at NO extra cost.
Boston→Plymouth→ Boston (68 miles)
Assemble at a designated place
Comfort Inn Randolph or similar
Today we will venture south to historic Plymouth, where we will see Plymouth Rock, visit Plimouth Plantation, and the Mayflower II, Plimoth Grist Mill. We will also learn about the history of the local Wampanoag Native American tribe. Afterward, we will continue to take the Plymouth's Whale Watching Cruise, before returning to Boston.
Plymouth is a coastal town in Massachusetts, south of Boston. It is the site of the first Pilgrim settlement, founded in 1620. Plymouth Rock, a boulder in Pilgrim Memorial State Park, marks the place where settlers are thought to have landed on shore.
The Plimouth Plantation in Plymouth, MA is a fully-functioning historical town set in the year 1627. The complex also contains a recreation of the Mayflower, a craft center, a small farm animal zoo, and a movie theater.Price includes Mayflower II visit.
Admission (Optional): Adult $28; Child (Under 11 yrs) $16; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $26
Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts is an important cultural landmark in the Unites States. It is considered to be the place where European pilgrims first landed and established what would become the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in 1620.
Plimoth Grist Mill
Nestled alongside bucolic Town Brook, and just a short walk from the waterfront and Mayflower II, the Plimoth Grist Mill tells the story of the grist (corn grinding) mill built by the Pilgrims in Plymouth Colony. After more than a decade of laboriously grinding corn by hand in wooden mortars, the colony authorized the construction of a water-powered corn grinding mill on Town Brook in 1636.
Admission (Optional): Adult $7; Child (5-12 yrs) $5; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $6|Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 9:00am - 5:00pm
Plymouth's Whale Watching Cruise
Journey to the feeding ground of the largest mammals on the planet-- humpback whales. Those who join the tour will the ferried out into the ocean to see stunning wildlife, including whales, dolphins, fish, and seabirds.
Admission (Optional): Adult $53; Child (Under 12 yrs) $29; Senior (Over 62 yrs) $39
Things to Know
- The Mayflower has been repaired since November 1, 2016
- During this time, the public was unable to visit
Ellacoya State Park→ Franconia Notch State Park (157 miles)
Assemble at a designated place
White Mountain National Forest
Colonnade Inn, Lynburke Motel or similar
Today we will travel north to New Hampshire, where we will visit Winnipesaukee Lake in Ellacoya State Park, where we will take a cruise on the lake, and then Franconia Notch State Park to see Cannon Mountain and the Flume Gorge.
Ellacoya State Park, NH
Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise
Lake Winnipesaukee in central New Hampshire is a unique glacial lake that is famous in New England as a recreation and sightseeing spot. From the water, visitors can enjoy sights of its gorgeous shores and amazing islands.
Admission (Optional): Adult $32; Child (Under 11 yrs) $16; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $32
Franconia Notch State Park, NH
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
This beautifully scenic eight-minute ride takes visitors to just below the 4,200 foot tall peak of Cannon Mountain. From there, riders may continue up the hiking trails for views from the observation tower at the summit of the mountain.
From 2018-05-25 to 2018-10-14
Admission (Optional): Adult $18; Child (Under 12 yrs) $16; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $18
This naturally-occurring massive canyon in central New Hampshire was discovered by an old lady on a fishing trip. Initially there was a huge boulder that hung precariously between in walls, but in 1883 a rainstorm swept it away.
Admission (Optional): Adult $16; Child (Under 11 yrs) $13; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $16
White Mountain National Forest → Merrimack→Concord (NH)→Boston (163 miles)
Assemble at a designated place
White Mountain National Forest
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or similar
We will start the stay by exploring White Mountain National Forest, where we will see Mount Washington. On our way back to Boston, we will stop by a local farm for apple picking for one hour and Concord, NH to see the New Hampshire State House. See "Departure and Return Details" for pickup and dropoff information.
White Mountain National Forest, NH
New Hampshire's White Mountain National Forest is home to Polar Caves Park and the beautiful views of the Kancamagus Highway. Be sure to ride the Mount Washington Cog Railway, a train that uses special tracks to climb the mountain!
The highest peak in the Northeastern U.S. at 6,288 ft or 1,917m, Mt. Washington is well-known for its dangerously unpredictable weather. The world's highest wind-speed of 231 miles per hour (372 km/h) was recorded atop the summit.
Admission (Optional): Adult Free; Child (Under 11 yrs) Free; Senior (Over 62 yrs) Free
Mount Washington Cog Railway
The first railroad of its kind, the Mt Washington cog railway using a unique series of interlocking tracks. During the one-hour ride, tourists can enjoy the spectacular view of the mountains and valleys.
Admission (Optional): Adult $72; Child (Under 12 yrs) $41; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $68|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour
Concord is the capital city of the U.S. state of New Hampshire and the county seat of Merrimack County. This city is within the humid continental climate zone with long, cold and snowy winters, very warm (and at times humid) summers, and relatively brief autumns and springs.
New Hampshire State House
The inscriptions on the New Hampshire State House declares it "the nation's oldest state house in which the legislature still occupies its original chambers." This historic building has been in service since it was erected in 1819.
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Trinity Church Boston
Boston Port Ship
New England Aquarium
Today we will tour the city of Boston, MA, visiting the campuses of MIT and take a Harvard University in-depth tour. We will see the Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium and Trinity Church. A stop by Quincy Market will give us a chance to eat, you also can have a chance to choose Lobster meal .After, we can take a boat ride in Boston Harbor. At the end of the day, guests will be returned to Logan Airport for their flights home. See "Departure and Return" for more detailed information on when to book flights.
Boston is a city as beautiful as it is historically significant. Visitors can walk the Freedom Trail and see where the seeds of the American Revolution were sown or visit the North End and look out over the harbor.
Harvard University In-Depth Tour
One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Our unique student led campus tour will tell you the most interesting stories of both history and the architecture.
Admission (Optional): Adult $12; Child (Under 12 yrs) $7; Senior $12|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Boston Harbor Cruise
For hundred of years, Boston Harbor has been a place of dramatic importance in the United States. Now guests can experience it in a whole new way with an exciting boat tour of the area.
Admission (Optional): Adult $23; Child (Under 11 yrs) $19; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $21|Opening Hours: No service on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day|Duration: Approx. 45 Minutes
Massachusetts State House
Perched grandly atop Beacon Hill, the Massachusetts State House has been the location of Massachusetts government since 1798. This iconic domed building houses the governor's offices and the state legislature. Tours must be scheduled in advance.
New England Aquarium
Considered one of the most enrapturing aquariums in the country, the New England Aquarium houses all manner of aquatic life in its Giant Ocean Tank and also features a large IMAX theater.
Admission (Optional): Adult $28; Child (3-11 yrs) $19; Senior (Over 60 yrs) $26|Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sat - Sun 9:00am - 6:00pm, Closed Thanksgiving Day, December 25.
Trinity Church is located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood. It is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and the elaborate and ornate building has become a landmark and icon in downtown Boston.
Opening Hours: Sun 12:00pm - 4:30pm, Tue - Sat 10:00am - 4:30pm
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 10:00am - 9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Boston Lobster Meal
At one time, lobster was considered low-class food, barely fit to be used as fertilizer. Not so today-- the most elite are willing to shell out a fortune for a good lobster, and Massachusetts is famous for its shellfish.
Admission (Optional): Adult $35; Child $35; Senior $35
Boston's famous park has been serving citizens of the city for over 200 years. The 50 acres of rolling lawns and clear ponds have seen the likes of everyone from Martin Luther King to Paul Revere.
Please schedule flights to depart from Boston after 6:00 pm
Departure & Return
|BOSTON LOGAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT||09:00-21:00||1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128||Non 09:00-21:00 need to pay to pick up: before 22:30, first, second person additional of $56, from third people, each additional of $11; other time go at your own expense|
|Chinatown||16:30||81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111|
|Boston||17:00||88 Beach Street, Boston, MA|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 4 Night Hotel Accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Plimoth Plantation (Optional) ：Adult：$28，Child：$16 (Under 11 yrs)，Senior：$26(Over 65 yrs)
- Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise (Optional)：Adult $32；Child (Under 11 yrs) $16；Senior (Over 65 yrs) $32
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway (Optional): Adult $18; Child (Under 11 yrs) $16; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $18
- Flume Gorge (Optional)：Adult $16；Child (Under 11 yrs) $13；Senior (Over 65 yrs) $16
- Mount Washington Cog Railway (Optional)：Adult $72；Child(Under 12 yrs) $41；Senior (Over 65 yrs) $68
- Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional)：Adult$23；Child$19 (Under 11 yrs)；Senior$21 (Over 65 yrs)，Duration: Approx. 45 Minutes
- Plimoth Grist Mill (Optional)：Adult $7；Child $5（5-12 yrs）；Senior $6(Over 65 yrs)
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour (Optional): Adult：$12；Child(3-12 yrs)：$7；Senior(Over 65 yrs)：$12
- Plymouth's Whale Watching Cruise (Optional): Adult：$53，Child：$29 (Under 12 yrs)，Senior：$39 (Over 62 yrs)
- Skywalk Observation Deck：Adult:$20; Child: 14(under 12 yrs); Senior: 16(62+ yrs) Please add after Harvard University and MIT
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, from 2018-05-25 to 2018-10-14
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- No-show (or late cancellation) of Buy 2 Get 3rd free passenger incurs $135 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction