6-Day Boston, Rhode Island, Provence, Arcadia, Portland Tour from Boston (shuttle service)BO6-5592
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The sublimation of nature and humanity tour
- East Coast resort: Acadia National Park
- Close contact with nature-whale watching at the sea, take a lobster ship
- The cultural origin of United States of America - Cape Cod
- Visit the famous school: go into Harvard
|Day 1||Boston pick up||Boston|
|Day 2||Rhode Island → Yale University||The Breakers / Yale University|
|Day 3||Pilgrim Monument / Cape Cod Bay|
|Day 4||Portland / Acadia National Park|
|Day 5||Acadia National Park / Maine|
|Day 6||Yale University→Home||Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship|
Boston pick up
Please see detailed pickup and departure point information
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
Arriving at Logan International Airport (BOS), our tour guide will meet guests at the Baggage Claim area. Feel free to take our shuttle to the hotel and catch some rest.
Rhode Island → Yale University
Assemble at a designated place
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
In the morning, we are heading to the smallest state in the US – Rhode Island, and visiting The Breakers mansion, it is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. And later we will visit Yale university with professional tour guide of the university.
Rhode Island → The Breakers (Optional, 90 mins) → New Haven → Yale University Campus Tour (Optional, 60 mins)
Remarks: If Yale University is closed for tours, we only visit public area.
The Breakers mansion is not just one of the most famous but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property. The mansion was built as the Newport summer home of Cornelius Vanderbilt II, a member of the wealthy United States Vanderbilt family, in an architectural style based on the Italian Renaissance. It is now the most-visited attraction in Rhode Island, with approximately 450,000 visitors annually as of 2017. largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property.
Yale University founded in 1701, this world-famous university is the third-oldest in the United States. This Ivy-League school is consistently ranked as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the entire world, and admission is extremely competitive. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property., Founded in 1701, this world-famous university is the third-oldest in the United States. This Ivy-League school is consistently ranked as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the entire world, and admission is extremely competitive.
Cape Cod Bay
Acadia National Park
Acadia National Park
Assemble at a designated place
Boston Port Ship
In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (60 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston Harbor Cruise
See the famous Boston skyline like never before with a cruise of Boston Harbor. From the peak of the Prudential tower to the quaint North End, this beautiful and historic city is best viewed from the bay!
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Departure & Return
|BOS airport||09:00-22:00||1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Chinatown, Boston||09:00-22:00||88 Beach st, Boston, MA, 02111||For guests choose this point, please provide you exact meeting time, we will arrange a free access|
|Boston Chinatown||88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111|
|Boston Airport(BOS)||Free drop off: Flight departure after 13:30|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Breaker Mansion: Adult $24, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 6-17) $15
- Harvard Campus Tour: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $12
- Yale University In-Depth Tour: Adult $11, Senior (age 65 and above) $11, Child (age 3-12) $7
- Whydah Pirate Museum: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 5-17) $8
- Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch: Adult $52, Senior (age 65 and above) $50, Child (age 5-12) $31
- Pilgrim Tower Monument: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $7
- Portland Head Light House: Adult $2, Senior (age 65 and above) $2, Child (age 3-12) $2
- Lobster Steal Cruise(Seasonal): Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $29, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Acadia National Park: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 3-12) $20
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction