2-Day Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor Tour from BostonBO2-3678
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
To visit the Beachcomber, and the famous Acadia National Park scenery.
- There's plenty of time for sightseeing
- The whole journey with free luxury bus
|Day 1||Acadia National Park||Boston / Acadia National Park / Portland|
|Day 2||Bar Harbor→Boston||Boston||
Acadia National Park
On the designated pick-up area
Acadia National Park
Comfort Inn Randolph OR similar
Today we will travel from Boston to Maine to visit Acadia National Park. Then, we will visit the Portland Head Light. We will spend the evening in Portland, ME
Acadia National Park, ME
Thunder Hole is located in Maine, inside the Acadia National Park, it's an impressive blowhole, the spectacular Ivory Coast has produced spectacular cliffs and thundering thunder holes, often thundering from the ebb and flow of the tide.
Cadillac Mountain is the highest elevation in Acadia National Park,Its views on the top of the mountain are also the most open. At the same time, it is also the highest point on the coast of the Atlantic.
Portland Head Light, this historic lighthouse located in Cape Elizabeth, Maine was first lit in 1791, making it the oldest lighthouse in the state. Portions of the building, which is located in Fort Williams Park, serve as a maritime museum.
Assemble at a designated place
Acadia National Park has the highest peaks in the coast of Maine, there are many outdoor games throughout the year. Bar Harbor is a holiday resort for many celebrity billionaires away from the hustle and bustle of the city, here, you can enjoy the oldest lighthouse standing on the East coast. Jump on the Maine famous, the one and only catamaran boat, enjoy the thrill go by like the wind. Then return to Boston.
Bar Harbor, ME
Bar Harbor, Maine sits just outside of Acadia National Park. This small New England fishing town has much to offer on its own, however, not the least of which are boat tours of the impressive and breathtaking coastline.
Return to the bus
Things to Know
- Maine peak foliage date：October 1st-October 17th
Departure & Return
|Quincy, MA||06:00||219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169||In front of Kam Man Market|
|Boston,MA||07:00||81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111||In front of Hong Kong Eatery|
|Quincy, MADepend on the situation of the day||8:30pm|
|Boston,MADepend on the situation of the day||8:00pm|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Acadia National Park: Adult $15; Child (age 11 and below) $12; Senior (age 65 and above) $12
- Bar Harbor Cruise: Adult $35; Child (age 6-14) $21; Senior (age 65 and above) $35
- Portland Head Light: Adult $2; Child (age 3-12) $2; Senior (age 62 and above) $2
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- No-show (or late cancellation) of Buy 2 Get 3rd free passenger incurs $135 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction