6-Day Harvard University, New Port, Yale University, New York, Philadelphia, Corning, Niagara Falls Tour from BostonBO6-3801
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit the largest glass Collection Museum in the world and enjoy on-site production of glass performing techniques
- New York: Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty Cruise
- Plenty of time for sightseeing
|Day 1||Harvard University In-Depth Tour→MIT→Boston||Harvard University / Trinity Church Boston / The Kennedy Center / John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum / John Hancock Tower / Massachusetts State House / Boston Common / Quincy Market / Boston / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / New England Aquarium|
|Day 2||Boston→New Port→Hartford||Newport / New York / Rhode Island / Yale University|
|Day 3||New York City||Statue of Liberty / Empire State Building / Rockefeller Center / New York Madame Tussauds / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York / Ripley's Believe It or Not|
|Day 4||New York→Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||US Capitol / The Philadelphia Congress Hall / Independence Hall / White House / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Liberty Bell / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Philadelphia / Washington DC|
|Day 5||Washington D.C.→Corning Museum of glass→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Horseshoe Falls / Thundering Water Cultural Show|
|Day 6||Niagara Falls→Boston||Old Fort Niagara / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
Harvard University In-Depth Tour→MIT→Boston
On the designated pick-up area
Trinity Church Boston
The Kennedy Center
John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
John Hancock Tower
Massachusetts State House
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
New England Aquarium
Comfort Inn Randolph or similar
First we'll explore the campuses of Harvard University and MIT. Our tour of Boston proper will officially begin in the afternoon, with stops at Copley Square, John Hancock Center, Trinity Church, Boston Common and Massachusetts State House and New England Aquarium. Afterwards, you'll have the option of taking a Boston Harbor Cruise. We'll finish off our grand tour of the city with a visit to Quincy Market for a sampling of the local fare.
Harvard University In-Depth Tour, One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Our unique student led campus tour will tell you the most interesting stories of both history and the architecture.
Massachusetts State House, Perched grandly atop Beacon Hill, the Massachusetts State House has been the location of Massachusetts government since 1798. This iconic domed building houses the governor's offices and the state legislature. Tours must be scheduled in advance.
The John Hancock Tower is an iconic skyscraper in Boston, MA. Constructed in 1968, this beautiful blue building is staple of the Boston skyline. It is the tallest building both in Boston and all of New England.
Trinity Church is located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood. It is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and the elaborate and ornate building has become a landmark and icon in downtown Boston.
Boston Common, Boston's famous park has been serving citizens of the city for over 200 years. The 50 acres of rolling lawns and clear ponds have seen the likes of everyone from Martin Luther King to Paul Revere.
Boston Harbor Cruise, For hundred of years, Boston Harbor has been a place of dramatic importance in the United States. Now guests can experience it in a whole new way with an exciting boat tour of the area.
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Assemble at a designated place
La Quinta Inn or similar
Today we will travel from Boston, MA to Newport, RI, where we will visit the Breakers Mansion. We will then head to New Haven to visit Yale University (admission not included). It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area.) Finally we will drive to New York City, where we will get a chance to see the beautiful lights of the city at night.
Breakers Mansion, Newport, Rhode Island is known across the country as a haven for the elite, and the Breakers Mansion, built by the Vanderbilt family as a "summer cottage" epitomizes the wealth and opulence that has come to characterize the town. (Mandarin Chinese audio tour is now available!)
Yale University, Guests will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven in the morning! It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale's Gothic Revival campus.(In case tour areas closed due to school's schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area)
NYC Night Tour, New York City is at its best at night! Join this special tour of the City that Never Sleeps and see for yourself the constant buzz and murmur always present under the eternally bright lights of the Big Apple.
New York City
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building
New York Madame Tussauds
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not
La Quinta Inn or similar
Today we will spend the day touring New York City. Activities include a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty, an elevator ride up the top of the Empire State Building, a visit to the USS Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, a tour of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
New York, The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The Cultural Capital of the World... whatever you call New York City, its impact on worldwide culture and business is undeniable. Seeing this famous metropolis is something no one ever forgets!
Statue of Liberty Cruise, Although it is now known for its pale green hue, Lady Liberty was originally a shining copper statue. Oxidation has resulted in this gift from France to the United States taking on the color we see now.
Empire State Building, One of the most famous buildings in the world, the iconic Empire State Building is not just a symbol or New York City or the East Coast, but of the entire United States of America.
The USS Intrepid, docked permanently in New York Harbor, is an authentic World War II aircraft carrier that now functions as a military history museum. On the deck of the ship is a collection of fighter planes.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Auditorium has been shocking and wowing spectators since 1939. This museum of oddities contains over 500 pieces in 18,000 square feet, and also features live sideshow performances throughout the day.
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, The New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is one of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists and locals alike. Guests come from all over to see eerily lifelike wax figures.
Museum of Modern Art, The MoMA is one of the most visited museums in the world, attracting over 3 million visitors per year. The impressive collection that it houses includes works by Pollock, Dali, van Gogh, Picasso, among others.
New York→Philadelphia→Washington D.C.
Assemble at a designated place
The Philadelphia Congress Hall
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Comfort Inn or similar
We will firstly go to Philadelphia, PA in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and then head to Washington. Then we will take Washington DC In-Depth tour which including the Capitol Hill (Inside visit), Library of congress (Inside visit) and Supreme Court (Photo stop).
Philadelphia, One of the most historically significant cities in the United States, Philadelphia was the original American capital. The City of Brotherly Love draws history buffs and lovers of culture from all corners of the globe!
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
Independence Hall, One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
Washington, DC, The capital of the United States of America sits on the scenic Potomac River. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city, which is located in the District of Columbia between the states of Maryland and Virginia.
US Capitol, The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial, This memorial in Washington, DC serves as a place to remember the American soldier who were lost or killed during the tumultuous Vietnam War. Originally controversial in design, the simple memorial has become a shrine for the American people.
Korean War Veterans Memorial, This memorial commemorates those who served for the United States in the Korean War. It is located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall. The simple memorial is triangular in shape will a circle at the top.
White House, The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
Jefferson Memorial, The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is a memorial to the third president of the United States. The impressive building is neoclassical in design and has been standing since 1943. It sees more than two million visitors every year. We will stay here for 2 hours during the Cherry Blossom time.
National Air and Space Museum, One of the Smithsonian Institute's museums in Washington, DC, the National Air and Space Museum chronicles the history of flight. From the Wright Brother to Buzz Aldrin, the exhibits at this museum explore all of humanity's air travels.
DC Chinese Dinner, It may not be as big as the one in New York, but Washington DC's Chinatown is nothing to scoff at. With numerous specialty restaurants and eateries, the authentic Asian cuisine found here is second to none!
Washington D.C.→Corning Museum of glass→Niagara Falls
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Maid of the Mist
Thundering Water Cultural Show
Days Inn/Econolodge/Super 8 or similar
We will head north to the Corning Glass Museum in Corning, NY. We will then continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise to explore the beauty of Niagara Falls (In winter, we will alter Maid of the Mist with Jet Boat Ride). Enjoy a native journey with the Thundering Water Cultural Show, and the Nighttime Illumination of the Falls.
Corning Museum of Glass, This non-profit museum run by Corning Glass Works explores the science behind glassmaking the history of the art throughout human cultures. It contains tens of thousands of significant objects, some as much as 3,500 years old.
Niagara Falls Illumination, For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Maid of the Mist, This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
Thundering Water Cultural Show, This performance is a celebration of Native American culture and their interaction with the Falls throughout their history. "The Spirit of the Mist" show is performed in time with the falls via a method known as hoop dancing.
Assemble at a designated place
Old Fort Niagara
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
In the morning, we will continue to explore Niagara Falls, NY where we will see Niagara Falls Adventure Movie and have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. From there, we will return to Boston. See "Departure and Return Details" for pickup and drop off information.
Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, This movie and its accompanying exhibit look back on the history of human interaction with the glorious Niagara Falls, focusing heavily on the "Daredevils" who have tried to cross, jump, and throw themselves down its waters.
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, An in-depth tour of this famous and historic area takes passengers through some of the lesser-known stories that surround Niagara Falls. We will visit Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park.
Departure & Return
|Quincy, MA - President Plaza||08:45（Return: 9:30 PM0||219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169 (President Plaza)||Burger King - Allston, MD|
|Boston, MA - 81 Harrison||09:30(Return: 9 PM )||81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 (Boston-81 Harrison)||Boston-81 Harrison|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 5 nights Hotel Accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Boston Harbor Cruise：Adult $22，$18 (age 11 and below)，$20 (age 65 and above)，Tour time: about 45 minutes
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $18; (age 17 and below) free; Senior (age 65 and above) $16
- Yale University In-Depth Tour：Adult $12；Child (age 3-12) $7
- Empire State Building: Adult $38; Child (age 12 and below) $32; Senior (age 65 and above) $36
- Martha’s Vineyard Ferry：Adult $17；Child (age 5-12) $9
- Mini Island Cruise：Adult $28；Child (age 11 and below) $23
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum：Adult $33，Child (age 12 and below) $24，Senior (age 65 and above) $31，Tour time: about 1 hour 30 minutes
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum：Adult $30；$25 (age 11 and below)；$20 (age 65 and above)
- 【Mustpay】New York Night Tour：Adult $25；Child (age 11 and below) $15；Senior (age 65 and above) $25
- Breakers Mansion：Adult $24，Child (age 11 and below) $8，Senior (age 65 and below) $24
- Liberty Cruise：Adult $29；(age 11 and below) $23；(age 65 and above) $28
- Museum of Modern Art：Adult $23；Child (age 12 and below) $12；Senior (age 65 and above) $16
- Maid of the Mist: Adult $17; Child (age 11 and below) $10；Senior (age 65 and above) $17
- Niagara Falls Adventure Movie：Adult $12；$8 (age 11 and below)；$12 (age 65 and above)
- Niagara Falls Illumination (Mandatory)：$6/person
- Old Fort Niagara&Whirlpool State Park：Adult $25；(age 3-12) $15；(age 62 and above) $22
- Thundering Water Cultural Show：Adult $21；$13 (age 11 and below)；$21 (age 65 and above)
- Lobster Cruise：Adult $30；Child (age 11 and below) $20；Senior (age 65 and above) $30
- Maine Lobster Festival：Adult $8；Child (age 11 and below) $2
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not：Adult $25，Child (age 12 and below) $20，Senior (age 65 and above) $25
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour：Adult $12；Child (age 3-12) $7；Senior (age 65 and above) $12
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (Mandatory): Adult $25, Children (under 11)$18, Senior (65+)$25
- Skywalk Observation Deck：Adult:$20; Child: 14(under 12 yrs); Senior: 16(62+ yrs) Please add after Harvard University and MIT
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Customers MUST at least attend 1 of 6 attractions (Statue of Liberty Cruise, Empire State Building, Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art ) on the day touring New York City, otherwise, an additional service fee would be applied
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- No-show (or late cancellation) of Buy 2 Get 3rd free passenger incurs $135 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction