4-Day New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls Tour from BostonBO4-1160
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston / Buffalo
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls
- Visit the capital of United States, Washington D.C., Experience the history of America
- Visit Philadelphia, known as the city of friendship
- Tour the world class metropolis, the center of business and finance, New York
Provide free drop off service to Buffalo Niagara International Airport
|Day 1||Boston→New York||Empire State Building / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York Madame Tussauds / Statue of Liberty / Rockefeller Center / Times Square / New York / Boston / Ripley's Believe It or Not|
|Day 2||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Philadelphia Mint Federal Credit Union / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / White House / Washington Monument / US Capitol / The National Museum of Natural History / Philadelphia / Washington DC|
|Day 3||Washington D.C.→Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls (US)||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Thundering Water Cultural Show|
|Day 4||Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour→Boston/Buffalo drop off||Old Fort Niagara / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Empire State Building
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Madame Tussauds
Statue of Liberty
Ripley's Believe It or Not
La Quinta Inn or similar
In the morning, drive to New York from Boston, tour The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum etc.
New York, The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The Cultural Capital of the World... whatever you call New York City, its impact on worldwide culture and business is undeniable. Seeing this famous metropolis is something no one ever forgets!
Empire State Building, One of the most famous buildings in the world, the iconic Empire State Building is not just a symbol or New York City or the East Coast, but of the entire United States of America.
The USS Intrepid, docked permanently in New York Harbor, is an authentic World War II aircraft carrier that now functions as a military history museum. On the deck of the ship is a collection of fighter planes.
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, The New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is one of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists and locals alike. Guests come from all over to see eerily lifelike wax figures.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Auditorium has been shocking and wowing spectators since 1939. This museum of oddities contains over 500 pieces in 18,000 square feet, and also features live sideshow performances throughout the day.
Statue of Liberty Cruise, Although it is now known for its pale green hue, Lady Liberty was originally a shining copper statue. Oxidation has resulted in this gift from France to the United States taking on the color we see now.
Rockefeller Center, A member of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places as well as a National Landmark, the world-famous Rockefeller Center (named for John. D. Rockefeller's son) in Midtown Manhattan has been a New York hub since the 1930s.
Times Square, Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
Assemble at a designated place
Philadelphia Mint Federal Credit Union
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
The National Museum of Natural History
Comfort Inn or similar
We will travel to Philadelphia, PA in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and then head to Washington, DC to see the White House and Jefferson Memorial. This is also where we will spend the night.
Philadelphia, One of the most historically significant cities in the United States, Philadelphia was the original American capital. The City of Brotherly Love draws history buffs and lovers of culture from all corners of the globe!
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
Independence Hall, One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
U.S. Mint, It was officially authorized by the U.S. Congress in April 2, 1792, the factory is located in Philadelphia, United states Coins and precious metal coins (gold, silver and platinum) were mainly minted, including commemorative coins and official commemorative medals.
Washington, DC, The capital of the United States of America sits on the scenic Potomac River. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city, which is located in the District of Columbia between the states of Maryland and Virginia.
Lincoln Memorial, This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War, and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US.
Korean War Veterans Memorial, This memorial commemorates those who served for the United States in the Korean War. It is located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall. The simple memorial is triangular in shape will a circle at the top.
The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is a memorial to the third president of the United States. The impressive building is neoclassical in design and has been standing since 1943. It sees more than two million visitors every year. We will stay here for 2 hours during the Cherry Blossom time.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
National Air and Space Museum, One of the Smithsonian Institute's museums in Washington, DC, the National Air and Space Museum chronicles the history of flight. From the Wright Brother to Buzz Aldrin, the exhibits at this museum explore all of humanity's air travels.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial, This memorial in Washington, DC serves as a place to remember the American soldier who were lost or killed during the tumultuous Vietnam War. Originally controversial in design, the simple memorial has become a shrine for the American people.
Washington D.C.→Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls (US)
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Maid of the Mist
Thundering Water Cultural Show
Days Inn/Econolodge/Super 8 or similar
Head to the headquarters of the world's top 500 enterprises-Corning Museum of Glass, Visiting the largest glass Collection Museum in the world. After lunch, visit Niagara Falls, take the "Maid of the Mist" (Start at April 2) take the cruise to tour the area, and get a chance to watch the Thundering Water Cultural Show, or participate the Niagara Falls Night Tour at own expense.
Corning is a city in Steuben County, New York, United States, on the Chemung River. The population was 11,183 at the 2010 census. It is named for Erastus Corning, an Albany financier and railroad executive who was an investor in the company that developed the community.
Corning Museum of Glass, This non-profit museum run by Corning Glass Works explores the science behind glassmaking the history of the art throughout human cultures. It contains tens of thousands of significant objects, some as much as 3,500 years old.
Niagara Falls, Among the most beautiful natural wonders in the world, Niagara Falls are comprised of three waterfalls that thunder and astound, producing a higher flow rate than any other waterfall in the world and standing at a height of 167 feet.
Niagara Falls Illumination, For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Maid of the Mist, This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
Thundering Water Cultural Show, This performance is a celebration of Native American culture and their interaction with the Falls throughout their history. "The Spirit of the Mist" show is performed in time with the falls via a method known as hoop dancing.
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour→Boston/Buffalo drop off
Assemble at a designated place
Old Fort Niagara
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Leaving the hotel in the morning, with the sunshine in the morning, we headed for Niagara Falls again, We're going to see a very interesting and exciting whirlpool state park today, In the bright sunshine, the extending of green vegetation will take you into the fairy tale wonderland. Watch I max at the visitor center and then go to Old Fort Niagara. Finally, return to Boston as the end of the trip.
Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, This movie and its accompanying exhibit look back on the history of human interaction with the glorious Niagara Falls, focusing heavily on the "Daredevils" who have tried to cross, jump, and throw themselves down its waters.
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, unprecedented feeling of the spectacular Niagara Falls, water surging, sound like thunder, visit Niagara castle and whirlpool state park, a better understanding of Niagara Falls from different perspectives.
Buffalo International Airport departure, Please book flight after 13:30 that day
Departure & Return
|Boston,MA||07:00||81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111||In front of Hong Kong Eatery|
|Charge Pick-up Location||Please choose location at Optional|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 3 night Hotel Accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Corning Museum of Glass：Adult $20；free (age 17 and below)；$17 (age 65 and above)
- Empire State Building：Adult $38；$32 (age 12 and below)；$36 (age 65 and above)，Tour time: about 50 minutes
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum：Adult $33，$24 (age 12 and below)，$31 (age 65 and above)，Tour time: about 1 hr 30 minutes
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum：Adult $30；$25 (age 11 and below)；$30 (age 65 and above)
- Liberty Cruise：Adult $29；$23 (age 11 and below)；$28 (age 65 and above)
- Maid of the Mist：Adult $19；$11 (age 11 and below)；$19 (age 65 and above)，Tour time: about 20 minutes
- Niagara Falls Adventure Movie：Adult $12；$8 (age 11 and below)；$12 (age 65 and above), Tour time: about 45 minutes
- Niagara Falls Illumination (Mandatory)：$6/person
- Thundering Water Cultural Show：Adult $21；$13 (age 11 and below)，Tour time: about 40 minutes
- Niagara Falls In-Depth tour ：Adult $25；$18 (age 12 and below)；$25 (age 65 and above)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- No-show (or late cancellation) of Buy 2 Get 3rd free passenger incurs $135 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction